• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Snaff starts jerking it with some DQ help

snaff05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's time to get focused and start training with a cause. It's been over 2 months since I have taken anything besides the normal support supps and creatinE, so it's time to hop back on. If everything goes right I will be stepping on stage on the last weekend of April. There are a lot of crazy variables in my life right now but I am still going to try my best and eat and train for the show. I did this same show last year with a goal of first call out and took 6th of 16. I was only 4 points out of 3rd and didn't know ANY judges or anything and a lot of this show like most, its politics.

I was in contact with DQ and told them what I had going on and they were more than willing to work with me. Let's just just say DQ really made my Christmas a lot better. DQ oils will be the base of my cycle. Communication is always great, they always respond quick and are friendly to say the least. This is a stand up company and am happy I get to work with them.

I do have orals and a few miscellaneous labs stuff that may get thrown in around DQ oils at the beginning and end of the cycle.The cycle will take me through the show and will include test e, eq, deca, drol, dbol, and finishing up with tren, winny and possibly some masteron.

I want to put on as much muscle as I can before having to cut. Being an ectomorph gives me the joy of being able to get show lean in as little as 4 weeks. So that gives me 14 weeks to try and grow. I will be training a little differently for at least the first 8 weeks. I will be doing 1 split with a emphasis on heavier and the next split more on hypertrophy and volume. Currently unable to upload and pics soo I will update my phone while I sleep and try again tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's go snaff!!! Subbed !

awesome thread, looking forward to seeing how your season goes! lets make it happen man

So I am able to upload pictures now below is a pic of my DQ goodies so far. I accidentally got 3 tren e instead of tren a and before I even said anything they basically had the new tren a out the door. I have never been taken care of by a lab like I have this one. Outstanding to say the least! Im hoping this eq gives me an awesome diet because that is the one thing that limits me is my eating. Don't get me wrong, I have been force-feeding myself for years but it would be nice to actually want to eat the food that I need to grow.

94a438e1fbb42da16140aed77d1cc465.jpg

I haven't hit my calories today and am gonna try to hit the gym a little earlier tonight so I can get an extra late night meal in. I will post some starting pics this evening once I get a little pump goin

Weight have been lifted sir! It's hard taking pictures by yourself lol. I did manage to get some taken. Not excellent pics or any of my lagging mandatory poses. Better than nothing though. I had an auxiliary day at the gym today I did some rear delts, triceps and vacuums. Everything is feeling pretty goo,d now to slowly start heading to gainzville
8ffe3cc628d0fb212b1bd4c043006bd4.jpg
16ee1e0f2ac0aadcb28f236e23cc58ee.jpg
80ef0cd2e8cdbeac4795b39dd0680ddd.jpg
c3deabea4c7f83d17ecb4bb2592be6e4.jpg

Cheat meal of the day; crispy rice 6 oz pork chop, tater tots, pizza rolls,mini, quiche(s), po
54ddffa59f8f82bc96112260be0e3149.jpg
t stickers

Aw shit yeah. So I shouldn't feel bad about the 230 calorie Doritos bag I had earlier?

I found a place by my house that does meal prep. 6.35$ a meal. Brand new. Pretty legit. It's a 1 man shop. Think I'm going to start ordering lunches and dinners from him.

I did meal prep a bunch of chicken and the normal bs. I will begin less late night munching someday.

Damn, that would be legit! Not
Too expensive either

Got another pack today DAMN did those show up fast
Diet is kinda whatever right now I am just trying to get calories in without eating super dirty. Making sure to hit at least 4200kcal a day.

I had a heavy(for me) chest day 2 days ago and my front delts were still sore today so I focused on the medials and rears.

Shoulders

Cable lateral (in front )
10x30
15x25
20x22
20x20
25x15

Cable laterals (behind)
15x30
20x 22
20x20
25x14

Shoulder press superset w/ seated db lateral
70x 10
20x15
75x 6
20x 15
75x5
20x12

Machine shoulder press drop set
180(max) x5
120 x8
80x8
40x15

Cable rear felt flies
4 sets high 25x15
4 sets medium 25x15
4 sets bent over/low 20x15

0fd51398ab00b67c33a8ad66c69757cc.jpg

Well I woke up suuuuper tired today and have had the hiccups and no appetite all day. In still force feeding just not "feelin it" today. I am going to go try and do some legs and see how that makes me feel

Well still no appetite yet today. Still got my 900 cals for breakfast and will do my usually eating schedule of breakfast, 1130,230, 530, post workout shake, 830 and before bed meals. Not easy to do right now though. Of course my skinny ass is already leaning out. I would like to put some mass and fat on for the 10 weeks. Just not sure if it's possible.

9dd696c793e159abf7bca12949af4085.jpg

This morning flat as fuck

If everything goes right I will be stepping on stage on the last weekend of April. . . . I want to put on as much muscle as I can before having to cut. Being an ectomorph gives me the joy of being able to get show lean in as little as 4 weeks. So that gives me 14 weeks to try and grow.

I have never competed in bodybuilding. There, with that out of the way, I think it would be a mistake to allow only a short, four week cut to get into contest condition. You already have a lot of size. Leave yourself some more time to cut slowly.

Just my two cents. I am not an expert, but I hate to see you sell yourself short. You want to win, and you need time to get into show condition. There is only so much lean mass you can add between now and April and still get into contest shape.

Hey, how tall are you, and what do you weigh?

I have never competed in bodybuilding. There, with that out of the way, I think it would be a mistake to allow only a short, four week cut to get into contest condition. You already have a lot of size. Leave yourself some more time to cut slowly.

Just my two cents. I am not an expert, but I hate to see you sell yourself short. You want to win, and you need time to get into show condition. There is only so much lean mass you can add between now and April and still get into contest shape.

Hey, how tall are you, and what do you weigh?

Ya know, I'm not very good at bodybuilding. I don't have a coach or a trainer. Everything that I have learned and know I learned in personal training and nutrition school and trial and error through my 3 shows I have done. With that being said, my last show all I did was drop my carbs to 200 a day and do 20 minutes of cardio before and after my workout for the last 4 weeks and still got too lean too fast.

I think you are right though instead of drastically dropping my carbs from 500 to 200 is a bit much and will probably do better if I do more of a slow gradual cut.

I'm just a little guy and a short shit 66-67 inches and 188 butt naked after the morning poop

just started following this thing. whats up with the appetite snaff? is the tren killing it?

You're a beast. You have awesome size for your height, I mean that in a positive way. If I dropped to 180 I'd look like a stick.

What kind of cardio?? I like to do 30 minutes incline walk @ 3.3/9 incline. I honestly need a lot of cardio to lean up.

Get Shredded!
just started following this thing. whats up with the appetite snaff? is the tren killing it?

Nope, no tren for about ten weeks. Ya know, I am not too sure why. I am taking some drol and dbol but I haven't noticed much of anything from those. I hear dbol can suppress the appetite but I have taken it once before and never had problems. The drol is new for me so it could be that. I'm hoping once this eq starts to work its magic I won't have to force feed so much and that it will come natural.

You're a beast. You have awesome size for your height, I mean that in a positive way. If I dropped to 180 I'd look like a stick.

What kind of cardio?? I like to do 30 minutes incline walk @ 3.3/9 incline. I honestly need a lot of cardio to lean up.

I am more of a stair stepper kind of guy. My first session is usually slower and lower heart rate and more of a warm up while my post workout cardio is either faster paced steady state cardio or some hiit. Although I fear catabolism sometimes so I RARELY go crazy on my hiit

What's this year got in store for you bro? What's the method to your madness?

Hell I don't even know yet lol. Got to decide in the near future but I'm gonna compete unless the coaches think I need more time to grow.

Have four shows circled I the calendar as of now.

Hell I don't even know yet lol. Got to decide in the near future but I'm gonna compete unless the coaches think I need more time to grow.

Have four shows circled I the calendar as of now.

Any in the northwest? Let's tag team one

So I did some chest last night with the intent of doing an insane chest and tricep day but I lifted some awkward heavy ass boxes in the shop yesterday and now did something to my left elbow. I was only able to get 15 sets before the pain was too much and fear of a bigger injury kept me from pushing more. I have been lifting for a long time and home some overuse issues here and there. So I am used to lifting through pain but not like this

Still managed to get a decent pump though
e77f753dc945000cba7f3236e7778c94.jpg

ghrp6 man. will pick up your appetite and will help with those awkward injury's. really improve sleep and recovery a ton. i love the stuff

Back