• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Service Dog

Boykinben82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So some of you have heard me talk about having anxiety and agoraphobia after being stabbed a few years ago. I was offered a service do but a local Non Profit, Service Peace warriors. I went out two days ago and the do a process where the dog selects you, your not just handed a random dog. It’s the the most unique and cool process. Anyways I’m pretty damn excited and wanted to share a picture of the new pup. He is in training still and I will get him at home in a few weeks. Then I go through a personalized 8 weeks training course for my needs. IMG_2227.jpeg

Awesome 😍 he's a pretty boy!

He is so sweet and he matched me, so it’s weird he already is connected to me after a few times seeing him.
We went to the mall last weekend and a guy had a Great Dane service dog. I had to look twice because he almost looked like a statue just sitting there like a good boy. He allowed us to pet it and he slobbered all over my face 🤣

That's so cool. Had no idea about the process. Pretty special that the dog selects you and not just toss a dog at you. I'd be going nuts waiting to bring it home lol. Congratulations my dude. Keep me posted on how it goes.

Congrats, that's awesome!

IML Gear Cream!
We went to the mall last weekend and a guy had a Great Dane service dog. I had to look twice because he almost looked like a statue just sitting there like a good boy. He allowed us to pet it and he slobbered all over my face 🤣
Technically not supposed to pet the dog when they are working.

Ya we was just looking at him and the guy said you can pet him if you want and I love dogs so I was all over it lol
Technically not supposed to pet the dog when they are working.

Congrats dude. You will love it. Don't take any shit from people at the grocery store either.

Nice dog brother, and here's to a good life with that dog by your side!

Congrats dude. You will love it. Don't take any shit from people at the grocery store either.
I've seen one at the gym the other day and everyone respected it. No one there ever had a problem with it.

I've seen one at the gym the other day and everyone respected it. No one there ever had a problem with it.
We ran into a Karen at a grocery store one time. I don't even remember what she said but I asked my wife to give me her prosthetic so I could beat the shit out of Karen. My wife pulled up her pant leg in this lady ran off so fast. Then my wife continued to tell me how I am a asshole all the way home. Good times

We ran into a Karen at a grocery store one time. I don't even remember what she said but I asked my wife to give me her prosthetic so I could beat the shit out of Karen. My wife pulled up her pant leg in this lady ran off so fast. Then my wife continued to tell me how I am a asshole all the way home. Good times
Your wife is a wise woman!

Awesome. I hope it helps you.
He does Improve my anxiety. I have ptsd as well. He he senses when I’m getting overwhelmed and my chemical balance is off. He comes over and puts his paws on my lap and his head down. Or if your laying down he will come lay next to you and stay there until you feel better. He also will provide a barrier for people who haven’t heard of personal space. He will walk in Between me and the person and basically booty bump the person out of the way.

Oh I expect dirty looks. But I have a resting asshole face so I’m used to it lol.
Even that dude that broke into your home ought to see your asshole face and he'll be scarred for life!

He does Improve my anxiety. I have ptsd as well. He he senses when I’m getting overwhelmed and my chemical balance is off. He comes over and puts his paws on my lap and his head down. Or if your laying down he will come lay next to you and stay there until you feel better. He also will provide a barrier for people who haven’t heard of personal space. He will walk in Between me and the person and basically booty bump the person out of the way.

That's a good dog. Scratch behind his ears for me.

Back