• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs TD Pics and feedback

Get Shredded!
Wish I saw this a few months back wait wait till you see my pic! Oh man is it something! Love it and love you guys! Thanks for everything

Place an order and be the next one to give us some feedback! We have great reviews for a reason, we are very professional and consistent💯💯
Orders: Sblabs@securenym.net

Order placed, throwing the tren hex into the cycle, excited to give it a try!

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
Be careful with the hex.

The first time I used it, I was like, "I don't feel it, I'm doubling my dose." Did that for a few weeks and all of the sudden, BAM. Can't sleep, sweating my ass off, and I'm just fucking mad at pretty much everything. (traffic is the worst)

Hex is a long ester. Give it a few weeks to build up. 200-250mgs is more than enough. It's kind of the sweet spot. I would say only a little more if you're very experienced.

Good luck my friend.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Be careful with the hex.

The first time I used it, I was like, "I don't feel it, I'm doubling my dose." Did that for a few weeks and all of the sudden, BAM. Can't sleep, sweating my ass off, and I'm just fucking mad at pretty much everything. (traffic is the worst)

Hex is a long ester. Give it a few weeks to build up. 200-250mgs is more than enough. It's kind of the sweet spot. I would say only a little more if you're very experienced.

Good luck my friend.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
Thanks brother, I've been reading alot and it seems like there are min sides on e10d 75mg give or take. I haven't even thought about 200+ lol... but patience if def something I'll need to have, so extremely helpful

Order placed, throwing the tren hex into the cycle, excited to give it a try!

Your going to love it ❤️

We do things the right way and our feedback reflects that. Join the troops and be the next to write a raving review. We have your back here at SB Labs. We will not overcharge you or rip you off, best in the business for a reason💯💯
Contact us at Sblabs@securenym.net

If youe looking for some feed back here's 35 pages of it☺️☺️☺️

Just placed 10 item order with the 23 bottles I currently have be ready for a hell of a pic this
The team is excited 🤔🤔

Bump💯💯

Our Feedback from members is top-notch. Don't just toss your cash around—make a smart choice. Our gear? It's legit, backed by solid blood work and a slew of HPCL tests. Don't just take our word for it. Hit us up at sblabs@securenym.net and see for yourself.

The proof that we are legit is right here in this thread. Amazing feedback. We fall short at times, but we go above and beyond to fix our mishaps. Enjoy everything we have to offer here at SB Labs💯💯
Orders: Sblabs@securenym.net

Pages and pages of beautiful tds SB does it right!

Need some feedback to make an educated decision? Here's everything you'll need💯
Sblabs@securenym.net

Get Shredded!
Great feedback posted daily! We ride with our guys! We hold the top spot for a reason💪💪
Sblabs@securenym.net

Hey guys, I ordered some TEST E and test C from the 10 bottle deal.
I absolutely love Test E but as I have gotten older or soemthing, the last few years I get crazy pip from TEST E.
Well, after reading here about the mad scientist SB, I decided to try the TEST E and have found ZERO PIP whatsoever!
Super stoked that I can enjoy my old friend again!
They got the order out right away and I couldn't be happier.
thanks SB

Hey guys, I ordered some TEST E and test C from the 10 bottle deal.
I absolutely love Test E but as I have gotten older or soemthing, the last few years I get crazy pip from TEST E.
Well, after reading here about the mad scientist SB, I decided to try the TEST E and have found ZERO PIP whatsoever!
Super stoked that I can enjoy my old friend again!
They got the order out right away and I couldn't be happier.
thanks SB
We appreciate you bro, thanks for the kind words. SB definitely knows what he's doing. He's not called The "Brew God" for no reason, lol. Thanks for your support man💯💯

Ordered Fri received very fast! right before the sale ended 😎 can’t wait to try out this primo ! Iv had the sustanon in the past and was pleased now im ready to turn it up some

Attachments

• IMG_8167.jpeg
    IMG_8167.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 12
Ordered Fri received very fast! right before the sale ended 😎 can’t wait to try out this primo ! Iv had the sustanon in the past and was pleased now im ready to turn it up some
Hell yeah brother the test of tests! Thank you for your continued support and post we really appreciate it 💯🙌

Great choice man, can't lose with our 10 back🔥🔥

should be set for a little while , time to add in some more goodies 🤣
Haha the 10-Pack last a long long time, that's for sure.

Back