• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

SB Labs HGH?

cencal2235

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have had good luck with SB Labs and use a few of their products already.

Haven't seen anyone using their HGH. Thinking of attempting the HGH and they have blue top 100iu w/ bacw for a good price.

Any user experiences?

Thanks

I'm two weeks in on it right now. Not running alot. 3iu in the am daily. Notice some fullness and better sleep already

I'm two weeks in on it right now. Not running alot. 3iu in the am daily. Notice some fullness and better sleep already
Awesome that is what I am thinking about as a daily. Probably start with 2 for a few weeks and go to 3.

Thanks for the reply.

Plenty of people using it and if you hunt in the bloodwork section you'll find a member did bloodwork on it sometime last year. Came back as solid as all SB products do 😊💯🔥

Plenty of people using it and if you hunt in the bloodwork section you'll find a member did bloodwork on it sometime last year. Came back as solid as all SB products do 😊💯🔥
Awesome. I will check it out.

I don't doubt you guys at all. Everything from you has been awesome but even George Lucas makes a Howard the Duck!! lol

THANKS

I believe SB labs is a company where no matter what product you use, you’ll be satisfied and will test accordingly

Awesome. I will check it out.

I don't doubt you guys at all. Everything from you has been awesome but even George Lucas makes a Howard the Duck!! lol

THANKS
Hey that movie was awesome!

I've been running the blue tops for about 9 months I want to say.. They are amazing HGH is a game changer. It has changed my physique faster than anything else. HGH combination with anabolics is nothing but Simply Amazing.

I've been running the blue tops for about 9 months I want to say.. They are amazing HGH is a game changer. It has changed my physique faster than anything else. HGH combination with anabolics is nothing but Simply Amazing.
Been debating about making the leap but I heard stopping Hgh can have some withdraw symptoms. I wouldn’t want to stop once I got going lol. Probably the addict brain talking

Ok dumb question time but I am new to this and don't really understand "iu"

How does that relate to a normal u-100 syringe?

It says the vials are 10mg per for the HG but not sure how much bacw would go in yet to get the ratio that it will be. I guess I need to wait till it gets here and see what that is.

Google searching is failing my pea brain to understand the conversion of what an iu is on my u100s, if it even is at all. Is one iu just one line so there are 100 iu's in a u 100?

Been debating about making the leap but I heard stopping Hgh can have some withdraw symptoms. I wouldn’t want to stop once I got going lol. Probably the addict brain talking
I've never heard that.. I don't "feel" anything from hgh. But might be something there.

Ok dumb question time but I am new to this and don't really understand "iu"

How does that relate to a normal u-100 syringe?

It says the vials are 10mg per for the HG but not sure how much bacw would go in yet to get the ratio that it will be. I guess I need to wait till it gets here and see what that is.

Google searching is failing my pea brain to understand the conversion of what an iu is on my u100s, if it even is at all. Is one iu just one line so there are 100 iu's in a u 100?
Each vial of gh is 10iu. Put 1ml of bac water in your vial of gh and then every 10 units on your syringe will be 1iu.

You’re not gonna experience any withdrawal coming off HGH. Maybe some mental withdrawals if you think you’re gonna have them but that’s entirely up to you and your brain. Don’t think yourself into something that doesn’t really exist. Well at least not the withdrawal you’re probably accustomed to hearing about.

Been on it for 3 months almost. Nothing significant I've noticed, more back hair and better skin tone on somedays. Its doing something for sure but still waiting for superman abilities

Been on it for 3 months almost. Nothing significant I've noticed, more back hair and better skin tone on somedays. Its doing something for sure but still waiting for superman abilities
How much are you taking everyday? I plan to run 2iu per day and then after about 3 months, if no issues, bump to 3. Maybe 4 lol

Have had good luck with SB Labs and use a few of their products already.

Haven't seen anyone using their HGH. Thinking of attempting the HGH and they have blue top 100iu w/ bacw for a good price.

Any user experiences?

Thanks
I am running 4ius daily and haven't noticed anything but that's expected. Getting bloods done and will post the results asap.

I am running 4ius daily and haven't noticed anything but that's expected. Getting bloods done and will post the results asap.
Awesome! We look forward to seeing the numbers💯💯. How long have you been running 4ius? You didn't see a few pounds of initial water weight when you first started?

Awesome! We look forward to seeing the numbers💯💯. How long have you been running 4ius? You didn't see a few pounds of initial water weight when you first started?
I've been running it for 5 weeks now. I may have seen some water retention but nothing comparable to slin. My weight has been essentially the same since I started GH, with 1-3lbs fluctuation here and there. Hands felt a bit odd but nothing crazy.

I've been running it for 5 weeks now. I may have seen some water retention but nothing comparable to slin. My weight has been essentially the same since I started GH, with 1-3lbs fluctuation here and there. Hands felt a bit odd but nothing crazy.
Are you running it along with slin? What's your protocol right now? How many injections are you doing, how many IU's, and when?

30mg test e 6x week subq
10mg anavar (5mg am and 5mg pre workout sublingual)
4ius gh before bed
7ius R 3x day
Interesting injection protocol. I can't remember when the hands issue started for me but I had to stop doing a bulbous injection right before bed or it would get so bad it would wake me up. Sounds like you just need more time. Another thing is when I started GH, I also started insulin. So I can't really say what is doing what. I'm not sure if my results would be the same if I was running it without insulin.

Back