• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

S.Cheeks sponsored Var log (1st cycle) [emoji97]

Good morning y’all! I feel a bit bloated this morning but I passed out last night and definitely was short some water. I’m chugging now and getting ready for some fasted cardio hope all y’all have a great hump daayyyy IMG_0597.JPGIMG_0599.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. Well that makes me feel better! I think I won’t be able to judge it until all the fat is nearly gone. I mean it’ll this is the worse thing that is left on my body after making beautiful babies, I’ll deal.

Thank you

Exactly. Go look and try to find pictures of Montego1. He lost a bunch of weight and has a little bit left of loose skin but he has lost I think almost all of it. So it can be done!

Screw the guy on social media, he's prolly some obese asshat that is sad and lonely. Keep up the good work!

Exactly. Go look and try to find pictures of Montego1. He lost a bunch of weight and has a little bit left of loose skin but he has lost I think almost all of it. So it can be done!

Screw the guy on social media, he's prolly some obese asshat that is sad and lonely. Keep up the good work!

I’ll definitely check it out thank you. Yeah he’s an asshat ectomorph that failed to launch post high school and works at a planet fitness and is in the reserves and lives with his mom hahaha

Thanks again

I am gonna look too. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow thank you it’s definitely a lifestyle for us. I can’t ever imagine being that big again! It’s a refreshing change of pace for all of you to be so kind and motivational, I’m just so happy to be apart of this community. Other wise I’d keep using social media and deal with asshats like this fucktard. View attachment 30990

*note racism comments generated from a fb post about Halloween outfits and that every kid of every color should be able to fucking wear whatever the fuck they want, so I’m racist *

So thanks again for being supportive, I feel at home here

Damn already have some haters!!! You are obviously doing it right!

My wife is reading along over my shoulder and says “That’s is a badass tattoo she has on upper arm!” I agree. Out of the question to ask for a better pic of it?

35f33ff896d425333aeeff0fcd0eba52.jpg

Great progress so far. I love that family beach pic back on the first page as a before pic.

What is your immediate short term goal for now?

Get Shredded!
S.Cheeks sponsored Var log (1st cycle) 💦

Great progress so far. I love that family beach pic back on the first page as a before pic.

What is your immediate short term goal for now?

thank you! We’ve all come a long way since then.

My short term goal right now is focusing more on strength rather than aesthetics per say. I want to build as much lean muscle from this as possible before I cut again. IMG_0603.JPG

Wow thank you it’s definitely a lifestyle for us. I can’t ever imagine being that big again! It’s a refreshing change of pace for all of you to be so kind and motivational, I’m just so happy to be apart of this community. Other wise I’d keep using social media and deal with asshats like this fucktard. View attachment 30990

*note racism comments generated from a fb post about Halloween outfits and that every kid of every color should be able to fucking wear whatever the fuck they want, so I’m racist *

So thanks again for being supportive, I feel at home here

This sounds like

"Herr herr Durr drumpf herr durr #resist herr herr"

Hi there Mrs. Cheeks - I haven't been around the forum much lately but just wanted to say.....:clapping::clapping:
AMAZING transformation !!!!!! That's a lot of hard work and dedication there and you should be damn proud (hell with that fucktard).
Var is such an awesome compound, you've done most of the hard work already so now just look out for some SERIOUS fun ;)
I had some "pooch" going on after my second baby and the same thing happened. I lost the weight faster than the skin bounced back. It took a little time but it DOES go away, so hang in there and have fun killing it at the gym :)

Hi there Mrs. Cheeks - I haven't been around the forum much lately but just wanted to say.....:clapping::clapping:
AMAZING transformation !!!!!! That's a lot of hard work and dedication there and you should be damn proud (hell with that fucktard).
Var is such an awesome compound, you've done most of the hard work already so now just look out for some SERIOUS fun ;)
I had some "pooch" going on after my second baby and the same thing happened. I lost the weight faster than the skin bounced back. It took a little time but it DOES go away, so hang in there and have fun killing it at the gym :)
Welcome back! I haven't seen you around but I hear you know your stuff. I appreciate this info too because my body is getting tight but the belly is loose .

Welcome back! I haven't seen you around but I hear you know your stuff. I appreciate this info too because my body is getting tight but the belly is loose .

Hi GP !
Have been dealing with a few health issues myself and being an enforced "natty" blechhhhh ;)
Thanks!!! Ive just been lucky enough to get some really great guidance with some of my gearz adventures :) Sounds like the guys are being good to you ladies ......Good thing too ;)
I gained a LOT with my 2nd child and after I lost it I had that thing going on up front that looked like I could pop a baby kangaroo in it. Sadly, it just takes a little more time. Keep doing what your doing and it "should" tighten up. Much as I like to lift I also incorporated some pilates into my workouts to help strengthen my core (just don't tell anyone LOL) And I think the belts help a little too. Not a fan of the boned ones with laces, just a simple neoprene and velcro job you can wear under clothes. Just don't give up, you'll get where you want to be :)

Hi GP !
Have been dealing with a few health issues myself and being an enforced "natty" blechhhhh ;)
Thanks!!! Ive just been lucky enough to get some really great guidance with some of my gearz adventures :) Sounds like the guys are being good to you ladies ......Good thing too ;)
I gained a LOT with my 2nd child and after I lost it I had that thing going on up front that looked like I could pop a baby kangaroo in it. Sadly, it just takes a little more time. Keep doing what your doing and it "should" tighten up. Much as I like to lift I also incorporated some pilates into my workouts to help strengthen my core (just don't tell anyone LOL) And I think the belts help a little too. Not a fan of the boned ones with laces, just a simple neoprene and velcro job you can wear under clothes. Just don't give up, you'll get where you want to be :)
Well I hope you are getting better. It sucked for the 9 months prego and the 9 months after not even a drop of pre workout. But now I have a lifetime of another little Me tearing my house to pieces and making me lose sleep. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I will keep pushing and focus on how far I have come! The guys have been good!

IML Gear Cream!

thank you so much for all your kind words! So far I am LOVING THIS VAR!!!!! I wanted to actually ask you and GP; while running var, did you feel your cardio / resting heart rate improve greatly?

I naturally have a great system but lately it feels like I could run to Russia and back on a single breath!

:) yeah, you’re absolutely right though, this is so much FUN! I look forward to reading through your logs. My husband was telling me how badassyou are ! So thank you for taking the time to add your input.

For what it’s worth, I was envious of your body when I scoped your log. I think you look truly beautiful mama. Like my goals right now!

Great job SandyCheeks, I see you've been doing a nice job on your "bikini bottom" (sorry for the piss-poor Spongebob Joke).
But really, very impressive job.

Bad-ass Tatt as well!

Great job SandyCheeks, I see you've been doing a nice job on your "bikini bottom" (sorry for the piss-poor Spongebob Joke).
But really, very impressive job.

Bad-ass Tatt as well!

Hahaha solid 🤙🏼
I definitely need to work on my bikini bottom !
Thank you very much !!

And thanks! Rosie needs some friends! Why does ink cost soo muchhh

For what it’s worth, I was envious of your body when I scoped your log. I think you look truly beautiful mama. Like my goals right now!

You are sweet. Thank you. I usually split my var UP and always take my last dose about 2 hours before I lift and I find myself feeling strong and ready to conquer. I am taking clen and I do preworkout so not sure if it's the var itself helping my cardio/hiit. I can tell with the clen but I actually do have asthma. . I think when you are getting stronger and making changes you just get fired up to do more and more (Its like this for me)

You are sweet. Thank you. I usually split my var UP and always take my last dose about 2 hours before I lift and I find myself feeling strong and ready to conquer. I am taking clen and I do preworkout so not sure if it's the var itself helping my cardio/hiit. I can tell with the clen but I actually do have asthma. . I think when you are getting stronger and making changes you just get fired up to do more and more (Its like this for me)

I’m going to talk to hubster about adding in half doses of clen. Like I told you but not the others

*right before this cycle I tested clen two days on two of for a few weeks. We were worried with how awful my anxiety has been that it might not be good to go ham on clen. I was fine on half a dose and with the addition of a full I was okay until anything overwhelmed me. I couldn’t deal.

why thanks y’all does she have any ink?
It’s such an expensive hobby !

Wife and I (both age 51) both have ink. Been doing slowly over 30+ years though, got my 1st one in 1983 at age 16. (No one had them back in those days, especially in high school early 80's).
Have more on back, legs, etc. Wife has more on inside wrists and other forearm.

Lots of people hate it, but who cares, we dont do it for other people. :D

nudez1-star.jpg - rot-ink-2017.jpg

Didnt mean to interject into your log, but the Tattoo talk, couldnt resist, back to regularly schedule "cheeks log"... :winkfinger:

Wife and I (both age 51) both have ink. Been doing slowly over 30+ years though, got my 1st one in 1983 at age 16. (No one had them back in those days, especially in high school early 80's).
Have more on back, legs, etc. Wife has more on inside wrists and other forearm.

Lots of people hate it, but who cares, we dont do it for other people. :D

View attachment 31012 - View attachment 31013

Didnt mean to interject into your log, but the Tattoo talk, couldnt resist, back to regularly schedule "cheeks log"... :winkfinger:

FIRST OF ALL, hot damn you have a smokin’ wife

And secondly no need to apologize love the innkkk! Me and the hubbys old artist agreed to do free work if we brought him body parts with no questions asked.

too bad we never followed through with it, we’d be covered head to toe! Haha

Thanks for the share :) let people hate, I love the artwork

Back