• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

RACISM :coffee:

Get Shredded!
the same can be said for the disenfranchised white middle class- now I DO think shit is stacked against the middle class to work for the rich, and help fund the poor
how do proposed tax cuts for the very wealthy and removing safety regulations help the middle class?
and why can't they pick themselves up and get out of their own situation? because what..bad luck? a bad system? weird- that seems to be how minorities perceive things too
the fact is, if your white - you may have to prove your not a bad person just because but its less likely- you really only have to prove when looking for an education or a job that you can do the work another race has to prove- they aren't a terrorist, they can speak basic english (I mean blacks too), that they aren't from a ghetto, or a thug or are running drugs out of the back office- all things a white person doesn't have to prove up front UNTIL they fuck up, you see the difference?

phrases like "white privilege" are bandied about for different reasons- some of them are just racist- some of them are valid- I don't feel guilty for it because I didn't cause it and I don't perpetuate it but I'm not gonna pretend it isn't a thing

take my -white girl in a bmw in the ghetto story- I'm super uncomfortable with it. I wonder if people think I'm looking for drugs, or if they perceive me as a threat and react accordingly or are just angry because of the lack of melanin in my skin- now imagine that's your reality every single day because it is for some people and try to imagine how YOU feel about how ridiculous that is and how agitated you would be that you can't convey this feeling to someone else because they don't understand- they can't because that's never been their experience- are you pissed yet?

did you vote trump because you felt threatened that your white middle class bubble was going to pop? isn't that a weird double standard?

Look man- people vote how they want to vote- and that's their right, its part of our country's freedom but for either side to criticize the other for voting how they did so a deep lack of understanding about how the other side feels- and maybe that isn't a problem for you but it is for me. I want to be at the top but I don't want to step on another persons face to do it. you get it?
U nailed it here, that's why I said socioeconomics play a bigger factor than race, but if u had a choice to be a working middle class white or black person which one would you choose @Danger1?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

the same can be said for the disenfranchised white middle class- now I DO think shit is stacked against the middle class to work for the rich, and help fund the poor
how do proposed tax cuts for the very wealthy and removing safety regulations help the middle class?
and why can't they pick themselves up and get out of their own situation? because what..bad luck? a bad system? weird- that seems to be how minorities perceive things too
the fact is, if your white - you may have to prove your not a bad person just because but its less likely- you really only have to prove when looking for an education or a job that you can do the work another race has to prove- they aren't a terrorist, they can speak basic english (I mean blacks too), that they aren't from a ghetto, or a thug or are running drugs out of the back office- all things a white person doesn't have to prove up front UNTIL they fuck up, you see the difference?

phrases like "white privilege" are bandied about for different reasons- some of them are just racist- some of them are valid- I don't feel guilty for it because I didn't cause it and I don't perpetuate it but I'm not gonna pretend it isn't a thing

take my -white girl in a bmw in the ghetto story- I'm super uncomfortable with it. I wonder if people think I'm looking for drugs, or if they perceive me as a threat and react accordingly or are just angry because of the lack of melanin in my skin- now imagine that's your reality every single day because it is for some people and try to imagine how YOU feel about how ridiculous that is and how agitated you would be that you can't convey this feeling to someone else because they don't understand- they can't because that's never been their experience- are you pissed yet?

did you vote trump because you felt threatened that your white middle class bubble was going to pop? isn't that a weird double standard?

Look man- people vote how they want to vote- and that's their right, its part of our country's freedom but for either side to criticize the other for voting how they did so a deep lack of understanding about how the other side feels- and maybe that isn't a problem for you but it is for me. I want to be at the top but I don't want to step on another persons face to do it. you get it?

Well we agree there, it hasn't been pretty for the middle class, were the ones footing the bill for everything, I voted the way I did because Hillary sure won't do a damn thing for the middle class except rob us even worse

You just about have it, now think about why do people have to prove they aren't a terrorist or can speak English or aren't a thug? Because there have been enough people before them have portrayed that negative image, yeah I'm smart enough to know that you can't judge everyone based off that but it's enough to significant and enough to know you need to be aware of these things, if you're gonna place blame, it needs to be on the people creating these negative stereotypes, that's the only way the problem will ever be solved, but will never happen, If you believe in white privilege you're an idiot for promoting hate

Maybe you should reread what you said about the old black tow truck driver, he got it why can't you

U nailed it here, that's why I said socioeconomics play a bigger factor than race, but if u had a choice to be a working middle class white or black person which one would you choose @Danger1?

Unfortunately too many people place emphasis on race, but I'll play along, I'll choose middle class white, so now what are you going to call me a racist? Is that what your question was about?

Let me ask you something, most people would choose middle class white, why do you think that is?

Idk maybe it's my fault for not getting my point across clear enough but clearly people don't get it because it's still a major problem

oh I get it- I just don't think pretending it isn't an issue is the fashionable thing to do, or act like making a blanket statement improves anything

know where my rational meter leaves me? (tasty things too tbh) when I visit the south- which I get to do at least twice a year because of in-laws
the level of just plain ignorance blows my fucking mind, the slow way they do every god damned thing makes me insane, the obesity, the cigarette smoking, the disgusting food with NO flavor, the cheap beer, the fucking snake charming weird ass fucking sects of religions and all the horseshit "praise the lord" crap while theyre simultaneously all fucking each others wives while simultaneously diminishing anyone that isn't a white male. I leave wishing I had nuclear codes everytime I go so I could wipe the abomination of welfare/medicaid/fat/ugly/stupidity off the planet- but I'm a snowflake because they can't get out of their own way? gtfo

and the meth! and the lortabs! what doctor even fucking prescribes lortabs anymore???!

well gee billy-ray you wouldnt have knee pain and "need" those lortabs if you weren't a fat disgusting ignorant chicken-fucking slob

oh, and if were going to compare problems by race...lets do it with some actual numbers...rather than, idk, what your gran-daddy told you (my great step grandfather was a nazi-true story-he had a lotta racist shit to say)

whites are the lions share of opioid and heroin related deaths. white middle class suburbs are where this has come home to roost- you wanna be pissed about something having to do with color? be pissed about that- or you know- don't because that's your right
don't take me not agreeing with you or anyone else personally- I honestly couldn't give a shit one way or the other, I just like a good debate

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/how-bad-is-the-opioid-epidemic/

and taking homicide stats - which admittedly does not encompass crime as a whole- but is the biggest crime by most measurements..

it almost looks like- well hell- white men kill white men, and black men kill black men and "other" for race barely kills anyone

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

now by all means tell me pbs is slanted info, or fbi crime stats are fucked- but back it up

Last edited:
Unfortunately too many people place emphasis on race, but I'll play along, I'll choose middle class white, so now what are you going to call me a racist? Is that what your question was about?

Let me ask you something, most people would choose middle class white, why do you think that is?

Idk maybe it's my fault for not getting my point across clear enough but clearly people don't get it because it's still a major problem
I'm saying it sucks to be black, do you understand that? No it's not racist that you picked white but you did it cuz everyone knows it sucks to be black or a minority, I actually think it sucks more to be Latino in some ways, my dad is white my mom's Latino I look more Latino and the same shit happens to Latinos than blacks, but Latinos don't have the same representation (MLK, X, Jesse Jackson, al sharpton) and Latinos get trampled on and they get bigoted by blacks and whites, instead of argue and resist the truth, just be happy that your white and that any bigotry you've experienced multiply that a few times and that's what it's like to be a minority, i am well off. I made 6 figures last year for the 2nd year in a row and I'm on track to do so again, I ain't playing the victim or on welfare and hating our president, OP asked because he truly wants to understand and I'm sharing what I've lived through and what I've learned, I've accepted racism, tbh it doesn't really bother me, most my friends are white and are great ppl but u can't tell me racism is overblown or doesn't exist, I grew up in a Italian neighborhood in Brooklyn, lemme tell to you, I love my Italian peeps, but they are some racist, ethnocentric dudes. Doesn't make em bad ppl, but it's there.

oh I get it- I just don't think pretending it isn't an issue is the fashionable thing to do, or act like making a blanket statement improves anything

know where my rational meter leaves me? (tasty things too tbh) when I visit the south- which I get to do at least twice a year because of in-laws
the level of just plain ignorance blows my fucking mind, the slow way they do every god damned thing makes me insane, the obesity, the cigarette smoking, the disgusting food with NO flavor, the cheap beer, the fucking snake charming weird ass fucking sects of religions and all the horseshit "praise the lord" crap while theyre simultaneously all fucking each others wives while simultaneously diminishing anyone that isn't a white male. I leave wishing I had nuclear codes everytime I go so I could wipe the abomination of welfare/medicaid/fat/ugly/stupidity off the planet- but I'm a snowflake because they can't get out of their own way? gtfo

I've been telling you what the issue is, maybe if people spent more time going to school or looking for a job to make an honest living instead of running with gangs shooting each other, killing innocent children in a drive by because someone stepped on his jordans, or killing cops for no reason then maybe they'd have a more positive reputation in this country, are you sure you only visit twice a year? I think their southern "charm" is rubbing off on you

You're smart what's your way to improve the situation

oh, and if were going to compare problems by race...lets do it with some actual numbers...rather than, idk, what your gran-daddy told you (my great step grandfather was a nazi-true story-he had a lotta racist shit to say)

whites are the lions share of opioid and heroin related deaths. white middle class suburbs are where this has come home to roost- you wanna be pissed about something having to do with color? be pissed about that- or you know- don't because that's your right
don't take me not agreeing with you or anyone else personally- I honestly couldn't give a shit one way or the other, I just like a good debate

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/how-bad-is-the-opioid-epidemic/

and taking homicide stats - which admittedly does not encompass crime as a whole- but is the biggest crime by most measurements..

it almost looks like- well hell- white men kill white men, and black men kill black men and "other" for race barely kills anyone

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

now by all means tell me pbs is slanted info, or fbi crime stats are fucked- but back it up

I don't doubt the FBI stats, but let's get back on topic, how about the stats of how many blacks are killed by police?? The few hundred every year pales in comparison to the thousands killed by other blacks, but the cops are the bad guys right?? These idiots are screaming it's open season on whites and cops but could care less that they're killing each other 10x more?? But that's ok right? Let's be honest this is a big part of the ongoing racial issues right now, so that kind of behavior os acceptable to you? They look like idiots when they're killing each other 10x as much as the cops are but whites and cops are racists because of it? Gee think about it, who's the real racist here now

I'm saying it sucks to be black, do you understand that? No it's not racist that you picked white but you did it cuz everyone knows it sucks to be black or a minority, I actually think it sucks more to be Latino in some ways, my dad is white my mom's Latino I look more Latino and the same shit happens to Latinos than blacks, but Latinos don't have the same representation (MLK, X, Jesse Jackson, al sharpton) and Latinos get trampled on and they get bigoted by blacks and whites, instead of argue and resist the truth, just be happy that your white and that any bigotry you've experienced multiply that a few times and that's what it's like to be a minority, i am well off. I made 6 figures last year for the 2nd year in a row and I'm on track to do so again, I ain't playing the victim or on welfare and hating our president, OP asked because he truly wants to understand and I'm sharing what I've lived through and what I've learned, I've accepted racism, tbh it doesn't really bother me, most my friends are white and are great ppl but u can't tell me racism is overblown or doesn't exist, I grew up in a Italian neighborhood in Brooklyn, lemme tell to you, I love my Italian peeps, but they are some racist, ethnocentric dudes. Doesn't make em bad ppl, but it's there.

I'll tell right now Jesse and al are two of the biggest racists in this country, they do absolutely no good for the situation, the funny thing is most blacks idolize mlk as well they should but have no clue what he really stood for, but I get what you're saying, dude that hasn't been my point, I'm well aware it's a problem I'm not sure why you thought that's what I meant, I agree I does suck to be black, but look at the way they act in society, all the gangs and crime, you don't think that has anything to do with why it sucks to be black? Yeah there's a lot of good people that want to make an honest living but they're overshadowed by all the negativity from what I just mentioned, my point is they could change the negative perception but too many would rather live life in the streets and act like uncivilized, would you put up that if you were surrounded by it? Why do do you think everyone always wants to leave the ghetto?

I'll tell right now Jesse and al are two of the biggest racists in this country, they do absolutely no good for the situation, the funny thing is most blacks idolize mlk as well they should but have no clue what he really stood for, but I get what you're saying, dude that hasn't been my point, I'm well aware it's a problem I'm not sure why you thought that's what I meant, I agree I does suck to be black, but look at the way they act in society, all the gangs and crime, you don't think that has anything to do with why it sucks to be black? Yeah there's a lot of good people that want to make an honest living but they're overshadowed by all the negativity from what I just mentioned, my point is they could change the negative perception but too many would rather live life in the streets and act like uncivilized, would you put up that if you were surrounded by it? Why do do you think everyone always wants to leave the ghetto?
I agree

I've been telling you what the issue is, maybe if people spent more time going to school or looking for a job to make an honest living instead of running with gangs shooting each other, killing innocent children in a drive by because someone stepped on his jordans, or killing cops for no reason then maybe they'd have a more positive reputation in this country, are you sure you only visit twice a year? I think their southern "charm" is rubbing off on you

You're smart what's your way to improve the situation

Do you know were some of the funding for schools come from. County based property taxes. Look at the graduation rate of poor minority's in the inner city compared to poor minorities in then middle class suburbs. I didn't vote for the orange man but he was dead on right on his comment about the youth of the inner coty dont have the opportunities that the youth of the suburbs have. They see the only opportunities are being a rapper, pro athlete, or move up the ranks of the street gangs. Not much hope there. Now add in the targeting of minorities by law enforcement. I've been pulled over a few dozen times by cops since I've been driving for 30 years. Not a single time when i had a white passenger have they asked for their ID. Just last eeekend I got pulled over and of course my GF gets asked for her ID. She was so programmed to give it to them she had it out before he even asked for it. The cop was a total ass until he thought I was recording him with my cell phone. He originally claimed it's the law that says she has to provide ID when asked by a cop. When I held my phone up and asked when did Iowa become a stop and ID state. He changed his tune and decided that he didn't want to see her ID. She got mad at me saying don't test cops when you have a black persons in your car cause they will fear for their lives and kill us. I told her don't you think it was funny how fast he became courteous when he though I was recording him.

Do you know were some of the funding for schools come from. County based property taxes. Look at the graduation rate of poor minority's in the inner city compared to poor minorities in then middle class suburbs. I didn't vote for the orange man but he was dead on right on his comment about the youth of the inner coty dont have the opportunities that the youth of the suburbs have. They see the only opportunities are being a rapper, pro athlete, or move up the ranks of the street gangs. Not much hope there. Now add in the targeting of minorities by law enforcement. I've been pulled over a few dozen times by cops since I've been driving for 30 years. Not a single time when i had a white passenger have they asked for their ID. Just last eeekend I got pulled over and of course my GF gets asked for her ID. She was so programmed to give it to them she had it out before he even asked for it. The cop was a total ass until he thought I was recording him with my cell phone. He originally claimed it's the law that says she has to provide ID when asked by a cop. When I held my phone up and asked when did Iowa become a stop and ID state. He changed his tune and decided that he didn't want to see her ID. She got mad at me saying don't test cops when you have a black persons in your car cause they will fear for their lives and kill us. I told her don't you think it was funny how fast he became courteous when he though I was recording him.
well this is a 2 fold argument but the reality at least in my opinion is the people in this situation wont listen to the truth, they are in denial about their situation and the people who can fix this problem will have to confront the issue based on facts and people dont like facts

I wouldn't fuck with LE man, your girls right. They just like everyone else have prejudices based on their experiences.

All the press attention on the issue of police racism and brutality is only happening because of the mass distribution of video cameras via phones these days... no other reason. This has always been a problem and in fact was far worse in the past -- you might get hunted down by a deputy and his friends, shot, then buried in a levy. Then the local all-white jury acquits you at trial and you all go out for a drink and a laugh afterward.

I've said this in another thread but I think the next big change (within 5 years maybe) is going to be full-time running cameras on vehicles as standard equipment just as cop cars already have, probably only front cams at first but then front & rear with audio in & out eventually, with long recording times as memory prices continue to fall. This may cost less than $100 for the manufacturers to install on the assembly line soon and then the insurance companies will somehow mandate their standardization, either by lobbying for legislation or by offering widely publicized insurance discounts for anyone with the cams so that new car buyers will demand the option. One way or another it becomes the norm. And then... ALL police misbehavior near any road or parking lot is likely to get recorded (and maybe from many different angles) whether or not a person has their phone out and running. It'll be interesting to see the behavioral changes that happen then, if they can continue demanding ID from your black gf on any random stop, etc. Also the publicity of real, proven police behavior towards minorities will be hard for the more rock-headed right wingers to deny, although some still will.

Kudos for confronting the cop. If I were you though I'd be moving elsewhere. :/ Cultural norms are radically different across this country.

Targeting minorities now huh? Just how exactly does that work? Once again I'll reiterate my point, you ever think that maybe the cop knows that it's more likely the black guy driving is breaking a law or has drugs or a gun or a warrant because hey guess what?? That's how it's been in these inner cities across the country for years, you ever think maybe if there wasn't so much crime in black neighborhoods maybe the cops would let them be, can't believe you would say such a thing, let me guess all the cop shootings of a black man in the news the past few years have been unjustified?

All the press attention on the issue of police racism and brutality is only happening because of the mass distribution of video cameras via phones these days... no other reason. This has always been a problem and in fact was far worse in the past -- you might get hunted down by a deputy and his friends, shot, then buried in a levy. Then the local all-white jury acquits you at trial and you all go out for a drink and a laugh afterward.

I've said this in another thread but I think the next big change (within 5 years maybe) is going to be full-time running cameras on vehicles as standard equipment just as cop cars already have, probably only front cams at first but then front & rear with audio in & out eventually, with long recording times as memory prices continue to fall. This may cost less than $100 for the manufacturers to install on the assembly line soon and then the insurance companies will somehow mandate their standardization, either by lobbying for legislation or by offering widely publicized insurance discounts for anyone with the cams so that new car buyers will demand the option. One way or another it becomes the norm. And then... ALL police misbehavior near any road or parking lot is likely to get recorded (and maybe from many different angles) whether or not a person has their phone out and running. It'll be interesting to see the behavioral changes that happen then, if they can continue demanding ID from your black gf on any random stop, etc. Also the publicity of real, proven police behavior towards minorities will be hard for the more rock-headed right wingers to deny, although some still will.

Kudos for confronting the cop. If I were you though I'd be moving elsewhere. :/ Cultural norms are radically different across this country.

Poor Liberals....smh

Targeting minorities now huh? Just how exactly does that work? Once again I'll reiterate my point, you ever think that maybe the cop knows that it's more likely the black guy driving is breaking a law or has drugs or a gun or a warrant because hey guess what?? That's how it's been in these inner cities across the country for years, you ever think maybe if there wasn't so much crime in black neighborhoods maybe the cops would let them be, can't believe you would say such a thing, let me guess all the cop shootings of a black man in the news the past few years have been unjustified?

Not sure if you are dumb as fuck or just ignorant

Not sure if you are dumb as fuck or just ignorant

I guess I have my answer, unbelievable, this is why it will always be an issue, I don't care what you want to hear but if you ever want things to get better it starts in the black community

Get Shredded!
Now you guys knew this thread would lead to this, why even bother trying to ""discuss" this crap?

yeah the Democrat party has failed inner-city communities for the past 50-60 years. Trump is definitely right about that one.

about the video recording, can imagine how bad it used to be in the minority communities when there were no cell phone cameras? as bad as it is now it was even worse back then. the camera is the new gun against the police for citizens. even while recording the cops a lot of them don't even give a shit and will still abuse people. like how they kick you in the head while you're handcuffed behind your back telling you to stop resisting. lol. it's not funny but they keep yelling "stop resisting !" so in court they can claim the suspect was resisting but the whole time they actually weren't. they just say stop resisting to cover their ass in court and on camera.

every human on this earth doesnt chose what country they are born in or what race they are born into. so if you dislike someone based on that with out knowing them personally you need to reevaluate yourself and your insecurities. this includes illegal immigrants who come here and work 3 jobs its easy for someone born in America to say they should do it the right way but when you are dirt poor and have no opportunity you will do whatever is necessary to feed your family, and if you aren't hurting anyone else it shouldn't bother anyone

every human on this earth doesnt chose what country they are born in or what race they are born into. so if you dislike someone based on that with out knowing them personally you need to reevaluate yourself and your insecurities. this includes illegal immigrants who come here and work 3 jobs its easy for someone born in America to say they should do it the right way but when you are dirt poor and have no opportunity you will do whatever is necessary to feed your family, and if you aren't hurting anyone else it shouldn't bother anyone

if you have a country with no borders you don't have a country. people should respect our sovereignty and come here legally like most immigrants do. it's a slap in the face to the people come here legally. it's also a slap in the face to the citizens of United States.

on that note,if I was in their shoes I do anything I can get to this country. but I also realize I'd have to face the consequences of my actions if I get deported. you know the rules when you broke into this country, so don't bitch about it when you get deported. you knew that was a consequence if you got caught and you took the chance anyway that's all on you.

Lobbying against racism but throwing that huge blanket statement out toward the south. Send them a nuke? Typical SJW hypocrisy

You can find uneducated, ignorant people all over the country. Even in that great state of wherever the fuck you live. Nice rant though. I enjoyed it.

The problem is they're breaking the law to do so, everyone else here has to follow the rules why shouldn't they, and what about the legal immigrants who did it the right way, all the fees they paid and time they spent, it's a slap in the face to them, and to top it all off we had a dipshit president who encouraged them to abuse welfare taking money out of my pocket and yours too, you still ok with that? What about the families whose loved ones were murdered by an illegal and will never see any justice?

Lobbying against racism but throwing that huge blanket statement out toward the south. Send them a nuke? Typical SJW hypocrisy

You can find uneducated, ignorant people all over the country. Even in that great state of wherever the fuck you live. Nice rant though. I enjoyed it.

god you know me well enough to know what area I'm describing ...and ya..its totally a rant..and totally a blanket statement
my mother in law (god rest her soul) was a genuine, kind, intelligent southern belle ...truly
the rest of my inlaws can srsly go fuck themselves

also..blue people? who can say that shit is right

and I moved from the other side of my state because thats white trash as well...so many fucking pedophiles ..its like they migrate there

Last edited:
I guess I have my answer, unbelievable, this is why it will always be an issue, I don't care what you want to hear but if you ever want things to get better it starts in the black community

I actually agree with this statement and to broaden it- I think every community that needs help needs change from within
I would love to see that happen for these communities because then everyone prospers from improved community- Ive had sort of gears moving in my head for a little bit about the issue- about how to best promote that

my local town police organized a small charity event to purchase their own body cams because they recognized it also helped protect them from liability in the event of shit going sideways
well degree-d police is the norm for my state with a tough selection process and our state police handle major crimes rather than traffic stuff (though they do that too) some of the town and city police is a different story. one city Im thinking of that has a lot of problems is short staffed, their cops are short paid and they only require a high school diploma...their cops are jaded, theyre nasty to deal with and they can take a half an hr to respond to a call..innocent people have died because of the response time.

from traveling to other states and dealing with marshall services or state police for routine highway stops ...I have to be honest..education of the cop makes a huge differences in the interraction
Ive literally had one cop be rude to me in my own neck of the woods and frankly I was driving a lowered car a little over 90mph past the pd in a 30mph zone
the fact I only got a lecture from a very animated cop is probably a minor miracle

Ive had a car full of whites asked for ID in my bmw in NY (around the edge of nyc) with vet plates....i think it probably happens more to people that arent whites but I think some cops are just power tripping assholes

Back