• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin log - Just got my kits in! Can't wait

IML Gear Cream!
Your diet and training hasn’t been consistent it seems .. otherwise you would look like you had a few cycle s under your belt..
TouaregV8 said it correctly..

I've stated my training hasn't been consistent in the past. Everytime I come off and PCT, I always leave the gym 1 month after coming off cycle. It's a shame, I always would lose my motivation, determination and drive. Not sure if that was due to low T or my own self issues, probably a combination. I've been on and off meal plans for the past 2 years, mainly on. But training was not consistent, so the issue is that plus an imperfect diet.

Exactly,stop thinking that Tren Ace and GH is going to get you back in shape. You don't need Tren period. Lose the extra body fat first. Good luck

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

No tren a? Correct me if I'm wrong, but tren assists in body fat loss and lean muscle gain. Why would I not incorporate that? I'm getting bad joint pain from the winny so I may pull that.

I started this week with incorporating more fasted cardio, so that will certainly help, in combination with a better diet. I'm currently researching meal plans in my area to pick the best for my needs (low carb, high protein).

I'm not relying on these compounds to give me everything, I understand diet, cardio, and weight training are all important factors, the compounds assist but aren't the holy grail. I'm aware, idk why I keep having to repeat myself on this lol.

Yeah I just opened the pics. The problem absolutely is diet. You're going to see minimal effects from the GH and gear until you get that straight

Past weeks the diet only falls apart on weekends. I need to figure out getting that in check. It's hard having a GF and always wanting to eat out. But that doesn't mean I can't eat healthy when we go out. It's time to be dedicated to that. I tend to lose 1-2 lbs during the week, and then weekend comes around, and its back on lol. No doubt diet is an issue, I just need to keep the dedication up on the weekends.

Even if you get the results you wanted after this are you gonna stay training and dieting .. if not your gonna be right back where you started..seen it way too many times.. and this weekend excuse that you can’t diet because of your girlfriend wait till you got kids and married it’s a selfish hobby she just needs to understand or jump on board..your solution for the weekend is simple .. do cardio twice a day..

Last edited:
Even if you get the results you wanted after this are you gonna stay training and dieting .. if not your gonna be right back where you started..seen it way too many times

Yea it's happened to me 3 times now already. Yes, I plan on it. I NEED to stat dedicated after PCT. Most important time when coming off.

Wen I was 27 I was eating 40 nuggets a large fry and chocolate milk shake from McDonald’s 3 times a week and doing cardio everyday in the summer heat around 3 pm..did powerlifting at 12 3-4 times a week along with bodybuilding excercises.. my stomach stayed flat.. 3 months later around Labor Day I stopped cardio and bam got a belly..I was taking no aas at that time..just hard ass training and eating clean except that meal in particular..you can do it .. I have days I don’t want to do shit .. I work 2 jobs from 4:30 am gym at 11:30-12 than right back to another job till 6pm.. work I do is physical . I deliver water and I do mechanic work..

Wen I was 27 I was eating 40 nuggets a large fry and chocolate milk shake from McDonald’s 3 times a week and doing cardio everyday in the summer heat around 3 pm..did powerlifting at 12 3-4 times a week along with bodybuilding excercises.. my stomach stayed flat.. 3 months later around Labor Day I stopped cardio and bam got a belly..I was taking no aas at that time..just hard ass training and eating clean except that meal in particular..you can do it .. I have days I don’t want to do shit .. I work 2 jobs from 4:30 am gym at 11:30-12 than right back to another job till 6pm.. work I do is physical . I deliver water and I do mechanic work..

Hahaha damn bro thats alot of nugs. Yea man, it's all about dedication. I can do it, I just need to remind myself why I'm doing this and that it's not permanent, when the weekends roll around.

Good advice coming in on this thread. This kind of stuff is what the forum is for. And I agree with diet is the key. Proper diet, macros, calories, tracking, is much more powerful than any drug. Don't get me wrong I love some gear, but I know if I really want to see good results out of a cycle, the diet has to be solid. Guys compete on nothing.... and get ripped. Most don't have the size of a geared bodybuilder but it just reinforces how important the eating is to the whole equation. Good luck on your cycle.

Past weeks the diet only falls apart on weekends. I need to figure out getting that in check. It's hard having a GF and always wanting to eat out. But that doesn't mean I can't eat healthy when we go out. It's time to be dedicated to that. I tend to lose 1-2 lbs during the week, and then weekend comes around, and its back on lol. No doubt diet is an issue, I just need to keep the dedication up on the weekends.
Yeah the weekends require a lifestyle change. If you're drinking, look at it this way: 1 night of moderate drinking will set you back 72+ hours in the gym. Both in weight loss and strength. It's no joke. I can't drink at all without stalling progress completely. One beer throws me off. It's all about how much you want it man.

Get Shredded!
Yeah the weekends require a lifestyle change. If you're drinking, look at it this way: 1 night of moderate drinking will set you back 72+ hours in the gym. Both in weight loss and strength. It's no joke. I can't drink at all without stalling progress completely. One beer throws me off. It's all about how much you want it man.

Luckily for me, I no longer drink or do drugs. So it's just the pastries, bread, and ice cream that lure away from my goals haha. I told my gf I need to rededicate and not cheat like that on the weekends anymore. Maybe 1 little cheat, one time, not a full day or weekend.

Luckily for me, I no longer drink or do drugs. So it's just the pastries, bread, and ice cream that lure away from my goals haha. I told my gf I need to rededicate and not cheat like that on the weekends anymore. Maybe 1 little cheat, one time, not a full day or weekend.
Oh awesome. That's a huge step in the right direction imo. You'll get it down. If you have the dough and really want to make the change I suggest hiring a coach. It makes dieting make more sense and you can learn what your body responds to the best

Absolutely .. bro's are gonna give the good news.. and the tuff news..

But no one is trying to personally assault anyone... more so trying to help you achieve your goals and to help you get maximum output from your gear and money.

Bro, no one called you an idiot like you are thinking they did. You asked for critique, tips and suggestions... that's what you got. That's what we do here. As you can see, touareg has been around a while, one of those guys that I always make sure to read his posts when I see he has written something.
Stick around a while and you'll find a lot of good guys and woman that are helpfull.

Hey brother.. I sent you a pm.. tried and true help with diet..

Hope it helps.. I'm not gonna post the info here cuz it's not a sponsor on this forum.. but another forum I'm on.

hat are your opinions with a banana or a scoop of low carb/low fat peanut butter in protein shakes? I can easily withdraw those, just curious.
I already told you in the post. I don't mind if you drink a "shake," but do not include that in your protein count. Get 250 grams from real food. Eggs, meat. As for a banana, include it in your carb cycle, as outlined above. No problem on a 250 gram day. Difficult on a 125 gram day (because a banana has a lot of carbs). Can't do it on zero carb day. Trace carbs in fibrous veggies only. Low fat peanut butter? Never heard of it. It sounds like a chemistry experiment. I do not eat chemistry experiments. You should not either.

OH SHIT, dude, I looked it up. Do NOT eat that crap. You need to take your diet more seriously. The fat that would be in the reduced-fat peanut butterspread is replaced with ingredients like corn syrup solids, sugar and molasses (read: even more sugar), plus starchy fillers.

Do not eat chemistry experiments, cone syrup, sugar, molasses and starchy fillers while trying to cut fat!!! Seriously? LOL!

Carb sources should not be dairy and pasta. Rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, oats.

No fucking cheat days. CONSISTENTLY <--- I used that word multiple times. There is a reason for that.

Be a man. A man is a leader, not a follower. Your girlfriend will respect you for taking a firm stand instead of being weak and using her as an excuse. Besides, when she sees you naked in a couple months . . .

I already told you in the post. I don't mind if you drink a "shake," but do not include that in your protein count. Get 250 grams from real food. Eggs, meat. As for a banana, include it in your carb cycle, as outlined above. No problem on a 250 gram day. Difficult on a 125 gram day (because a banana has a lot of carbs). Can't do it on zero carb day. Trace carbs in fibrous veggies only. Low fat peanut butter? Never heard of it. It sounds like a chemistry experiment. I do not eat chemistry experiments. You should not either.

OH SHIT, dude, I looked it up. Do NOT eat that crap. You need to take your diet more seriously. The fat that would be in the reduced-fat peanut butterspread is replaced with ingredients like corn syrup solids, sugar and molasses (read: even more sugar), plus starchy fillers.

Do not eat chemistry experiments, cone syrup, sugar, molasses and starchy fillers while trying to cut fat!!! Seriously? LOL!

Carb sources should not be dairy and pasta. Rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, oats.

No fucking cheat days. CONSISTENTLY <--- I used that word multiple times. There is a reason for that.

Be a man. A man is a leader, not a follower. Your girlfriend will respect you for taking a firm stand instead of being weak and using her as an excuse. Besides, when she sees you naked in a couple months . . .

Chemistry experiment, lol. Yea the LA fitness started using this "healthy" peanut butter. I'll get the brand today and throw it in here, no idea exactly what is in it, but I think cutting the PB and banana out will help.

I use either Adams or Laura Scudder brand natural peanut butter when I use it. The only ingredients are peanuts and salt. Once you start using it regular peanut butter is gross lol

what do you suggest as a good carb source.?? If you can’t have at least rice and oats

what do you suggest as a good carb source.?? If you can’t have at least rice and oats
Brown rice, white rice, oats are all I eat except my intra workout. Otherwise there's sweet potato...and probably some other stuff I'm not thinking of

Shit I read your post wrong.. I read it as don’t eat those ..
LOL! Yeah, eat real foods, oats, rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes . . . get your carbs from real foods, not processed crapola. Definitely eat rice and oats! EXCEPT on the "no carb" day I am prescribing for bearjew10, in which case the idea is to get no carbs.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I've had it downloaded on my phone for ages.
Well, how did the 8 eggs and bowl of Quaker Old Fashioned oatmeal go down this morning? Is it a 250 carb day, or which? It's time to get this thread rolling in the right direction toward some awe inspiring after photos in September.

For some inspiration, check out Montego1's meals in his prep thread. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/82720-Montego-Prep/page2

Keep in mind you are much smaller and softer than Montego1, so your calorie needs are much lower. In other words, when you are cutting, you should be taking in less than he is. But read it for learning and education. He is posting is daily meals regularly.

Most on here, especially smaller guys, fail to realize how easy it is to out-eat their metabolism and cardio.

Speaking of cardio, how is it going?

For some inspiration, check out Montego1's meals in his prep thread. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/82720-Montego-Prep/page2

Keep in mind you are much smaller and softer than Montego1, so your calorie needs are much lower. In other words, when you are cutting, you should be taking in less than he is. But read it for learning and education. He is posting is daily meals regularly.

Most on here, especially smaller guys, fail to realize how easy it is to out-eat their metabolism and cardio.

Speaking of cardio, how is it going?

I've been following that thread haha. And I'm doing intermittent fasting, so nothing to eat until 2. About to go hit some fasted cardio after my haircut, typically I'm doing my fasted cardio immediately after waking up, but had a haircut this morning.

Update:

Started the Puretropin yesterday. Ran 100IU of TheGrayTop kit, 2IU first week, then 4IU every week after, 5 on 2 off. Just switched to pures yesterday. Immediately had more tingling, numbness, and pain in my fingers and hands, and even forearm. The Gray's gave me little to no sides of those, also my gf and I both noticed swelling in my hands while I was driving. Not sure if the gray's were dosed incorrectly, or if pure's or overdosed, or if some GH reacts differently then others, but I'm glad I have sides cause I know its real deal (already knew it was real deal from everyone vouching for this product and company)

Update:

Started the Puretropin yesterday. Ran 100IU of TheGrayTop kit, 2IU first week, then 4IU every week after, 5 on 2 off. Just switched to pures yesterday. Immediately had more tingling, numbness, and pain in my fingers and hands, and even forearm. The Gray's gave me little to no sides of those, also my gf and I both noticed swelling in my hands while I was driving. Not sure if the gray's were dosed incorrectly, or if pure's or overdosed, or if some GH reacts differently then others, but I'm glad I have sides cause I know its real deal (already knew it was real deal from everyone vouching for this product and company)

you noticed sides that quickly? ive been on pures for a month now and have not experienced any sides whatsoever.

you noticed sides that quickly? ive been on pures for a month now and have not experienced any sides whatsoever.

Mind you, I was on TheGrayTop since mid May, like May 15th. Ran a full kit of TheGrayTop, and first day on pures, noticed sides. Probably just coincidence.

Update:

Been eating really clean. I changed meal plans. The company I changed to their portion sizes seem almost half what my old one was, yet similar macros. I think the first company was fudging their numbers. I'm trying to get more protein in as well. Been doing fasted cardio in the morning consistently for the past 2 weeks straight. Didn't get to it yesterday or today because of work issues, but no biggie, just gotta let that go and keep it going tomorrow.

Definitely keep seeing my belly shrinking little my little. Either the HGH is kicking in great, or the diet and cardio is taking effect, or even all 3! Either way I'm pleased with the results. 4 more months of this and I'll be exactly where I'd like to be. Muscular, not huge (I've been huge, I don't want to be huge), and somewhat cut, but not super defined 6 pack cut. That's not my goal. I aim for 1 goal, blow past it, then aim for another. One step at a time. Cheated today. Had a fucking hoagie like an asshole. I felt bad as I was eating it, but it was a work lunch thing. No excuses though, I should've been prepared, I didn't get meals yesterday. Anyway, gonna keep with the fasted, picking it back up tomorrow, going to keep my weekends strong eating healthy and doing cardio (typically break from weights on weekend).

Back