• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Sponosred Clen Log Booty Shorts and Sports Bras here I come

Hopefully a pic update this weekend. Workouts and diet going great. You seen my pic from above all that food so happy that’s for two people. Here is the other days workout.
Hex bar dead lifts 3x5 @90lbs each side
Seated leg curls 3x10 @ 60
Hammer military press 3x10 @25lbs each side
Ez bar cable curls 3x8 @35lbs
Seated calf raises 3x12 @35 lbs
Abs 3x15
Cardio on elliptical 20 mins
Walking Charlie 20-30 mins

Great meal prep brother! Keep up the good work. :winkfinger:

Hey Skullz, looks like you have a great foundation before starting the clen! enjoying the log and looking forward to hearing your feedback as Iv'e just started PSL clen 4 days ago. Any side effects like cramping, shakes or anxiety?

Skullz722 is a woman lol
Lol thanks

- - - Updated - - -

awww FUCK im so sorry!! talk about shooting yourself in the damn foot... sorry Skullz722...anywho great meal prep:D

No worries

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Skullz, looks like you have a great foundation before starting the clen! enjoying the log and looking forward to hearing your feedback as Iv'e just started PSL clen 4 days ago. Any side effects like cramping, shakes or anxiety?
Thanks for stopping by. I am on week 5 as of Sunday and no cramping or anxiety. Things are going well with it so far.

Going to 60mcg as of Sunday. Things going great. Adding another day of cardio at the gym probably HITT. diet going great. Here is today’s workout.
Leg press 3x10 3 plates and 25 each side
Sled with 90lbs back and forth probably 8 secs in length one way. That shit was killer never did before but gave a try
Hammer high rows 3x12 @35lbs each side
Ez bar curls 3x10 @ 40lbs
Walking Charlie later today 20-30 mins.

Get Shredded!
Things are going well. Up to 60mcg now. Cutting some carbs to help out as well. Doing HITT 2x a week. May increase to 3 next week to see if that helps as well. Seeing some changes in myself not just relying on husband. Will get a pic up in a day or so. Not booty shorts and sports bras yet but getting closer. I hope

Things are going well. Up to 60mcg now. Cutting some carbs to help out as well. Doing HITT 2x a week. May increase to 3 next week to see if that helps as well. Seeing some changes in myself not just relying on husband. Will get a pic up in a day or so. Not booty shorts and sports bras yet but getting closer. I hope
Hey skullz! Keep it up. Seems everything is going well. Any ideas of what your hiit session will be?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey skullz! Keep it up. Seems everything is going well. Any ideas of what your hiit session will be?

Most likely the elliptical. I think it’s the easiest. Any suggestions?
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for stopping by.
My favorite is cycling. I recently started doing a spin class. I feel like i push a little harder. I also used the machine like the elliptical but without the handles. Its kinda like stepper i guess. The one yoy can choose the resistance and the slope. What i love about that one is that u can move in different ways. I like to listen to my music and do a little Dance haha.

My favorite is cycling. I recently started doing a spin class. I feel like i push a little harder. I also used the machine like the elliptical but without the handles. Its kinda like stepper i guess. The one yoy can choose the resistance and the slope. What i love about that one is that u can move in different ways. I like to listen to my music and do a little Dance haha.

You know your gonna have to get some of this on video" live " ...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Great meal prep brother! Keep up the good work. :winkfinger:

shifty-cat-looking-around-paranoid-eyes-14319606085.gif

My knee has been hurting yesterday and today so skipped legs. I know I know. So did a chest and tri workout. Husband was in charge. So this is how it went.
Incline bench 3x10 75lbs
Seated fly machine 3x12 40lbs
Seated bench machine 3x8 50lbs
Push downs 3x12 40lbs
Tricep ext on machine 3x10 35lbs
Hanging leg raises 3x15
Treadmill 20mins
Walked Charlie 20mins

Thanks for stopping by.

My favorite is getting on that stair master and doing some HIIT. 15 minutes leaves me dripping in sweat and feeling good. I usually will go and cool down on the bike.

Keep up the good work. How much is your weight down!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60mcg seems to be a good spot for me right now. Feel like getting leaner. Weight really has been steady but can tell butt is up a little higher and shoulders and arms look better. Here is the workout
Squats 3x5 @ 185
Leg ext 3x12 @ 70
Abduction superset with addiction 3x12 @ 75
Low cable rows 3x10 @ 85
Ez bar 3x10 @ 40
Treadmill 25 mins 5 speed 5 incline
Walked Charlie 20 mins

Still doing 60mcg for another week I think. I have to check. HITT cardio been doing the eliptical. 20 mins. Back and forth for 1 min till I reach 20 mins. Omg I hate this but has to be done. Workout today and rest day tomorrow but will walk Charlie twice so I get some walking in.

Gluten machine 3x12 @ 80lbs
Abs 3x15

IML Gear Cream!
Still doing 60mcg for another week I think. I have to check. HITT cardio been doing the eliptical. 20 mins. Back and forth for 1 min till I reach 20 mins. Omg I hate this but has to be done. Workout today and rest day tomorrow but will walk Charlie twice so I get some walking in.

Abs 3x15

nice work! 👍

Abs 3x15
Keep it up your doing great!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Another day in the books. Things going pretty good. Will get pics up soon. Hopefully can see a difference. Weight is staying around the same but look leaner.
Leg Press 3x10 @ 4 plates each side
Going up weekly on this.
Sled with 90lbs back and forth probably 8 secs in length one way. If you never done these give a go. I see people all the time do these and I am like one day. And this is second week in a row
Hammer high rows 3x12 @35lbs each side
Ez bar curls 3x10 @ 40lbs
Walking Charlie later today 20-30 mins.
20 mins on the treadmill

Another week in the books. Feeling great. I will get some pics up in a day or two. I know I know. It to the point of booty shorts and sports bras but this ain’t over yet.
Sumo Dead’s 3x5 135lbs
Goblet squats 3x10 @ 40lbs
Incline Bench Press 3x10 @ 75lbs
Flyes on Pec-Dec 2x15 @55lbs
Push Downs 3x10 40lbs
Abs 3x15
Walked Charlie 20mins. She is my steady cardio on the daily. She doesn’t walk slow either.
Thanks for stopping by

Things going well so far. Next week I change to 80mcg. Things going well like I said. Hoping to get a little closer to my end goal over the next few weeks. Diet is going well as is the cardio. I may just do HITT from now on to the finish of this log to step things up. Here is my workout from today.
Squats 3x5 @ 185
Leg ext 3x12 @ 70
Abduction superset with adduction 3x12 @ 75
Low cable rows 3x10 @ 85
Ez bar 3x10 @ 40
HITT on the bike 45 seconds as fast as I can 1 min regular pace for 20 mins. Seemed to be ok.
Daily walk with Charlie 20 mins.
Thanks for stopping by and following along.

Sorry for the delay. Went up to 80mcg as of yesterday. Things are ok. Workout is below.

Hex bar dead lifts 3x5 @100lbs each side

Glute machine 3x12 @ 80lbs
Ez bar cable curls 3x8 @40lbs
Abs 3x15

Keep pushing girl. You’re almost there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been following along. Looks like you have found the sweet spot. Keep it up and looking forward to the results.

Back