• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PSL/EP - HPLC Test results on some of the NEWLY released 15mL vials. Followed by the "BIG DADDY OF TEST" Sust-500 10mL ((2024))

Does the Sust 500 have any bite to it? Looks very appealing 💪
As with any very high concentration, certainly can not sit well with some people. With that being said, I have used it myself and experienced really no pip from it.

As with any very high concentration, certainly can not sit well with some people. With that being said, I have used it myself and experienced really no pip from it.
That’s good to know. I like to mix something like .5cc or a higher dosed oil with .5 or something dosed lower, seems to ward off any pip.

That’s good to know. I like to mix something like .5cc or a higher dosed oil with .5 or something dosed lower, seems to ward off any pip.
Yeah that’s what I did, given the 500 mg the oil volume is borderline nonexistent so if you mix into whatever else you’re cycling with, isn’t even noticeable.

Order with confidence. Know what you are putting in your body.

Fantastic results. The proof is in the product!
100 GIF by StubHub

Get Shredded!
Testing gives the customer piece of mind that what they are putting In their body and the dosing is what is on the Label. Order with confidence

Grab these while they are in stock. Psl is coming with the fire. Psl exclusive.. you seen em here first.

🦘Boinggggg 🦘Boinggggg 🦘Boinggggg 🦘Boinggggg 🦘Boinggggg 🦘Boinggggg 🦘

🦘Boinggggg 🦘Boinggggg 🦘Boinggggg 🦘Boinggggg 🦘Boinggggg 🦘Boinggggg 🦘

Back