• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Princesses punisher log

IML Gear Cream!
Lookin good GF:) nice numbers there, Im jelly ;) mine keep going DOWN :( time to seriously do a cycle.
Are you doing anything in that regards atm?
Hey there lady. I am running var from basicstero currently. .

Come on in and dip a toe or a whole foot

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wooohoooo....Im onit :) havesomeother"things"to get me by untilI can Take care of that .... When did you start ? and for how long ? your looking good, cant wait to see how you do :kiss:

Wooohoooo....Im onit :) havesomeother"things"to get me by untilI can Take care of that .... When did you start ? and for how long ? your looking good, cant wait to see how you do :kiss:
Started in Feb. Was planning 8 weeks but you know will prob push 12. Have had so much of life going on. Missing gym days among other things. Will depend where I am at. But results are coming so I wanna push harder.

Db shoulder press
35lbs 15
45lbs 10
50lbs 10
55lbs 10
65lbs 4 ( all time pr)
db side raises 20lbs 2x12
Db front raises 20lbs 2x10
Shoulder press machine both grips
60lbs 2x10 each way

20 min hiit session

Almost skipped today because I felt drained but so happy I took that hardest step and got out and got a good lift in.

Bench
135lbs 10
185lbs 5
225lbs 4 ( PR) by 2 reps
235lbs 1
240lbs 1

Incline Db
65's 10
70's 10
75s 8.5

Pec dec
130lbs 12,6
100lbs 10

Superset with incline chest machine
120lbs 10,8
100lbs 10

Decline hammer
1.5 plates each side 12,10,10

Breakfast pt. 1 2 scoop protein
Breakfast pt. 2 40g of oats 10g peanut butter

Lunch- 6 oz salmon

Snack 2 oz salmon

Post workout- subway

A girl that's in shape AND has a boatload of strength, sign me up!

I'm in

Bench

135lbs 10

185lbs 8

225lbs 4

205lbs 7,4

Incline

135lbs 7,5,8,8

Decline

135lbs 8,15,12,12

Cable a variety 12-15 reps

Db incline flies

45lbs 3x8

Things are going ok overall. Measurements on Friday to see where I am at. Definately feel like I am leaning out and seeing even more muscle development.

a376bc2cddfc61650f4577eca914f73a.jpg
30a55f5236c9f2e0a46bed0fb5e2b6e6.jpg

Bootay!!!!
Looking snappy

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Bench

135lbs 10

185lbs 8

225lbs 4

205lbs 7,4

Incline

135lbs 7,5,8,8

Decline

135lbs 8,15,12,12

Cable a variety 12-15 reps

Db incline flies

45lbs 3x8

Things are going ok overall. Measurements on Friday to see where I am at. Definately feel like I am leaning out and seeing even more muscle development.

a376bc2cddfc61650f4577eca914f73a.jpg
30a55f5236c9f2e0a46bed0fb5e2b6e6.jpg

You appear to be a very strong lady....pretty impressive. It takes size to be strong.. you look like you could be a very good powerlifter. Please take that as a compliment.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
You appear to be a very strong lady....pretty impressive. It takes size to be strong.. you look like you could be a very good powerlifter. Please take that as a compliment.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Totally agree. So my ideal will never be the super extra lean shredded. Just trying to maintain my strenth and not have too much fat. I feel good with how things are going. I have managed to hit two of my dream goals.

Hitting 225lb bench which turned into wanting a triple.

Both accomplished. So now

225 for 5 and 250 for 1 are the goals.

Need to get back to my deads and squats but deads are killer on cycle with the pump and our rack has been taken up and I don't have an extra 30 min to wait around. .

When someone says you lift like a girl ... they never met you haha all kidding aside, those are some great numbers, congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When someone says you lift like a girl ... they never met you haha all kidding aside, those are some great numbers, congratulations

Yeah I hate the you are strong for a girl shit. No no I am just strong

Hey all small check in.

So where I am currently at is pretty damn happy. Lets keep it 100 here. I have been maybe keeping my diet 50%to 60% of the time. But you know what I am still leaning out and my strenth is threw the roof. I have been there done that with the struggling all the cardio the constant feeling of starving or eating low calories and minimal food. But I have accomplished the dream goal! Turning this body into a muscle machine! I have been going out to all you can sushi weekly along with high end delicious Italian restaurants and still leaning out and crushing shit.

Of course my plan was to keep this diet and just go to get lean but honestly I am pretty satisfied with my body and my dream body isnt being all shredded and lean. I like the thick fit look and I feel like I am accomplishing that.

I am not one to follow the crowd and what everyone wants to paint as the "bodybuilder". You don't have to be super low body fat just to be a body builder. If you arent competing trading muscle for leaness is building it taking.

I have found a happy balance in my life. Enjoying my favorite things and still looking good. I love my food and I dont want to give it up or be fat and I have managed that.

I always have to remember I came from being a fat 225lbs size 20 to a muscular 195lbs size 8. Now that's some hard work and accomplishment!

We have one month left at this point. I am gonna calm down the food a little and try to keep to my one cheat a week. Will keep you guys posted. Havent logged any lifts because I am just focused on the workout. But am regularly hitting my 225lb bench for 3 to 4 each chest session and leg lifts are still going strong hit a pr on reverse vsquat with 12 plates for 8!

Hey all small check in.

So where I am currently at is pretty damn happy. Lets keep it 100 here. I have been maybe keeping my diet 50%to 60% of the time. But you know what I am still leaning out and my strenth is threw the roof. I have been there done that with the struggling all the cardio the constant feeling of starving or eating low calories and minimal food. But I have accomplished the dream goal! Turning this body into a muscle machine! I have been going out to all you can sushi weekly along with high end delicious Italian restaurants and still leaning out and crushing shit.

Of course my plan was to keep this diet and just go to get lean but honestly I am pretty satisfied with my body and my dream body isnt being all shredded and lean. I like the thick fit look and I feel like I am accomplishing that.

I am not one to follow the crowd and what everyone wants to paint as the "bodybuilder". You don't have to be super low body fat just to be a body builder. If you arent competing trading muscle for leaness is building it taking.

I have found a happy balance in my life. Enjoying my favorite things and still looking good. I love my food and I dont want to give it up or be fat and I have managed that.

I always have to remember I came from being a fat 225lbs size 20 to a muscular 195lbs size 8. Now that's some hard work and accomplishment!

We have one month left at this point. I am gonna calm down the food a little and try to keep to my one cheat a week. Will keep you guys posted. Havent logged any lifts because I am just focused on the workout. But am regularly hitting my 225lb bench for 3 to 4 each chest session and leg lifts are still going strong hit a pr on reverse vsquat with 12 plates for 8!

Sounds good GP. Hope all is well with you now.
#STEELERNATION

Yeah I hate the you are strong for a girl shit. No no I am just strong

Yep you are really strong, my daughter weighs 130lbs @5’5”, she’s a wrestler and competes in the 4x2 and the 200, last week she ran the 100 at an invitational and pulled 3rd, she’s a freshman running against job and seniors, she’s an athlete through and through. she deadlifts 185 which is more than many boys at her school she’s awesome
Sorry for the thread jack btw, you’re story is inspiring, thanks for sharing it

maybe keeping my diet 50%to 60% of the time. But you know what I am still leaning out and my strenth is threw the roof. I have been there done that with the struggling all the cardio the constant feeling of starving or eating low calories and minimal food. But I have accomplished the dream goal! Turning this body into a muscle machine! I have been going out to all you can sushi weekly along with high end delicious Italian restaurants and still leaning out and crushing shit.

While I would encourage you to continue getting leaner and get the diet in check, the main thing is that you are happy with your outcome. Why else would you be doing this? If you look in the mirror and like the changes you see, and are happy, then I am happy, too. :winkfinger: Unless you are going to compete, bodybuilding is about building the body YOU want.

Yep you are really strong, my daughter weighs 130lbs @5’5”, she’s a wrestler and competes in the 4x2 and the 200, last week she ran the 100 at an invitational and pulled 3rd, she’s a freshman running against job and seniors, she’s an athlete through and through. she deadlifts 185 which is more than many boys at her school she’s awesome
Sorry for the thread jack btw, you’re story is inspiring, thanks for sharing it

That's awesome. I love that more females in the younger generation are pushing themselves and doing things never thought of before. My daughter keeps counting down until the time she can start hitting the gym floor with me.

While I would encourage you to continue getting leaner and get the diet in check, the main thing is that you are happy with your outcome. Why else would you be doing this? If you look in the mirror and like the changes you see, and are happy, then I am happy, too. :winkfinger: Unless you are going to compete, bodybuilding is about building the body YOU want.
I agree 100%. Would never complete. It's just not my thing. This is just something I enjoy doing. I switch my goals here and there and usually am just leaning towards an overall balance. I can always respect some peoples top priority being their physique. But again not everyones dream physique is shredded. My body can add the mass but struggles with getting so lean. It is just unbearable days of being short tempered bitchy and hungry. Maybe later in life when things calm down and I have less home responsibility I will be excited for a goal of how lean can I get. But I really dont wanna lose the muscle, size and strength I have worked for for so many years.

My life goal would have to be eat as much good food as possible and still be in decent shape. I am not into the garbage fast food but I do love a high end good quality restaraunt. .

IML Gear Cream!
This made me smile :) :)
With all of the rough stuff youve had to deal with the last few months, makes me happy to hear that your in a good place :kiss:
a good place to be indeed ;)

Hey all small check in.

This made me smile :) :)
With all of the rough stuff youve had to deal with the last few months, makes me happy to hear that your in a good place :kiss:
a good place to be indeed ;)
Hey sweetie! I hope you are well to. Summer is coming soon and then no school again.

Tonight was chest!!!!!!!

I am so stoked about today's lift. I mastered both prs I had in mind.

Started off hitting the 225lbs for 5.

Followed by 235lbs x1 245lbs x1 and then the big 250lbs for 1. I tried 255lbs but failed that one.

Back down to 225lbs for 4

185lbs for pause reps followed by dropset to 135lbs pause reps

Incline dbs

Decline hammer

Cables all three positions

Thanks doll - doin GREAT actually. Ive been put on a small hiatus (AGAIN - always something LOL) but this one is good. Pain was getting so unbearable - couldnt squat, dead, etc. & was making popping noises just doing curls
:(
Found a new Chiro, and YAY... he lifts. So been doing adjustments and ART and OMG, I havent felt this good in YEARS. The odd thing is, the constant bloating ive been dealing with has almost completely gone away too - Bonus
;)
As bad as I was he wanted me to take it easy for a bit. Going to start working on The PF in my feet shortly and hes confident he can get me running again. Would be a huge game changer for me. So Im hopeful I can start catching up to you soon
:)

Hey sweetie! I hope you are well to. Summer is coming soon and then no school again.

SWEEEEET... look at those arms & Lats!!!! way to GO GF!!!!!

A small update pic. Measurements this coming friday.
45ccafd2750cd0e3eb669766dbf51415.jpg

Tonight was chest!!!!!!!

I am so stoked about today's lift. I mastered both prs I had in mind.

Started off hitting the 225lbs for 5.

Followed by 235lbs x1 245lbs x1 and then the big 250lbs for 1. I tried 255lbs but failed that one.

Back down to 225lbs for 4

185lbs for pause reps followed by dropset to 135lbs pause reps

Incline dbs

Decline hammer

Cables all three positions

Still killing it. Like i knew you would. Glad your doing well princess.

I have been pretty busy and it going on. Added on some muscle but bf too and bf is too high so I have been working on losing a little as I move back up to maintenance before I run another cycle. I am down about 10lbs from my highest weight of 195lbs

From April 25th to today

Down 6lbs
Down 0.9% bf
3159a9d193b99f51731e92c82b7521bb.jpg
8c11f087ebdcec5d5f83630b5b95363c.jpg

I have been gone for awhile but still grinding it out. Maybe I will start a new log when I am cutting but for now working on my matabolism. Since my last run I have added 120c and 15f and am holding my weight study. I have been doing a New style of training compared to the usual.

Todays training
weighted leg glute bridge 4x10 1x15
bb squats 4x10 1x20
calve raises 5x30
leg curls 5x10
leg press 5x20 superset into lunges
hyper ext 5x12 superset into db RDLs
leg ext 4x15 1xdropset
leg raises 5x20

Current macros 300c 60f 200p

Current physique
c502c7dd20faa89458a8b825d8a6ed28.jpg