• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

YourMuscleShop

Sales
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
FORUM.jpeg

What is Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)?
When a bodybuilder uses medication(s) to restore endogenous (natural) testosterone production, this is known as post cycle therapy (PCT).
A drug/diet regimen employed by anabolic steroid users to combat and decrease post-steroid hypogonadism is known as Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) is an important step that requires just as much thought and preparation as your steroid cycle.

Why PCT is Important?

Because PCT helps the bodybuilder's body's recovery from the pressures of the steroid cycle and aids in the body's ability to naturally produce testosterone . Without PCT, the bodybuilder would certainly encounter negative side effects like fatigue, muscle loss, and a diminished libido.

When should I Start PCT?

If using any drugs that suppress your natural testosterone production, we recommend starting a PCT protocol after ending the cycle. For SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators) and prohormones, you can start right after you stop taking them. For steroids, wait a week to start PCT

What medicines are used for PCT?
Clomiphene (brand name: Clomid)
Tamoxifen (brand name: Nolvadex)

Disclaimer: Above-stating content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Before starting any type of program or treatment, it is advisable to seek advice from your health professional.

Join our Telegram Group for exclusive deals & Promotional Offers : TelegramYourMuscleShop

Visit : www.YourMuscleShop.com

“A Premium Quality Brand”

Those who are not on TRT, PCT is extremely important for recovery. You need to get your natural test production up and running so you don't run into issues.

Typical PCT with nolva is two weeks after the last shot.

so my last cycle I started my PCT a week after my last pin.

This cycle I was going to wait 2 weeks after . Think that’s too long to wait to start clomid/nolvadex?

Those who are not on TRT, PCT is extremely important for recovery. You need to get your natural test production up and running so you don't run into issues.

Typical PCT with nolva is two weeks after the last shot.
Literally just posted asking about waiting 2 weeks. I didn’t catch the last part of what you wrote I just deleted my comment . Haha . Thanks man

Back