• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Possible 8 week transformation contest

tren2k14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Possible 8 week transformation contest if you guy are interested?
1st place will get 3 kits puretropin 2nd place will get 2 kits 3rd place will get 1 kit must have minimum 12 contestants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know when. I'll be blasting soon.

If I can get 12 contestants in a week.

I'm already involved in a competition starting soon so I may as well. I don't think there's any harm in logging for both of them at the same time. I'm in. If that's cool.

I'm in if that's cool

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am definitely in. as long as I get hooked up with a good coach/diet trainer.:D

IML Gear Cream!
I am up for it, however my last year Anabolic America transformation prize never arrived. In fact I doubt it was ever sent as no tracking number was ever provided.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Why not get involved with the big transformation contest that's starting on the 1st September, and offer these as prizes in that?

I am up for it, however my last year Anabolic America transformation prize never arrived. In fact I doubt it was ever sent as no tracking number was ever provided.

Damn

I tried to fix this for you and you know I did. What's the point in posting this in another sources subforum?

Can it be shipped to the great white north. Toronto Canada

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Yes they ship anywhere.

If you guys ship to the UK, then I'm in will need to start around the 1st September though

Get Shredded!
looking like 9 so far.. wish i could jump in, i gotta another month or so of "patiently" waiting..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Really diggin all these contest, great for the forum

I haven't done a contest in over a year. This maybe the push I need to get my fat ass motivated. I'm in if there's any spots left

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Need 2 more and then I will confirm with each of you that you are competing in this contest and we can start next Monday or Monday after. Whichever is better for you guys.

I'm down for sooner

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That would be cool, I'm in montego' why not this one?
I'm in

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

What's gonna be start date?

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Back