• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please offer your opinion on this

IML Gear Cream!
The color of the little plastic caps means fuck all. The fact that guys talk about “grey tops” “blue tops” whatever is pure nonsense and always has been. Either you trust your supplier or you don’t. Either you run the damn tests or you don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems pretty straight forward.

He paid for a product(more expensive) and was given something different. Sure it may be the same quality(colors of tops don't mean much) but why should he have to make a fuss about it? He should either be sent the product he ordered, refunded the difference, or given a really good deal on a next order if he even feels confident placing another order.

After my post here, Bones said in an email to me that he would send me the dark blue tops. Later, he changed his mind and decided to refund me the price difference between the pharma quality and the GMP ($30 per kit or $180 total). I did receive the refund and as I told him in my reply email:

If I wanted the GMP, that's what I would have bought. But, now, that's what I get. Thanks.

What Bones does not seem to understand is that even if he is the most credible guy in the world and would "never cheat anyone" as he proclaims (I have no reason to doubt this), in the end, I am not taking his word but, according to Bones, the word of a Chinese GH factory who, for no explainable reason, decided to change the tops on the pharma quality GH and make it the same as those for its cheaper GMP GH. Bones is just passing along what he heard from the factory and we are all supposed to believe whatever the factory says.

Those who claim its no big deal, go get testing done, etc. did not spend over $1000 to buy the GH. Jswole220, who did pay for 2 kits, understands my concerns as would anyone in my position.

Sounds like he made it right at least. That's what matters.

Last edited:
Seems pretty straight forward.

He paid for a product(more expensive) and was given something different. Sure it may be the same quality(colors of tops don't mean much) but why should he have to make a fuss about it? He should either be sent the product he ordered, refunded the difference, or given a really good deal on a next order if he even feels confident placing another order.

Sounds like he made it right at least. That's what matters.

So...because the packaging is wrong, but the product is still what he ordered (pharmacy quality) he should be given something for his troubles? You even said the tops dont mean anything but thats what he is freaking out over...the color of the tops....not the quality...the color...

If its the same quality of product he paid for, then why should he get anything?

Maybe if he tried it, tested it, and it came back shit then sure. But he didnt.

I mean...i have a bunch of puretropin that isnt in perfectly nice freeze dried pucks...they showed up broken up....its "not what i paid for" but it is just as potent so who really cares?

Last edited:
Beachguy I spent 1200 bucks on nuptropins that had factory id numbers that verified on their page as legit quality and they were bunk as hell. I know exactly what its like to get product that isnt what you wanted.

I also know what its like to get product that is better than expected and I have seen what happens when you get your ducks in a row (getting bloods to prove or disprove quality) instead of goimg off half cocked like you did.

If you supposedly trust bones as much as you say, then you get bloods, show him the results, and if theyre bad, he can go to his suppliers so that it can get fixed.

So...because the packaging is wrong, but the product is still what he ordered (pharmacy quality) he should be given something for his troubles? You even said the tops dont mean anything but thats what he is freaking out over...the color of the tops....not the quality...the color...

If its the same quality of product he paid for, then why should he get anything?

Maybe if he tried it, tested it, and it came back shit then sure. But he didnt.

I mean...i have a bunch of puretropin that isnt in perfectly nice freeze dried pucks...they showed up broken up....its "not what i paid for" but it is just as potent so who really cares?

Maybe I missed something, but how do we know it is the same "pharmacy quality"? Is that just word from the sponsor that the packaging was wrong? I read it as there are two different types the sponsor offers Acetropin and Acetops, and he was given the cheaper version then told they just mixed up the packaging. Like I said I may have missed something.

They sorted it out anyway so it's irrelevant.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed something, but how do we know it is the same "pharmacy quality"? Is that just word from the sponsor that the packaging was wrong? I read it as there are two different types the sponsor offers Acetropin and Acetops, and he was given the cheaper version then told they just mixed up the packaging. Like I said I may have missed something.

No, you did not miss anything. Thanks for your sensible posts. The other guys are being mislead because the emails I got from Bones have been deleted and they don't realize what actually transpired.

No, you did not miss anything. Thanks for your sensible posts. The other guys are being mislead because the emails I got from Bones have been deleted and they don't realize what actually transpired.

There is no misleading. I saw the original post.

There is nothing "sensible" about assuming all manufacturers are liars. You either trust bones and trust his decision (to believe the supplier) or you think he is a liar. You seem to miss the fact that newrly EVERY IU OF GH comes from China nowadays. You pretty much HAVE to trust them if you want to buy gh...period.

He received the light blues. He contacted the sponsor who stated that he contacted the chinese supplier and they said it was the same.

Rather than test it he automatically assumed it was fake/cheaper/bunk gh.

You're right. Bones "fixed it" but OP never actually tested the gh. He just came on here to complain about it till he got his boo boo kissed.

Maybe I am less sensible for thinking you should run panels and see how the GH actually treats you before trying to bash a sponsor....which...quite frankly...this whole post came across as...you cant say you trust a sponsor then turn around and act like this.

And considering how many scammers there are nowadays trolling forums for free shit? Didnt a sponsor just ban a bunch of folks who got free gear in exchange for logs that they never did?

All i see is heresay as I dont recall any photos of the gear he got, but the sensible response is pull bloods...and if they come back shitty you post it and get it fixed. If they come back fine then you avoid looking like a cry baby on a forum for freaking out over a bottle top cover after the sponsor TOLD YOU they were fine.

Bones is a good dude I’m sure in the end you’ll be satisfied with your final outcome. Like others said get bloods if there shit post them and it’ll be handled

BTW anyone got the links for LabsMD serum and/or igf tests? I have no idea what the costs of those tests are. I think some include serum/igf along with basic metabolic and blood panel, testosterone uncapped, estrogen and fsh, lh

I posted my results along with baseline , for the 99% light blue tops is what I received. Baseline was .3 , draw was performed 3 and 1/2 hours after pinning 10.4 was the result. Labsmd cost will be 110.00 for test

Get Shredded!
I posted my results along with baseline , for the 99% light blue tops is what I received. Baseline was .3 , draw was performed 3 and 1/2 hours after pinning 10.4 was the result. Labsmd cost will be 110.00 for test
You pulled 10.4 after pinning 10iu? Holy shit. That's terrible.

Looks like those too good to be true are too good to be true.

Please post your results in the lab testing section so they don't get deleted

You pulled 10.4 after pinning 10iu? Holy shit. That's terrible.

Looks like those too good to be true are too good to be true.

Please post your results in the lab testing section so they don't get deleted

I believe that my age , 56 , my super low baseline at .3 , and test being 1/2 hour off all are factors , I believe from my research that this is acceptable. I have ordered their large kit , and will be testing igf1 , 3 and the N-terminal properties of prollagen type III ( P-III-NP ) that is produced by bones..this should give me actual values. At 6 weeks out , 10iu IM , draw at 11 hours after pinning . Per the AMA testing standards. ( American Medical Association ) Again from my research and factors involved for myself this is an acceptable range, and I am looking forward to my results.My wife's bloods will be posted in one week

I believe that my age , 56 , my super low baseline at .3 , and test being 1/2 hour off all are factors , I believe from my research that this is acceptable. I have ordered their large kit , and will be testing igf1 , 3 and the N-terminal properties of prollagen type III ( P-III-NP ) that is produced by bones..this should give me actual values. At 6 weeks out , 10iu IM , draw at 11 hours after pinning . Per the AMA testing standards. ( American Medical Association ) Again from my research and factors involved for myself this is an acceptable range, and I am looking forward to my results.My wife's bloods will be posted in one week
Baseline gh serum doesn't matter. It's not like baseline igf

but you agree with Garlic? This seems like bad resuls for serum to me. I was thinking should at least be over 15.
Baseline gh serum doesn't matter. It's not like baseline igf

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know man. 10.4 is just a c hair over normal range but it is a lot better than 0.3. Thanks for this testing and future testing bro.

but you agree with Garlic? This seems like bad resuls for serum to me. I was thinking should at least be over 15.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know man. 10.4 is just a c hair over normal range but it is a lot better than 0.3. Thanks for this testing and future testing bro.
It's not a good result imo.

Can't know for sure unless you pull igf a few weeks into a consistent dose though.

I agree with montego 1 , my baseline igf is also on the set of test results I haven't posted here , but I will shortly,
My understanding is that it takes 6 weeks for the igf levels to reach there average , ( cumulative with steady use ) then test are performed.

It's not a good result imo.

Can't know for sure unless you pull igf a few weeks into a consistent dose though.
This.

But I'm sorry, 10 serum level is dog shit. My crappy IP yellow tops years ago pulled like a 17-18 consistently. They were garbage compared to the Novotropins I ran right before and after, which pulled 28-34. Novos were the shit.

Anyhow, I'll stop any further comment until we see igf-1 and another serum down the road.

I agree with montego 1 , my baseline igf is also on the set of test results I haven't posted here , but I will shortly,
My understanding is that it takes 6 weeks for the igf levels to reach there average , ( cumulative with steady use ) then test are performed.
Yes 4-6 weeks will give you a solid idea if it's good gh or not.

I would run whatever dose you plan to straight for 4 weeks. Get igf pulled and go from there.

I've seen some low gh serum numbers before and igf came out fine but, it's rare and it's always operater error so to speak.

Like, pinning the gh IM instead of sub q before the draw, waiting too long or not long enough, hitting scar tissue somehow.

This.

But I'm sorry, 10 serum level is dog shit. My crappy IP yellow tops years ago pulled like a 17-18 consistently. They were garbage compared to the Novotropins I ran right before and after, which pulled 28-34. Novos were the shit.

Anyhow, I'll stop any further comment until we see igf-1 and another serum down the road.

I understand your concern and you've been on all our HGH threads looking to put us down. The serum test only tells you if the GH is real, it doesn't tell you purity, strength, dimers, etc. You can read this - http://somatropin.cn/hghtest.html There are many things that can affect the GH serum levels such as whether the blood draw was fasted, the GH injected sub-q or into scar tissue, diet, etc.

As I've said on the other thread - anyone is welcome to send our GH to Janoshik for testing, I'll pick up half the cost. This already tested at 99.72% purity with impressively low dimers.

Cheers,
Bones

IML Gear Cream!
So if I were to test, IM is recommended over subQ or vice versa? As far as effectiveness of HGH, Ive seen arguments for both subq and IM but most will just go with subq if they see effectiveness.
Yes 4-6 weeks will give you a solid idea if it's good gh or not.

I would run whatever dose you plan to straight for 4 weeks. Get igf pulled and go from there.

I've seen some low gh serum numbers before and igf came out fine but, it's rare and it's always operater error so to speak.

Like, pinning the gh IM instead of sub q before the draw, waiting too long or not long enough, hitting scar tissue somehow.

I understand your concern and you've been on all our HGH threads looking to put us down. The serum test only tells you if the GH is real, it doesn't tell you purity, strength, dimers, etc. You can read this - http://somatropin.cn/hghtest.html There are many things that can affect the GH serum levels such as whether the blood draw was fasted, the GH injected sub-q or into scar tissue, diet, etc.

As I've said on the other thread - anyone is welcome to send our GH to Janoshik for testing, I'll pick up half the cost. This already tested at 99.72% purity with impressively low dimers.

Cheers,
Bones
Lol okay. Like I said, I'll wait for igf-1

So if I were to test, IM is recommended over subQ or vice versa? As far as effectiveness of HGH, Ive seen arguments for both subq and IM but most will just go with subq if they see effectiveness.

Here's what I personally have found most effective:

1. 10iu IM - be sure it's actually IM and not sub-q. Sub-q will give a lower reading.
2. Fasted - this does make a difference.
3. No intense exercise before the blood draw, no gym.
4. Blood draw at 3 hours.

Most guys do sub-q other except for the serum test.

Cheers,
Bones

Here's what I personally have found most effective:

1. 10iu IM - be sure it's actually IM and not sub-q. Sub-q will give a lower reading.
2. Fasted - this does make a difference.
3. No intense exercise before the blood draw, no gym.
4. Blood draw at 3 hours.

Most guys do sub-q other except for the serum test.

Cheers,
Bones
This, and pin a nice lean virgin spot like pecs or triceps. Lots of blood flow to both. I always used triceps for GH serum tests and they were good

No.

The results shouldn't vary much only the timing of the blood draw.

IM will need to have a draw sooner then sub q.

This, and pin a nice lean virgin spot like pecs or triceps. Lots of blood flow to both. I always used triceps for GH serum tests and they were good

This is right, an injection into scar tissue will have an effect on serum levels.

Bones

No.

The results shouldn't vary much only the timing of the blood draw.

IM will need to have a draw sooner then sub q.

Our experience is that sub-q will test lower on a serum test. The standard serum protocol is IM on the full 10iu.

Bones

My "pharma quality" light blues were similar to yours: 11.1

Test was done five days ago. As someone has already pointed out, the GH is crap.

The "pharma quality" dark blues which I bought and tested about two earlier resulted in: 23.6 (Bones has copies of the blood work, which I sent to him via email a few days ago.)

After the 23.6 score and seeing the great effects of the pharma GH, I bought more. Or at least I thought I did. But, I received the light blues which Bones claimed were the same "pharma quality" as the dark blues. Of course, I knew this was BS. After my complaint, Bones refunded me the difference between the light blues and the dark blues ($30 per kit).

Last edited:
My "pharma quality" light blues were similar to yours: 11.1

Test was done five days ago. As someone has already pointed out, the GH is crap.

The "pharma quality" dark blues which I bought and tested about two earlier resulted in: 23.6 (Bones has copies of the blood work, which I sent to him via email a few days ago.)

After the 23.6 score and seeing the great effects of the pharma GH, I bought more. Or at least I thought I did. But, I received the light blues which Bones claimed were the same "pharma quality" as the dark blues. Of course, I knew this was BS. After my complaint, Bones refunded me the difference between the light blues and the dark blues ($30 per kit).

Thank you for your response , I am indebted to you for your input.I am determined to see this through the 6 weeks IGF1 ,3 testing due to I haven't seen this actually performed at this board.so 5 more weeks to go .Also my wife will be doing protocol testing of this product Monday , hope to have the results by Friday. If the 6 week Igf testing goes bad or good I will post results and go from there.

Thank you for your response , I am indebted to you for your input.I am determined to see this through the 6 weeks IGF1 ,3 testing due to I haven't seen this actually performed at this board.so 5 more weeks to go .Also my wife will be doing protocol testing of this product Monday , hope to have the results by Friday. If the 6 week Igf testing goes bad or good I will post results and go from there.

Thank you for your posts. Let us know how your wife's test goes.

Back