• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please no PMs for GYMnTONIC for 2 weeks

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Title says it all.

Love u guys as u know.

But I'm working 80-100hr weeks...in custody court as I left my gf of 10 years.

Moving out, moving into a new place and furnishing it from scratch.
200-400msgs a day

I know everyone loves to chat but plz refrain bc tbh I'm so overwhelmed I can't even tell u what this is like.

And I have my 3 girls I'm raising all along this.

So no messages. Zero messages.

Please. I.will be back FT within 2 weeks...told my family the same.

They're messaging me 10* a day

I doubt anyone has ever had to deal w such a high amount of contact and I'm staying positive...I'm in a great mood but I'm literally gonna just start annoying all PMs.

Bc I gotta get through this guy's...and msging me.abiut suppz this second doesn't help.

The website has all that u need to know or make a forum thread.

Love ya guys so much, ty for having my back but plz honor this one request. That will help me and I promise to hook everyone up a scary it up when I get through the next 2 weeks.

Wish me luck! I got this though 💪💪💪💪💪

Thank u❤️
Wesley

Last edited:
Title says it all.

Love u guys as u know.

200-400mdgs a day

I know everyone loves to chat but plz refrain bc tbh I'm so overwhelmed I can't even tell u what this is like.

I doubt anyone has ever had to deal w such a high amount of contact and I'm staying positive...I'm in a great mood but I'm literally gonna just start annoying all PMs.

Bc I gotta get through this guy's...and msging me.abiut suppz this second doesn't help.

Love ya guys so much, ty for having my back but plz honor this one request. That will help me and I promise to hook everyone up a scary it up when I get through the next 2 weeks.

Wish me luck! I got this though

Thank u
Wesley
PMed you

Lmao

Going through some of the same things at the moment...

Good luck n see you in a couple weeks!!!

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Brother I hope everything goes well for you. The community has been concerned with your absence but that just goes to show how much we care about you. Saying a prayer for you tonight, take care of business bro!

I kinda made the thread so I can read and then respond here as I can.

It's like when I was competing I'd see my buddies at the gym and wave and focus and not talk.

Doesn't mean I don't love yas. I do.

Thing is I love chatting w my family here and in real life too but I can't right now ..my mom msgs me like 10 times a day and I'm like mom ur making my situation so much worse.

I'm so beyond busy and have zero free time.

I'm doing fantastic! But I can't help ppl or chat for 2 weeks...after that I'll be happy to be back to normal life and catch up!

I have never had half this much to do in my life at once. Let alone this..it's physically impossible but I do need my friends and family the most.

Prayers and comments def help!

Asking me how to mix semaglutide and tirzepatide right now ..please don't lol

Love yas and ttys ❤️

His notifications will blow up fast lmao.

Okay Wes we won't bother ya promise and have a good break and good luck on the move :)

I kinda made the thread so I can read and then respond here as I can.

It's like when I was competing I'd see my buddies at the gym and wave and focus and not talk.

Doesn't mean I don't love yas. I do.

Thing is I love chatting w my family here and in real life too but I can't right now ..my mom msgs me like 10 times a day and I'm like mom ur making my situation so much worse.

I'm so beyond busy and have zero free time.

I'm doing fantastic! But I can't help ppl or chat for 2 weeks...after that I'll be happy to be back to normal life and catch up!

I have never had half this much to do in my life at once. Let alone this..it's physically impossible but I do need my friends and family the most.

Prayers and comments def help!

Asking me how to mix semaglutide and tirzepatide right now ..please don't lol

Love yas and ttys ❤️
But do you have Ozempic at the moment? Can you give me a recommendation on dosage? I just want to drop from 25%bf down to 8% can you help?

🤐🤫. Don't ban me.

Goodluck sir 🙏💪👍🏻

ASF is the only forum I'm even on ATM.

I'll punch out two weeks and be fine.im in a very positive place. Truly.

But no human could manage this...and I cannot

I'll do some free giveaways.

I'll prob do one this weekend just bc I love u guys...but I dont want to inspire new questions either😜. I'm here tonight for 30. So I'm trying to catch up.

When this is over I'm gonna get jacked again...I'm in fantastic shape but breakups make bodybuilders.

I'm content being female free for awhile tbh. I've banged more girls then I care to admit and honestly all they do is complicate my life

Gonna raise my kids. Focus on store, chat it up w u guys and get jacked and big as fuck!
I'm 196 at maybe 4-6%.

I'll get up to 220 in 3-4 months.

And it's not to impress women. It's for me. 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

IML Gear Cream!

I'll prob do one this weekend just bc I love u guys...but I dont want to insoire new questions either😜. I'm here tonight for 30. So I'm trying to catch up.

When this is over I'm gonna get jacked again...I'm in fantastic shape but breakups make bodybuilders.

I'm content being female free for awhile tbh. I've banged more girls then I care to admit and honestly all they do is complicate my life

Gonna raise my kids. Focus on store, chat it up w u guys and get jacked and big as fuck!
I'm 196 at maybe 4-6%.

And it's not to impress women. It's for me. 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

But do you have Ozempic at the moment? Can you give me a recommendation on dosage? I just want to drop from 25%bf down to 8% can you help?

🤐🤫. Don't ban me.

Goodluck sir 🙏💪👍🏻
In case Wes hasn’t got to you yet…

Start
.25mg for 4wks
.50mg wks 5-8

Basically you bump by .25. It can be every 4wks or more, or even 3wks…all depends how you respond. Typically you only take 1 shot a week but some break their dose in 2 shots. I haven’t found it to be necessary.

I’ve never been above 1mg. It works really well and often can be hard to get your maintenance calories and protein intake daily.

Max is like 2.4mg per week and I can’t imagine this dose…I wouldn’t ever be able to eat or drink.

Start
.25mg for 4wks
.50mg wks 5-8

Basically you bump by .25. It can be every 4wks or more, or even 3wks…all depends how you respond.

I’ve never been above 1mg. It works really well and often can be hard to get your maintenance calories and protein intake daily.
Thanks for the advice sir. I have no problem losing weight however. I'm on that cujo protocol
Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

I'm with Deezo, I'm afraid to respond to this thread!

After all, if I place an order in the next 2 weeks, Ima gonna have to PM you to ask when it's going to be filled...and when it will ship... and when it will arrive... and what I should buy... and...

You know I'm kidding!

Take care bro, and don't burn yourself out! Take the time with them kids as much as you can. If there was some way I could help out from where I am, I'd do it for you!

And yeah, hit that iron!

Wes will be back in full force! Love ya brother, stay focused and hungry. We ain't going no where

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Take care man.

100 hour weeks are more or less hand im hand with success. Last 3 years I would say I average 80 to 100 hours a week between my career and my now startup. Anyway GL take care.

I'll prob do one this weekend just bc I love u guys...but I dont want to inspire new questions either. I'm here tonight for 30. So I'm trying to catch up.

I'm 196 at maybe 4-6%.

And it's not to impress women. It's for me.
I gotta see this sir.

You have to look huge right now.

20 lbs lighter w less fat = looks way bigger

I couldn't handle the strength loss being a cut. It is demoralizing...

Start
.25mg for 4wks
.50mg wks 5-8

Basically you bump by .25. It can be every 4wks or more, or even 3wks…all depends how you respond. Typically you only take 1 shot a week but some break their dose in 2 shots. I haven’t found it to be necessary.

Max is like 2.4mg per week and I can’t imagine this dose…I wouldn’t ever be able to eat or drink.
I would take it EOD as it has a long half life. Everyday and it's actually building up a stronger and stronger dose in your system.

I felt sick when I took it ED. EOD was smooth sailing though. I wouldn't go higher than .5mg EOD either as it's plenty effective at that dose.

Just my 2 cents...

I would take it EOD as it has a long half life. Everyday and it's actually building up a stronger and stronger dose in your system.

I felt sick when I took it ED. EOD was smooth sailing though. I wouldn't go higher than .5mg EOD either as it's plenty effective at that dose.

Just my 2 cents...

I’ve heard of people splitting the dose in 2 shots a week but I never had the need to do so. I would take my shot once a week and I was good. As I was beards dose increase I would feel it were off after 5 days. That’s when I knew it was time for a bump. I still never had to go above 1mg per wk tho.

Title says it all.

Love u guys as u know.

200-400msgs a day

Wish me luck! I got this though 💪💪💪💪💪

Thank u❤️
Wesley
Good luck my brother. Hope it all works out for you and the family.

Thanks guys all is well. Im on top of all the orders

Got my office looking bad ass to be honest.

But its more work then I can tell ya. Sorry if ya PMd me, I dont have time to respond yet guys. Mid week I will.

I did get this bumpboxx for my office and this thing pounds. Got several staff helping me and we can barely keep it up.

Thank you guys and love ya and in a few weeks I will have this ironed out totally!! And everything will be bigger and better and I even have some new items coming :)

So yeah my office is all in white. This is the sound system I got going in it. These things are awesome

Back