• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a female who desires to Do an enhanced cut. 4 years of lifting experience. I tried Anavar once, had no side effects, but also not as many muscle gains as I would’ve liked. It was okay.

As such, I’ll be planning a cutting cycle using Winstrol, which is much cheaper and allegedly stronger (someone please fact check if I’m wrong). I’ll be taking 10 mg for the first 2 weeks, before going up to 20 for the next 5. No PCT because I am female. 7 weeks total, before 8 weeks off, rinse and repeat until I run out/am at my desired leanness.

Diet includes moderate caloric deficit, high protein and vegetables, few carbs, fish oil, multivitamin, and creatine. Refeed 1x/week. Milk thistle for liver (400mg a day).

Won’t be touching genetic limit at all during this process. With that said, can I expect to keep lean muscle gains if I continue the same gym intensity and high protein intake?

Please give feedback and suggestions for this plan.

I typically don’t give advice to female athletes just because I don’t know the proper dosage and length question. The reason I am posting a reply is because a female friend of mine experimented with Winstrol but had some nasty side effects with some irreversible.
Again I don’t know personally, but just from what she told me. I would recommend you read up on the side effect. One thing I visibly saw was the enormous amount of acne she developed.

Best of luck to you

I train females on occasion. I have advice. Ill type it out as soon as I have time.

Back