• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pit bulls and bully bulldogs

lifter916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For the lovers of pits and bulldogs...I know some of y'all got em..so let's see em..

Here's a few of mine...
96907141394760d2568bc684001e42fb.jpg
189dc6cb6917e713858709b04b146f08.jpg
e78e16dfdd5fb15f4b562ed15be934d5.jpg
3e8c50a89ae15599a699e7f976bf93cd.jpg
2287b4646b0e3fd8004b808dd9eb212f.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Cool dogs brothers. I dont have one any more. Had to put her down last year after 14yrs. I want another one. Dont know why woman dont understand a guy needs a dog. Sometimes there the only one glad to see you when you get home.lol.

Cool dogs brothers. I dont have one any more. Had to put her down last year after 14yrs. I want another one. Dont know why woman dont understand a guy needs a dog. Sometimes there the only one glad to see you when you get home.lol.

The last pick is my rottie pappy. Sarah was afraid to have a dog. Pappy spent his life guarding and protecting her. His mission from day one, was to protect mamma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have bulldogs I have Lacys, but a breeder I know has some Bulldog/Pit/Dogo pups coming up. Had me looking at different bulldogs before I came here tonight. I think I just fell for the Staffies. Y’all have some nice looking dogs. People sometimes mistake my girl for a bulldog, but she’s all Lacy.

6pck6d.jpg

I don’t have bulldogs I have Lacys, but a breeder I know has some Bulldog/Pit/Dogo pups coming up. Had me looking at different bulldogs before I came here tonight. I think I just fell for the Staffies. Y’all have some nice looking dogs. People sometimes mistake my girl for a bulldog, but she’s all Lacy.

6pck6d.jpg

Good looking boo boo.

Missed this one of Pappy.
ce721135a31a0d799a70e39b4eb49f08.jpg

6pck6d.jpg
I really like dogo’s will probably see about getting one later

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly...I've had dogs from the day I was born..and I'll always have one til the day I die..true companions..I just wish they lived longer

I really like dogo’s will probably see about getting one later
It’s funny seeing smaller working dogs and big warnings “may not make good pets.” And you see Dogos and everyone says “make perfect pets” and I’m over here thinking “How the hell does a horse that will eat a rhino make a good pet?!” :roflmao:

My boy just got a little girl bully. She was a little abused from her previous owner. So timid and scared. But in the one week he's had her she's came out of her shell and is such a sweetheart. She's 8 months old blue and is so muscular it's insane lol. She was under fed but now I'm excited to see how big she's going to get. Cuz my boy had a dogue Bordeaux years ago who was beautiful. Had her flown down from British Columbia. So he's going to take great care of the little girl Bully.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Here is a few pic of ours

Attachments

• 9F1ED422-81A9-4954-A085-91A2190F9329.png
    9F1ED422-81A9-4954-A085-91A2190F9329.png
    367 KB · Views: 82
  • 8EEFD208-1872-49AA-9BB6-82D6BAC12F77.jpeg
    8EEFD208-1872-49AA-9BB6-82D6BAC12F77.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 81
  • FB270CDD-656B-4F3E-BFE3-11C4865FB802.jpeg
    FB270CDD-656B-4F3E-BFE3-11C4865FB802.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 82
My boy just got a little girl bully. She was a little abused from her previous owner. So timid and scared. But in the one week he's had her she's came out of her shell and is such a sweetheart. She's 8 months old blue and is so muscular it's insane lol. She was under fed but now I'm excited to see how big she's going to get. Cuz my boy had a dogue Bordeaux years ago who was beautiful. Had her flown down from British Columbia. So he's going to take great care of the little girl Bully.

That's the one thing about animal/dog abuse that I can't wrap my head around..I get more pissed off when I hear of dog abuse than I do for most all other things...it really f*****g gets me angry..I just don't understand those people who do it..I'm glad your pup came back around and is less skittish...alot of abused dogs never recover fully...as their deadbeat owners live on in their shitstorm lives...my 2 cents... Thanx for the pics brothers..rant over lol..

That's the one thing about animal/dog abuse that I can't wrap my head around..I get more pissed off when I hear of dog abuse than I do for most all other things...it really f*****g gets me angry..I just don't understand those people who do it..I'm glad your pup came back around and is less skittish...alot of abused dogs never recover fully...as their deadbeat owners live on in their shitstorm lives...my 2 cents... Thanx for the pics brothers..rant over lol..

I've rescued 3 different pits. Two were just given up by their owners but the last one was abandoned because she has an autoimmune disease and the shitty owners refused to pay the vet bills. I live out in a rural area and they dumped her. Luckily she ended up in my yard. She's the sweetest and happiest dog but her care has been on the pricey side. I don't care though no way I couldn't help.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've rescued 3 different pits. Two were just given up by their owners but the last one was abandoned because she has an autoimmune disease and the shitty owners refused to pay the vet bills. I live out in a rural area and they dumped her. Luckily she ended up in my yard. She's the sweetest and happiest dog but her care has been on the pricey side. I don't care though no way I couldn't help.

Hey bud mad props to you and your heart for taking care of them especially the little girl who has a sickness. I'm like you I don't care about the cost let's just make sure that she knows she is loved and wanted! My Great Dane was diagnosed with Myasthenia gravis and Megaesophagus at the age of 5. She lost weight from 125 to 99lbs with her condition. As Great Dane's normally don't live and some are put down. I took her to the large pet veterinarian hospital at VA Tech and they got the condition and pneumonia under control. $1500 bucks later and 8 years later she's now 13.5 years old but her weight shot up from 99lbs to over 137lbs. She's dad's girl and love her and any other dogs more than people lol

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Speaking of pups...this was the last males we kept after sale.. he's 10 weeks...I want to keep him but 4 is our limit...or should say wife's limit..gotta keep her happy
9f11ee5bf8fefe885382f919cf18094f.jpg

Speaking of pups...this was the last males we kept after sale.. he's 10 weeks...I want to keep him but 4 is our limit...or should say wife's limit..gotta keep her happy
9f11ee5bf8fefe885382f919cf18094f.jpg

That's a good looking puppy!

Hey bud mad props to you and your heart for taking care of them especially the little girl who has a sickness. I'm like you I don't care about the cost let's just make sure that she knows she is loved and wanted! My Great Dane was diagnosed with Myasthenia gravis and Megaesophagus at the age of 5. She lost weight from 125 to 99lbs with her condition. As Great Dane's normally don't live and some are put down. I took her to the large pet veterinarian hospital at VA Tech and they got the condition and pneumonia under control. $1500 bucks later and 8 years later she's now 13.5 years old but her weight shot up from 99lbs to over 137lbs. She's dad's girl and love her and any other dogs more than people lol

Thank you and you are a good man yourself.

Get Shredded!
Great looking dogs everyone has.. my boy is a rescue. He was 6 months old when he arrived at the shelter. He spent a year there before I got him. I've had him for 4 1/2 years now and he's been a wonderful boy.

My girl Karma... she's a cane corso.... she's my rock... never bitches about anything and doesn't care if i come home drunk at 3 am.
d2eea0e0351eae92442a48f8c3d77515.jpg
7cd54603cb5cc76cb954b8ab27b60110.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
I have seen a couple of cane corsos and they are awesome dogs . They are about the only dogs I have been around that scared the shit out of me.

My girl Karma... she's a cane corso.... she's my rock... never bitches about anything and doesn't care if i come home drunk at 3 am.

Bad ass... My biggest dog ever was a mix of American bulldog and mastiff.. he was 145lbs with really low fat...that was 15 years ago and I have no pics damnit...but he was a beast.. best dog I ever had, loved kids and would chew off his own arm if it meant saving his family... His legacy did live on with one of his offspring, which we kept. We studed him out with a pure bread ab female. He's the last picture i posted in original post, to around 130lbs lean..died too young at only 8 yrs old after cancer got him early...

That's a good looking dog! They are very loyal and very protective. It's nice having a huge dog(my Great Dane) and you with your girl here cuz nobody really bothers ya lol!

I have seen a couple of cane corsos and they are awesome dogs . They are about the only dogs I have been around that scared the shit out of me.
Yeah my girls really intuitive, she looks mean in pictures, but shes honestly just a giant teddy bear... you know she likes you when her tails waggin... if the hair on her back sticks up with her tail prob not a good idea to get any closer. First cane corso i ever saw was a male named NITTI after Frank NITTI the enforcer ... mob shit.... never been around another dog that scared me the way that dog did, they ended up having to get rid of him because he was to aggressive and they were to passive as owners... not a good combination.

Bad ass... My biggest dog ever was a mix of American bulldog and mastiff.. he was 145lbs with really low fat...that was 15 years ago and I have no pics damnit...but he was a beast.. best dog I ever had, loved kids and would chew off his own arm if it meant saving his family... His legacy did live on with one of his offspring, which we kept. We studed him out with a pure bread ab female. He's the last picture i posted in original post, to around 130lbs lean..died too young at only 8 yrs old after cancer got him early...

Yeah American bulldogs are no joke.... my girl before her was a cane corso American bulldog mix ( bandog)... she was a power house.. both breeds are beautiful.

That's a good looking dog! They are very loyal and very protective. It's nice having a huge dog(my Great Dane) and you with your girl here cuz nobody really bothers ya lol!

Yeah I'm on a pretty good size piece of property, she gets plenty of exercise and no one really ever comes around, but if they do, karma knows who belongs and who doesn't... the neighbor kids come over to pet her once in a while and i always have neices and nephews running around she loves it.

Missed this one of Pappy.
ce721135a31a0d799a70e39b4eb49f08.jpg

My uncle bred Rotties back in the 90's - I can still remember going to his kennel and falling in love with these dogs - If I had room , my next dog would be a rot for sure - nice looking rot you got there - was that him in a wedding you posted earlier?

Yeah I'm on a pretty good size piece of property, she gets plenty of exercise and no one really ever comes around, but if they do, karma knows who belongs and who doesn't... the neighbor kids come over to pet her once in a while and i always have neices and nephews running around she loves it.

Biggest dog I had was A130lb Akita. I loved that dog but it's so fucking hot here I won't get another heavy coated breed.

Back