• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pip

No trying to get free bees from anyone at all just looking for answers on what this could be and I appreciate all your answers help and offers a

Good call on stopping use of that gear! you should not have to endure pip when running just test E. Tottaly worth dropping the cash on some test from a different vendor.

I get pip from sesame oil, and have 5 vials I'm gonna chuck in the trash because of it. I find a grape seed oil base to be pain free.
Even with wicked pip, I've never had it turn red like that, that's serious!

Did a vg and getting the same shit the hell hot as hell to touch and hurts like hell my 1st pinn was great the rest have been shit

It's been said. I've thought it since the beginning. Something in that gear does not agree with your body. What are your known allergies?

It's been said. I've thought it since the beginning. Something in that gear does not agree with your body. What are your known allergies?
Non and I'm guessing I'm developing allergies to something in it and I don't want to cut my 1st cycle actually thinking about going the tne route to see if that helps I actually like my source let's see what's up with that

Getting a free package from the commissioner going to try that and keep you guys posted also going to order tne from my org source and test e from 2 other sourses and see what does what

Again I'm not putting anyone on blast and or blaming any source for this it might just be me period until I have 100000% hard core viewable proof it was the source it maybe my allergies my mess up or something I'm 100% fair with everyone here and am not going to down anyone because of my own stupidity or allergies period

Commissioner getting you hooked up? Will be good to see if it was just the sources high EO content.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Commissioner getting you hooked up? Will be good to see if it was just the sources high EO content.

Yeap also ordering from the same source some tne and from 2 different sources also

while you wait for ur new gearz take benadryl and maybe put some allergy cream (hydrocortizone) on that shit before your whole body is engulfed in an itchy fawkin mess....alergic reaction for the win id say once again

while you wait for ur new gearz take benadryl and maybe put some allergy cream (hydrocortizone) on that shit before your whole body is engulfed in an itchy fawkin mess....alergic reaction for the win id say once again
Shit my right side is getting there lol

That's what I would do^^. Try and calm down the reaction over the next couple days. Ethyl Oleate doesn't sit well with some people and can cause reactions. Like onebigpump said, it could very possibly be that if they use it

Get Shredded!
Dude those do not look good. Don't be afraid to go to the doctor if it doesn't improve. Better to be in an uncomfortable conversation then have some serious issues

8 pages of all this infection talk and NOBODY has bothered to bring up the elephant in the room. Who the hell is the sponsor?

And Farva, its not Olympus. GICH.

I'm assuming its because it does look like an allergic reaction that could be caused by anything.

Dude those do not look good. Don't be afraid to go to the doctor if it doesn't improve. Better to be in an uncomfortable conversation then have some serious issues
Already did last Monday got some keflex for cellulitis but after I say 8 days it went from a nasty pain and lump to this rash

If the is the front and back of the quad, you have what I had two weeks ago in my pip thread, you hit a lympnode. It is easier to do in the glute, and the least likely is the VG. Take an antibiotic, and it will go away. Mine has left a scar of the outline the same size as yours. My spot now looks like a dark shadow of where the huge red spot was. Took two weeks of antibiotics to fix. I switched source and back to easy :)

If the is the front and back of the quad, you have what I had two weeks ago in my pip thread, you hit a lympnode. It is easier to do in the glute, and the least likely is the VG. Take an antibiotic, and it will go away. Mine has left a scar of the outline the same size as yours. My spot now looks like a dark shadow of where the huge red spot was. Took two weeks of antibiotics to fix. I switched source and back to easy :)
Ok

So should I open the other vial of my test e or should I wait on the new supplies? ???

Did you happen to do another pin session yet?

Back