• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Pharmacom labs news - all around pharmacom labs and bodybuilding

Hi all.

Just a reminder that if you have any questions you can always ask them in this thread or directly to me in a private message, also don't worry if you wrote to our e-mail and didn't get a reply, most probably the message just didn't get there, please try to send it again. We are working as usual and if you want to order something, you can do it right now. Have a good rest and take care.

Hi all, I see that it's pretty quiet here, so I remind you that we have a promotion, if you wanted to order something - now is the time to place your order. Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask about it here or in private messages, questions about ordering, payment, preparations or anything else, we are here to help and always happy to do so.

Hi all, I see that it's pretty quiet here, so I remind you that we have a promotion, if you wanted to order something - now is the time to place your order. Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask about it here or in private messages, questions about ordering, payment, preparations or anything else, we are here to help and always happy to do so.

Pharmacom is a great brand when I’ve used it.
Definitely enjoyed the Turinabolos Dianabolos , Test Undecanoate, Sust Amps. When it’s around loco , it’s great IME

MAX

Pharmacom is a great brand when I’ve used it.
Definitely enjoyed the Turinabolos Dianabolos , Test Undecanoate, Sust Amps. When it’s around loco , it’s great IME

MAX
Hi, thank you for the review, if you have any questions, please contact us, we are always here to help.

Attention.

In connection with the expansion, we are looking for new sites for advertising, if you can advise us good forums (for any country and in any language) - please contact me in a private message. We are planning to test our products on the new advertising platforms, those who wish will be able to participate.

Also a reminder that we are currently running a "STEEL WINTER PROMO" promotion.

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

Hi all.

Just a reminder that if you have any questions you can always ask them in this thread or directly to me in a private message, also don't worry if you wrote to our e-mail and didn't get a reply, most probably the message just didn't get there, please try to send it again. We are working as usual and if you want to order something, you can do it right now.

Dear customers,

We remind and notify you that the Spring Festival (the so-called Chinese New Year) in China is approaching soon. Officially, it runs from 18 January to 30 January! Delivery services will not work during this period.
For this reason, orders placed ONLY from Warehouse 2 (Warehouse 1 is not affected, as well as US Domestic Warehouse) will be shipped on January 13 for the last time before the holidays. We will continue to accept orders during the Spring Festival, but they will not ship until approximately January 30th.

Chinese New Year will delay the processing of orders from Warehouse 2. Please take this into account!

Respectfully,

Basicstero's Crew

Hi all.

Just a reminder that if you emailed us and didn't get a reply, it probably just didn't get there, just try sending it again. We are working as usual, if you have any questions, you can ask them directly in this thread or me in private messages. Have a good weekend and take care.

Hi all.

Customer feedback is important to us, so if you have any suggestions for improving service, as well as questions about the store, payment, our products or anything else, feel free to write about it right here or to me in private messages. Also please don't worry if you were to email us and didn't get an answer or transferred funds but they are not yet credited, we are already looking into this and will answer everyone as soon as possible. We really value each customer's opinion and are trying to be better for you, take care and have a nice day.

Hi all, we've been getting a lot of questions on our email lately, unfortunately this can take longer than usual to get a response, so please don't worry. If you have placed an order, paid or asked for something, but have not yet received an answer to your email, do not worry, we will answer you as soon as possible. Take care and have a good weekend.

Get Shredded!
Hi, I remind you that we have a "STEEL WINTER PROMO" promotion, if you have been planning to order something, now is the time to do it.

Also, if you have any questions about our store, orders, products or such, you can ask them here or to me in private messages. If you wrote to our website or email, but have not yet received an answer - please do not worry, we will answer you as soon as possible. If you do not get an answer in a few days, most likely the message just did not get there, please resend it.

Take care and have a nice day.

Andrei Shipylyuk before registration the championship of Russia.

Iyj2Edij7io.jpg

VjThJUmhzCw.jpg
What kind of shoes are those?

Hi all.

Just a reminder that our store is working as usual, if you wrote something to our email, but did not get a reply, try to send the message again, it probably just did not get there. You can also ask your question right here or to me in private messages, we will answer you as soon as possible.

Please note, that right now we have a "STEEL WINTER PROMO" promotion, if you wanted to order something, now is the time to do it.

Have a great day and take care.

Hi all.

You've often asked when there will be restocking, we have good news, we have restocked on W3 - US domestic warehouse. Our products sell out pretty quickly, if you were planning to buy something, we recommend that you don't put it off and place your order soon.

Also we remind, that in case you have any questions, you can ask them right here, to me in private messages or to store's support service on our site.

Take care and have a good day.

We remind you that right now we have a promotion "STEEL WINTER PROMO", if you wanted to order something, we recommend not to put off purchases for later, rather go to our store and place your order.

If you have any questions about ordering, our products or delivery, you can ask them directly in this thread, me in private messages, or in support service of the store, on our site.

Have a good weekend and take care.

Hi all.

It's been pretty quiet around here lately, so I'll remind you that our store is working as usual, you can always ask your questions here, to me in private messages or on our website, directly to the store support team.

Also we still have a "STEEL WINTER PROMO" promotion going on, you can place your order and it will be shipped soon, and if there are any problems with delivery, we will always help sort out the situation and do our best to make sure you get your order.

Don't hesitate to write your feedback about our products here, take care and have a nice day.

Announcement: Basicstero Warehouses Changes Starting 13 February 2023.

Here is some Important News from Basicstero About the Names/Labels for the Different Warehouses and Their Respective Locations.

Starting on Monday (13 February 2023) there will be a warehouse transfer; the new warehouses structure and names will be as listed below:
W1 – warehouse-1 is the International Warehouse.
W2 – warehouse-2 is the US Domestic Warehouse.
W3 – warehouse-3 is the European Warehouse.

Please keep this information in mind to avoid confusion when placing any new orders.

Thank you.

We remind you that right now we have a promotion "STEEL WINTER PROMO", if you wanted to order something, we recommend not to put off purchases for later, rather go to our store and place your order.

If you have any questions about ordering, our products or delivery, you can ask them directly in this thread, me in private messages, or in support service of the store, on our site.

Hi all.

A reminder that we are working as usual and answering questions on a first-come, first-served basis. If you want to ask something, you can do it here, directly from me in private messages or on our website, from store support service. Please note that e-mails do not always reach you, if you wrote something, but did not get an answer, just write your question again and we will answer you.

Please also note that we changed the names of warehouses, the actual information you can see on our website, right above the list of products.

Take care and thank you for choosing our store.

Last edited:
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!

Once again, I have been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails pretending to by Pharmacom Labs and offer business partnerships, bulk pricing, and other deals.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, or offers some business partnership, it may be a scam.

Please be safe.

Basicstero's SPRING 2023 PROMO!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$300 of FREE bonus for orders over $300
$400 of FREE bonus for orders over $500
$500 of FREE bonus for orders over $700
$600 of FREE bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from the International Warehouse only!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only paid items are reshipped (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included). If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site.

Enjoy a great Spring season and new gains with Basicstero!

Hi all.

Just a reminder that our store is working as usual, if you wrote something to our email, but did not get a reply, try to send the message again, it probably just did not get there. You can also ask your question right here or to me in private messages, we will answer you as soon as possible.

Have a great day and take care.

Fresh new analytical testing result (see post quoted below):
PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
oDuF6zM.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 291.46 mg/mL.
Analysis conducted: 03 March 2023

Hi all.

It's been pretty quiet around here lately, so I'll remind you that our store is working as usual, you can always ask your questions here, to me in private messages or on our website, directly to the store support team.

You can place your order today and it will be shipped soon, and if there are any problems with delivery, we will always help sort out the situation and do our best to make sure you get your order.

Don't hesitate to write your feedback about our products here, take care and have a nice weekend.

PHARMA TEST P100: Testosterone Propionate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

1678720607174.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Propionate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 98.33 mg/mL.

PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
xPbxbHa.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Acetate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 96.36 mg/mL.

PHARMA PRIM 100: Primobolan Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
VRAdr5u.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methenolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 92.55 mg/mL.

Back