• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Peptide doses on IPAM and CJC1295 no DAC - what to use (2mg or 5mg)?

1979 Trans Am

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, silly question on peptide strengths, but I gotta ask because I really don't know the advantage/disadvantage.

I noticed you can purchase Ipamorelin and CJC1295 no DAC in either 2mg or 5mg dosages.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the advantage between 2mg and 5mg? (besides the obvious - what's the benefit between the two)?
a) Does 5mg go further than 2mg?
b) Do the differences in strengths allow less pins per week?
c) Are all peptide vials 1cc (unlike most AAS which are 10cc)?

What's the scoop - it will help me make a decision!

Thanks for putting up with the rookie question on peptide doses!

5mg and 2mg are just the amount in the vial.... not the potency of whats in the vial. Its just the total mg that the vial contains.

like velociraptor said, it's nothing more than the amount in the vial, both are equal strength because that doesn't play a role it in.
You just have over twice the amount in the 5mg vial as the 2mg

as far as the size of the vial. Most are the same.

Thanks Basskiller - thanks for answering my question so I could clearly understand it.

I know you have posted a tremendous amount of data regarding peptide for us all to review; I have read the majority of it and agree, it is excellent research - thank you!

My goal is long, long term (anti-aging); I will run a full course (8 mos) while on my cruise (TRT patient), so I was just wanting to better understand the dosing and strengths so I could purchase and dose accordingly.
My wife is also very interested in the beneficial properties of peptides for anti-aging; she is not big on weight training, but she does a LOT of high impact dancing several times a week. We're just trying to learn this stuff.

Thank again for everyone's response - that's why I posted up here as I knew someone would chime in and point me in the right direction.

5mg and 2mg are just the amount in the vial.... not the potency of whats in the vial. Its just the total mg that the vial contains.

Thanks velociraptor44! Now I realize it's just twice the amount (5>2) - not a "potency" number - appreciate ya brother!

The higher the dose of cjcDAC, the greater your serum igf1 will elevate over time, meaning greater fat loss and more lean tissue gain. It's less expensive mg per mg to buy the 5mg vials.
The greater the ipamorelin dose, the higher the serum HGH peak.
A good protocol would be to take one 5mg cjcDAC injection per week, and 500mcg ipamorelin before bed and upon waking each day. This is a very good stack!

Back