• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

People who highly aromatize

Pathadden

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What if you are taking a certain amount of test and already taking 25 mgs of aromasin per day and your e2 is still high. Obviously the smart answer is to lower the test but could you take more aromasin. I mean I have never heard of anyone taking more than 25 mgs a day. I know there is letro which is stronger. I'm just curious. Right now I have always been able to cover myself with 25 mgs but what does people do that run enormous amounts of tests to get there e2 down.

Hey mate

You have any bloodwork? How high is your e2? Any side effects like Gyno, puffy nipples, acne, oily skin??

Nope my blood work is fine I was just wondering if you are still maxed out. Never heard of people taking more than 25 mgs aromasin.

Your e2 will not be high with an AI, BUT in my experience using and DHT in addition with a high Test base is the better option. But was is a high test base nowadays :ROFLMAO:

In my example: First 6 weeks, 300-400mg Test per week with 50mg Var daily, I took 12.5mg Aromasin eod based on my blood count (e2, shbg, prolactin). After 6 weeks, changed my DHT to Masteron/Drosta. and elevated the Test to 430mg/week with 350mg Mast, I don't need an AI anymore because of the Mast. Will make some bloodwork in a few weeks again.

But to answer your question: I don't know any guy in our gym who takes more than 25mg Aromasin at once. The question is allways Aromasin or Arimidex, what is better....

it seems you don't follow my logs, in any case, aromasin has a very short active life, if one pill isn't enough, take a second one 12 hours later.
alternatively you can add arimidex or letro

it seems you don't follow my logs, in any case, aromasin has a very short active life, if one pill isn't enough, take a second one 12 hours later.
alternatively you can add arimidex or letro
Thank you I will look through your log as well

Back