• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Paypal adds crypto, bitcoin on the move up 7%

BTC at $13,086.00 I told lifter916 on Tuesday before it started to go up that it might hit $15,000 by election day
True.. bought at 10.1it's 13.1 right now..I don't know if I can wait till 15 to sell. But I'm gonna ride it out

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

True.. bought at 10.1it's 13.1 right now..I don't know if I can wait till 15 to sell. But I'm gonna ride it out

I sold some today. Been low for so long why not. Still got more in there so we will see....

SXRIPT

Got questions or want an list
Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

I sold some today. Been low for so long why not. Still got more in there so we will see....

SXRIPT

Got questions or want an list
Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com
If it stays above 13 at end of today I'll sell half and let the other half ride the wave

If it stays above 13 at end of today I'll sell half and let the other half ride the wave

All wrong in every which way. Sell what you made when it was at $10,000 this way you dont lose anything. If it drops lets say 2 grand you still are making money and it will go back up in a week or 2

All wrong in every which way. Sell what you made when it was at $10,000 this way you dont lose anything. If it drops lets say 2 grand you still are making money and it will go back up in a week or 2
Good info.. I'll try this

Personally I am not selling any right now, I think this rally is going to continue for awhile.
How high will you let it go before thinking of selling?

Hit $14,000 last night. Do I hear $15,000 around election day?

At least bitcoin is going in the right direction. Up 6.5% today. $14,500

My tiny BTC balance went from $30 to 63 in a span of 4 weeks :)

Might add some dough to make a gear purchase soon!

Gotta drop soon. Always does. I’m skeptical but feel the need to cash some out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time I checked btc was 15500

I cashed some out last wk. I made about $200. Not huge but it was up so I said fuck it. Still got a ton in. I knew it would drop after the “election.” It will go up again.

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

Up more than 6% today and close to $17,000
Hopefully to 20K and beyond...enough gainage to make my tiny balance explode enough to allow me to make a purchase :)

Hopefully to 20K and beyond...enough gainage to make my tiny balance explode enough to allow me to make a purchase :)

Holy fuck, after all these years, @mindlesswork may actually make a purchase

BTC looks like it could reach 18,000 today.. what's the # you guys are waiting for to sell?

BTC looks like it could reach 18,000 today.. what's the # you guys are waiting for to sell?

It already did and has been fluctuating up and down.

I told you bro wait it out. It is at $18,000 right now and I still think it is going close to $20,000

I told you bro wait it out. It is at $18,000 right now and I still think it is going close to $20,000

Ultimately probably much higher.

Back