• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pathadden vs Gym n Tonic semiglutide

Everything still going good. Only down another pound this week but noticeable changes in body. Remember I'm also on cycle so I'm not expecting the 30 pound weight loss like this compound can do. Planing one cheat meal Saturday. Going to smoke a boston butt. Probably get down 2 or 3 sandwiches so nothing to crazy except for all the sodium.

Weight is still staying about the same. Looks like I'm making some changes however. Food cravings still very manageble.
I still can’t get over how fuckin jacked you are bro. Don’t hurt me 😂😂😂 great work 💪

Thanks bro I really appreciate the compliment but you are pretty jacked yourself. And shredded.

Thanks bro I really appreciate the compliment but you are pretty jacked yourself. And shredded.
I have a little muscle and def got lean, but you truly have that muscle maturity and sheer size. Incredible fullness. I can tell you’ve had muscle for a long time 💪

Thanks. One of my biggest regrets in life is that I had the genetics to put on muscle high school and early 20s. I also had the genetics to become a drug addict for the 18 years right after that. So I wish I could go back. We'll for many reasons besides that too.

Okay everything still going well. Only discomfort I feel is when I eat a cheat meal and that is usually later on in the night. Hunger may be a little more lately but my sleep had been shit and that is usually when I struggle with wanting to eat something. My weight is 215 and I still think body composition is getting better.

Attachments

• 20240127_121929.jpg
    20240127_121929.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • 20240127_122019.jpg
    20240127_122019.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
I don't know what happened all of a sudden. I don't know if my metabolism took off or what. Scale going down. Even after a evening and morning of cheat meals. Mostly high carb stuff I was craving. Scale down to 213. I don't mind I'm going strictly on how Iook for my happiness.

Get Shredded!
I don't know what happened all of a sudden. I don't know if my metabolism took off or what. Scale going down. Even after an evening and morning of cheat meals. Mostly high carb stuff I was craving. Scale down to 213. I don't mind I'm going strictly on how Iook for my happiness.
I’m in the same boat. I found myself wanting to snack on the couch thus week.

That's some good progress and bet the Sema's treating you well.

Totally unrelated but this is my thread so I can put what I want. Lol. I am battling what I am pretty sure is tennis elbow and it sucks. So maybe in the near future there will be another log of pathadden vs Gym and tonic Bpc157 and tb 500. Damn it's killing me. To stubborn to rest it.

I used to massage my elbows with absorbine jr vet linament before and after training. It actually does work pretty well.

For a more potent blocker, look on ebay for EQUIblock. That stuff is no joke and literally just numbs everything and nerve endings. So these are not solutions per say but they will block the pain so you can train at least.

I got a cortisone shot for mine and it worked like a charm, except the doctor said dont' go crazy once you are out of pain. And did I listen? Nope, so I went back to my normal rep ranges and within a month I had ended up having a very weird Calcium deposit in my tricep near the elbow. Well it ended up popping from going so heavy so fast and then my whole arm turned black and blue. Thought I tore something. When I went for imaging, we saw that the calcium deposit left a hole the size of a marble in the tricep tendon. UGH

I had to go on BPC and TB and HGH and not lift a single weight (upper body) for 8 weeks. I was able to fully heal it in that time period and my ortho allowed me back in the gym starting light. Now that I tore my tricep off completely and had surgery, that right side which used to be so painful it would make tears come to your eyes if you touch it, well it has never ever hurt ever again since the tear and surgery. That fixed it LOL. They shaved my elbow bone, which I know helped.

OK so so far I have been on for 6 weeks. Tomorrow will be dose number 7. Nothing really negative to report. I get the occasional stomach pain, but that is usually when I eat a cheat meal. I have been getting more hungry here lately. I really do not want to increase the dose. Sometimes I have been splurging and eating some junk when I'm not supposed to. Mainly peanut butter jelly sandwiches, our peanut butter out the jar. The weird thing is that my weight is now going down in spite of that. I think I started out at 235 lb, and now I'm 208. Also I've noticed there has been less fluctuation in the scale for some reason. Usually my wait fluctuates sometimes eight pounds overnight. Lightly it's been pretty close day and night. I have come out all here except for bodybuilder trt 250 mg test a week. I feel like I am making progress in the mirror. My wife is telling me I look small. Even though that hurts that means I'm actually changing because she never notices. My plan is to keep running the similar time and try to get into the 190s and I should lean enough for my goals. Then I might keep running it and about April blast back in the tren to get ready for summer. I have been so close many years and never look the way I want during the summer. I have in the spring but always mess up. Here are my current progress pictures. Sorry for rambling on.

Attachments

• 20240209_190623.jpg
    20240209_190623.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240209_190637.jpg
    20240209_190637.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240209_190658.jpg
    20240209_190658.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 10
OK so so far I have been on for 6 weeks. Tomorrow will be dose number 7. Nothing really negative to report. I get the occasional stomach pain, but that is usually when I eat a cheat meal. I have been getting more hungry here lately. I really do not want to increase the dose. Sometimes I have been splurging and eating some junk when I'm not supposed to. Mainly peanut butter jelly sandwiches, our peanut butter out the jar. The weird thing is that my weight is now going down in spite of that. I think I started out at 235 lb, and now I'm 208. Also I've noticed there has been less fluctuation in the scale for some reason. Usually my wait fluctuates sometimes eight pounds overnight. Lightly it's been pretty close day and night. I have come out all here except for bodybuilder trt 250 mg test a week. I feel like I am making progress in the mirror. My wife is telling me I look small. Even though that hurts that means I'm actually changing because she never notices. My plan is to keep running the similar time and try to get into the 190s and I should lean enough for my goals. Then I might keep running it and about April blast back in the tren to get ready for summer. I have been so close many years and never look the way I want during the summer. I have in the spring but always mess up. Here are my current progress pictures. Sorry for rambling on.
I went from 240 to 196 on sema and hrt. But I look stunning. I mean I have a 12 pack and the muscle I do have is bulging with my shirt off, lines everywhere, veins everywhere

So I see my mom for the first time in 6 months and she is like Wesley. Are you ok or sick? You look like you have a disease. I said mom, cut the bullshit. Every time I see you and I am not 240 on 2g of steroids, you say I am small. At 5'7and 240 at like under 10% bodyfat I was a fucking mutant. Now I still look abnorminally muscular but since I am not this massive freak from Earth anymore but actually look decent now I am dying of AIDS?

People are so weird. My mom always comments on my weight. Thats what they do. I just roll my eyes. When I was chunky as hell on HGH and eating 8K calories a day she was like "you look great' I was like mom I am fat as fuck.

Poor mom. She tends to struggle with weight over the years so I almost think it is just something she does. Still love her more then anything but my God "youre skinny"

My guy friends, how much you benching these days? Im like well since my surgeries I dont go over 405 on bench or 500 on squat. Them : You are weak as fuck.

Me: How much you benching and squatting asshole? Well I hit 185 for 1 the other day and you know I am not good at squats. Its genetic. I hit like 205 for 1 rep the other day.

This is the shit I hear from these mother fuckers. Talking shit 1/3rd as strong as me. Still love them. But dumb fucks.

Wes do you happen to have any insight on this. Lately I have been killing the peanut butter for some reason around midnight. Appetite has been under control except for when I wake up I'll eat maybe two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I know that should put me in a caloric Surplus but I'm still going down on the scale. It really does not make any sense. Does the semi-glutide somehow affect weight loss even when not in a calorie deficit. Or maybe I'm underestimating how many calories I'm eating during the day. And maybe my metabolism is just a whole lot higher now. I don't know. I know I'll probably need to be careful because these kind of things jump out and bite you then all of a sudden you're fat.

IML Gear Cream!
Okay so checking in. I don't know what week I'm on I will start doing better. I am doing .5mgs still and I'm not going to lie I am waking up in the night and eating pretty bad. I know I got to have some will power but I'm smashing some bullshit and a lot of it. Amazingly I'm down to 207 and for me a look way better than I did when I started this journey. Wife says I look small and like I'm on drugs again in the face and everyone in the gym is telling me that's how they want to look one day. However I'm still not satisfied to my whole body looks as veiny and skin so thin just like my penis. Which I am having issues right now and it's about to make me flip the fuck out. But I'm still hanging in there and I'm going to start doing better on the diet tomorrow,because tomorrow is Monday and nobody says they going to do better on Sunday.

Okay being completely honest. I'm totally out of control on eating. I do OK don't even know even think about food during the day and I'm running around wide open at work. Night time comes and peanut butter monster attacks. However I'm still hovering around 207 to 210 which I don't see how. I look a little puffier but pretty good. I am going to maybe bump my dose up a little and try to find some damn will power because I wanted to be shredded by spring and summer once in my life.

I’m currently running Tirz but I’ve tried Sema once before also. Experience the same midnight shit you’re talking about on both. I have zero issues throughout the day sticking to my macros and turning down bullshit but mine is damn near clockwork for midnight or 1 in the morning. Been hitting two bananas with peanut butter myself. Just a massive ass craving for it….I was the same way on Sema.

Don’t worry about the looking small thing bro. My wife tells me the same shit….ive come to the conclusion it’s to try and make me eat more so chicks don’t eye fuck you so hard out in public 🤣. Trying to get down into the 190’s myself sitting at 220.7 this morning. You’re killing it bro keep up the good work!

I apologize to Wes and everyone else for not posting. I have been stressed out more than I ever have been in my life. I'm a electrician foreman running 3 jobs and I'm all over the place. I got to babysit these kids that work for me these days that don't give a shit about anything. I have to go get all our material and somehow use my tools and work myself while doing all this. I actually had my first anxiety attack last week. And try and cuss somebody at work these days and see where that gets you. Fucking world turned pussy. Anyway the semiglutide works. If you halfway eat clean you get shredded like you never imagined possible. If you even half ass it then you can get away with a lot of shit eating. If you not a bodybuilder and fat as hell and just want to loose aot of weight it's the thing to do. If you are a bodybuilder then just a small dose is all you need to stick to your diet plan.

Back