• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Past my Prime? Journal

I like that, do it again. Hit de weights again today, it was the best part of my day. Did 4iu of GH today. Still Clomid and SARMs, low dose. Aromasin 12.5 e3d.

Back n Biceps

Nautilus Pull Over - 3 sets of 15
Ass. Pull Ups - 70 x 8 x 4 sets, last set only 7
HS Hi Row - 4 sets of 12-15
One Arm Shrugs - 4 sets of 12-15
DB Curls - 4 sets of 8-12
Preacher Curls - 4 sets of 8-12
Rope Hammer Curls - 1 set - triple drop - prob 20 total reps
Cardio - Step Mill 15 minutes

How about the Falcons today, wow, they are better than I thought...:thinking:

U took 4iu instead of 2iu, why??

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

U took 4iu instead of 2iu, why??

I guess cause I'm not taking much gearz right now, I feel like I have been working decently hard, so just trying to step up in the only area I can at this moment. I can't afford a lot of GH but I ramp it up just a notch here and there when stock lends itself, which ain't often but right now it is.

Low an long brother, GH is alot seeing its 6mths atleast, ethier way good luck im on your side, just be safe, ok buddy

Low an long brother, GH is alot seeing its 6mths atleast, ethier way good luck im on your side, just be safe, ok buddy

Yes sir I only go as high as 4iu ed unless im doing testing, so I feel that is pretty conservative...

Shoulders Tris tonite

Std Smith Press - 5 sets, final set 185 x 8

Cable Side Laterals - 3 sets of 10-12

Smith Close Grips - 5 sets, final set 215 x 7

Rope Pressdowns - 3 sets of 12-18 reps

SS OH DB Tri Ext and 6 ways 3 sets of each, 6-10 reps of each

15 minutes treadmill

Couple workouts in since last post. Legs on Friday and Chest/Shoulders yesterday.

Single Leg DB SLDLs - 3 sets of 8 each leg
Anderson Squats - 135 x 8, 205 x 8, 275 x 6, 325 x 4, 375 x 3
HS V-Squat - 4 sets of 12
SS Lying Leg Curls and Nautilus Abs - 3 sets of each
15 min cardio stair mill

HS Iso Bench Press - 3 sets, shit felt hard damn...
Slight Incline DB Presses - 30s x 12, 45s x 10, 60s x 7, 75s x 7, 90s x 6.5
Face Pulls - 3 sets of 12
Cable Rear Delts - 3 sets of 10
Stretch Push Ups - 3 sets of 15
15 min HIIT cardio stair mill

Back n Biceps last night...

Underhand Wide Grip Seated Rows - 5 sets of 12-15
HS Hi Row - 4 sets of 12-15
Smith Bent Rows - 95 x 15, 135 x 12, 175 x 10, 195 x 10, 225 x 8
Straight Bar Cable Curls - 4 sets of 10-15

Cardio - Treadmill 15 minutes

Missed the gym Friday night, so worn out, passed out at 5pm, no joke, work has been crazy! Still should have went, but planned on going yesterday, well that didn't happen either, long story. I will make it to the gym today dammit! Only a few more days till I do my testing so by the end of the week I should be pinning something! Life gets in the way of training now and then, with work and school full time it's going to happen at times. To make progress one must persevere these obstacles and get in the gym and do what they need to do, I need to get that on my priority list again. I have really strayed away from training regularly for almost a year now, albeit I have held on in spurts but that is not good enough. I can do this despite everything going on, people do it all the time, just gotta get the mindset and the grit and the determination to make it happen.

Shoulders, Tris yesterday....

Shoulder Rotations with DBs - 3 sets
DB Presses - 30s x 12, 40s x 10, 55s x 8, 65s x 8, 70s x 8
SS High Cable Pulls with Cable Face Pulls - 3 sets of each
Decline Close Grips - 115 x 10, 165 x 8, 185 x 6 x 2 sets
SS Cable Kickbacks with Rope Press Downs - 3 sets of each
15 minute cardio step mill

Today is the day, blood draw, fasted and hungry as fuck right now. I leave in about 10 minutes. I hope they do their shit right and don't miss anything I want to pin something. I will be interested to see where my testosterone is, I'm guessing 197.... but it won't be there for long....:roflmao:. I also want to see my Hemo and RBC, it was really high 6 weeks ago. I hope it's within range. I'll prob post some of the results when they come in. I want to see them first before I stick any gears in my ass. Wish me luck gents.

Get Shredded!
Well the bloods are back. My test was 120!!!! Lol. That's damn low. My RBCs and Hemo are still out of range. I have an appt. to donate on Monday. If I pass their initial exam and get to donate I'm going to go back on test, if not then I'm going to get some 18g needles and do a donation myself at home and then go back on test. One way or another I'm getting those levels down. I don't want to be off for like 4 months, it's not the end of the world but when u want to lose some BF, not being on gear can contribute to losing hard earned muscle as you trim down. I will still stay on the diet but I'm not firing up extra cardio until I get back on something. Things have went pretty well while I've been off but that doesn't mean I want to stay off more than I already have, I'm sure you all know how I feel.

I did take my 120 ass to the gym anyway last night....

Single Leg Leg Press - 5 sets - 18, 15, 15, 15, 12 reps
DB Step Ups - 3 sets
One Leg Glute Bridges - 3 sets
Leg Extensions - 3 sets
15 min cardio treadmill

My pics are going up as attachments.... wth? Anyway we made it to the gym last night, all 120 testosterone and all. Did some chest, was weak as shit, weighed myself this morning...206, I've lost like 11 lbs. in the last 10 days maybe. I was shocked, I have lowered my carbs but I didn't think it was having that much impact, it's prob the 120 idk.

Band Shoulder Warm ups
3 sets Dislocates
3 sets face pulls
Bench - 95 x 12, 135 x 8, 175 x 7, 205 x 4 x 3 sets
HS Chest - 3 sets of 10-15
Cable Crossovers - 3 sets of 12-15
Std. Shoulder Rows - 3 sets of 10-12
15 min treadmill

Have a nice Saturday fellas, I may have a cheat meal today, I still haven't made up my mind yet, if not that then I think I'll drink a few beers tonight.

Back Biceps today... gears... 12.5 Aromasin, 2iu GH...

Wide Pulldowns - 4 sets of 12-15
Smith Bent Rows - 4 sets of 10-15
Seated Cable Rows - 4 sets of 10-15
Cable Curls - 3 sets of 12-15
15 min. Stair Mill

Well I got the donation in yesterday, my iron came back way better than last time and everything went smooth, was so glad. Went to lunch with my wife afterwards and then went home and walked my dog. Got home after that and felt super drained. Took about an hour nap. Then last night I finally did a pin. I'm going to take it easy, just do trt doses, nothing but test for a while. Last night I pinned 50mg Test Prop (private) and 100mg Test E (GP). I think I will see a big improvement even with just trt doses, anything is better than 120 test levels...:roflmao:

Hit the gym last night for some shoulders and triceps. Weighed 203.5 this morning so weight still dropping.... prob mostly water I'm guessing. Been staying kinda hungry but kratom really blunts it pretty good. Did another little shot last night, same as above, get things going a little quicker. I'll settle in at 200 Test E a week once I start feeling better... but u never know I might get a wild hair and throw something else in at some point. I just can't seem to handle a lot of gear, BP goes up, pulse goes way up, blood thickness builds super quickly.

Side laterals with DBs - 3 sets of 15
Seated Military Press - 4 sets of 10
SS Face Pulls and High Pulls Cable - 4 sets of each 10-15 reps
Tricep Cable Pressdowns - 3 sets of 12-15
Lying Tricep Ext. Cable - 4 sets of 12
DB OH Tricep Ext. - 3 sets of 10
15 min treadmill

Legs last night

SLDLs - 135 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 5, 275 x 3, 295 x 6
Nautilus V Squat - 4 sets of 10
Weighted Back Extensions - 4 sets of 10
Hanging Leg Raises - 2 sets of 10
15 min treadmill

Good fuckin' morning ASF....lol. Hit some chest and a bit of shoulders yesterday afternoon. 2iu GH pre w/o, 2 TN Burn caps, 3 Vicaine, 8g kratom, 6 tokes of weed, and a cup of strong coffee, what a combo...:D. Actually I felt a little bit too wired. I surveyed my physique yesterday and I look like shit... I have really had a lackluster past year of training and it shows. Hopefully I can get things looking better now. I have battled with depression and many things over the last year but it is no excuse, all the stuff still is existent in my life, just have to rise above it. I want to at least get back to the look I previously had, which isn't the greatest either but it is def better than how I look now. Rant over.... thanks for listening.... Btw I am starting to feel the test back in my body... workout yesterday was feeling really good, felt like my strength is starting to return a bit, hopefully it keeps heading in that direction, I am confident that it will. Never been a super strong guy so when I am getting weak, it's really weak and almost embarrassing in the gym.

Side Laterals - 3 sets of 15
Flat DB Presses - 30s x 12, 55s x 10, 70s x 8, 85s x 8, 100s x 6
Smith BP - 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 7 x 2 sets
Rear Delt Swings - 4 sets of 12
Hang Stretches between sets of RDS above
15 min Stairs

I should do some pics so I can see my progress from this point forward now that I'm back on... embarrassing.... but... maybe I will. Nothing like a slap of reality for motivation right?

Did some back n biceps yesterday afternoon. Pinned on Tuesday... 50 Test Prop, 100 Test E. 12.5 Aromasin eod, 2iu GH ed, 100 mcg T4.

Nautilus Pullover - 3 sets of 12
Ass. Pull Ups - 4 sets - 8,8,8,7
Meadows Rows - 4 sets of 8 each side
Rear Delt Swings - 3 sets of 15
Barbell Curls - 4 sets of 10
Preacher Curls - 3 sets of 8
15 min. Stairs

20 min. stairs Thursday, Shoulders, Tris last night, and some cardio. Pinned DQ Iso 200 - 1 mL prior to gym.

Side Laterals DB - 3 sets of 15
Std. Military Press - 2 warm ups, 4 sets of 8 - 135
Barbell High Pulls - 3 sets of 10
Cable Side Laterals - 3 sets of 12
Dick's Press - 4 sets, final was 125 x 8
One Arm Band Tri Ext. - 3 set of 15 each arm
20 minutes treadmill

Legs yesterday afternoon.

Std. Leg Curls - 4 sets of 12
Squats - bar x 12, 135 x 10, 205 x 8, 275 x 5, 325 x 3, 375 x 3
Split Squats - 3 sets of 10
DB SLDLs - 3 sets of 8
20 min. Stairs

My pants are looser in the waist and I have went down two holes in my lifting belt from 3 to 5, so I think things are going in the right direction.

Cardio 20 min. on Monday, Chest, Shoulders last night. Was super weak and drained, had some carbs post workout and extra cals, body def needed some. Weighed 204 this morning.

Side Laterals - 4 sets of 12
Decline Bench - 135 x 10, 175 x 8, 185 x 8, 5, 5 - yeah mega weak, zero glycogen
Incline DB Flyes - 4 sets of 10
Cable High Pulls - 4 sets of 10
20 min. Cardio, intervals, treadmill

Pinned 200 DQ Iso pre workout, 400 per week total, 3 Vicaine, 2iuGH, 12.5 Aromasin eod, 100 mcg T4 daily, lots of kratom, Burn fat burners from TN.. and that is everything going in at the moment

Back and biceps last night.

Ass Pull ups - 4 sets of 8
Wide Pulldowns - 3 sets of 12
Deads - 135 x 10, 205 x 6, 275 x 3, 325 x 3, 375 x 3
Rear Delt Swings - 3 sets of 12
DB Hammer Curls - 3 sets of 12
EZ Curls - 75 x 8 x 3 sets
20 min. treadmill

Thinking I'll slip some tren into my little cycle, starting today really low, like 50mg ace per pin, and increase my shots to 3 a week, just lower the iso per shot.

Last edited:
Shoulders, Tris yesterday afternoon.

Rotator Cuff work and some Scap Push Ups
Seated Military Press - 95 x 10, 135 x 8, 165 x 5 x 3 sets
Close Grip Bench - 115 x 8, 145 x 8, 170 x 7 x 3 sets
SS Cable Side and Rear Laterals Raise - 3 sets of 12 on all
Rope Pressdowns - 3 sets of 15
20 min. intervals treadmill

I think I did one other exercise too but I cannot remember....lol. I am sore this morning. My nerve damaged right side always gets mega sore. It is so much weaker than my left side, it is a constant battle doing my exercises evenly. The right side takes the lead and I just let the left side follow, and follow it does with ease. It seems to be getting worse lately. Sucks. the tingling and numbness has moved all the way down to my hand now. I have this same issue in my right quad. So right lat, rear delt, entire shoulder really, tricep, right quad are all a lot weaker than the left side.

Few sessions under the belt since last post. Wed.-Legs, Thurs.-Cardio, Fri.-Chest. Been pinning Sat, Mon, Thurs roughly 125mg DQ Test Iso, 50mg Medlab Tren Ace each shot. Upped AI, Medlab Aromasin 25mg ed, 2iu GH ed, 100 mcg T4 ed. Nooptropics 200mg Tianeptine Sulfate ed (all in one dose), 150 mg Venlafaxine, 30g kratom.

Wed.
Standing One Leg Leg Curls - 4 sets of 12 each side
Leg Extensions - 3 sets 15
Smith Squats (no racks open!) - 135 X 10, 225 X 8, 275 X 6, 315 X 5, 365 X 3, 405 X 3 DROP 315 x 8
20 min. treadmill

Thurs.
20 min. Step Mill

Fri.
Prehab work for shoulders - face pulls, dislocates with band
Decline Bench - bar x 12, 95 x 12, 135 x 10, 185 x 8 x 3 sets
HS Iso Chest - 4 sets of 10
DB Slight Incline Flyes - 4 sets of 8
Side Laterals DB - 4 sets of 12-20
20 min. treadmill

Damn just saw you were rocking 120 test level. Bet that was rough. Feeling better now that you have a little testosterone flowing?

Lol, my dick was only for pissing... it was not good, but it really only lasted about 3 weeks, I took about 7-8 weeks off, I felt fine the first month off as everything tapered down on it's own. But no question, I feel a ton better now!

Back