• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OSGear international warehouses

FrostyOne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all. Has anyone in the US grabbed gear from OSGear's international warehouses? Did everything go smoothly through customs? I'm going to be grabbing stuff from SB soon because they seem as legit as it gets and Onidus is awesome, but I want to try out OSGear as well, and would rather not pay a ton for the US warehouse gear there. It's nearly twice as expensive for most things!

Hey all. Has anyone in the US grabbed gear from OSGear's international warehouses? Did everything go smoothly through customs? I'm going to be grabbing stuff from SB soon because they seem as legit as it gets and Onidus is awesome, but I want to try out OSGear as well, and would rather not pay a ton for the US warehouse gear there. It's nearly twice as expensive for most things!
I’ve used os gear before and it took about 30 days for a td. I ordered some peptides. Was much faster to locate my peptides from a domestic source. I regularly order from SB labs and they are the way to go. Products are top notch and they have the best customer service, delivery time, and packaging. I highly recommend SB Labs.

Os is solid but it does take a long time to come in. So if your a worry wort they are not for you.

They are legit, just gotta be patient. International you can expect a td at least 3 weeks and this time a year who knows. If seized I’m sure they have reship policy, might want to ask a rep about those things.

i did.. shipping took forever i almost forgot about my order honestly

had to pick it up at post office cause i missed delivery and i needed to sign for it which is weird

thats the first and last time im ever doing international

Back