• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

(Opinion) best oil

H-AS PHARMA. We keep using high quality carrier oil and pure powders, the oils were improved sereval times in the past few years to make them smooth and comfortable for injecting.

H-AS PHARMA. We keep using high quality carrier oil and pure powders, the oils were improved sereval times in the past few years to make them smooth and comfortable for injecting.
I'll trade you a few samples of my oil for yours...Our manufacturing process abide by the same strict policies that are implemented by large pharma..all procedures and protocols are followed to assure the finest in quality that yields a superior product..that was a serious inquiry, I would not mind sampling your product

Glad to know more about your products, Vision. Sample products will always be welcomed for us.:D

Back