• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

On a roll

ytown25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Idk bout you guys but I'm pretty sure I'm awesome at finding fucking veins. Everytime I pin I feel like I bust through one on the quads and get a nice lil bruise each time. Used to not be so good at it what happened haha..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm yeah but I hate blood an needles I just deal with it haha

I dealt with a similar situation my last blast too. Every time I pinned quads I'd hit a vein. If I avoided the veins right under the skin I'd hit one deep. I was pinning a test/tren,/mast blend ed too, so I got tren cough every time. Ended up creating a lot of scar tissue, so now I hardly ever go to the quads unless I have to.

Yeah I think I wanna try an go up to 27guage and see if that might help or something I'm gonna be coming on a similar blast here soon. and I need to start rotating more

I quit with quads all together, same thing, always hitting a vein. I go glutes, delts, and lats. No issues. Occasional with delts, but glutes and lats, like going in butter, smooth and easy.

I dealt with a similar situation my last blast too. Every time I pinned quads I'd hit a vein. If I avoided the veins right under the skin I'd hit one deep. I was pinning a test/tren,/mast blend ed too, so I got tren cough every time. Ended up creating a lot of scar tissue, so now I hardly ever go to the quads unless I have to.

I have this issue in my left quad.. Seems like I always hit that same spot.. Only site I have ever gotten tren cough.. My pin yesterday was flute and I cramped up in middle of it.. Needles to say it looked like a blood bath .. Lol

Man I hate when that happens. Either cramp up or sometimes the hand I'm using to push the plunger in with will start shaking and I have to just let go of the syringe all together and leave it hanging in the muscle. It usually causes me to bleed pretty bad from the injection site.

How bout those times when you just start squirting blood out after you nick a vein....scared the shit out of me the first time.

Back