• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Nolvadex MG?

Smallkris

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys

So im about to finish the last part of a cycle.
Since i didnt receive my nolvadex in the usual package i would like to know if any of you can tell me, How many mgs one of these bad boys are?

Still a newbie, dont jugde me please :D

have a nice day!

Attachments

• pills.jpg
    pills.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey guys

So im about to finish the last part of a cycle.
Since i didnt receive my nolvadex in the usual package i would like to know if any of you can tell me, How many mgs one of these bad boys are?

Still a newbie, dont jugde me please :D

have a nice day!
Hummm difficult to tell.. its an UGL so it could be any dose... MOST nolvadex comes in 10mg tabs but some come in 20mg also... Do you know the source?

i dont unfortunately. :(
Maybe someone will chime in who used that lab before... other than that... its impossible to tell the MG unless you send it off for testing.

These questions you ask to whoever you got the stuff from before you hand over the paper.
im not in touch with the guy anymore, and i did ask, he promised he would ask the guy he got it from. But i didnt recieve any answers

im not in touch with the guy anymore, and i did ask, he promised he would ask the guy he got it from. But i didnt recieve any answers
Well I’m not gonna bust your balls. The nolva I’ve used is 20mg. Hard to know honestly. I don’t know how much you trusted that dude, but it could be anything in that bag. Nolvadex is cheap.

Well I’m not gonna bust your balls. The nolva I’ve used is 20mg. Hard to know honestly. I don’t know how much you trusted that dude, but it could be anything in that bag. Nolvadex is cheap.
Its legit, everything else was good stuff.

Back