• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No product after 6 weeks, told to wait another week

VetStrength

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6 weeks after ordering and 2 weeks since the last shipping update, I still don't have my product. Took a week for the customer service rep to reply and their answer was to wait another week and submit another ticket then. Absolute worst experience I've ever had and customer service is just as bad.

Had a thread going yesterday that was removed with no notification or reason. Putting this out here again. Naps is trash and I don't recommend. Even if the product is great, it won't balance out the terrible process in getting it.

Threads being removed is sketchy as fuck. I'd hope that's not going on at ASF. Naps, get ur fucking shit together ffs.

6 weeks after ordering and 2 weeks since the last shipping update, I still don't have my product. Took a week for the customer service rep to reply and their answer was to wait another week and submit another ticket then. Absolute worst experience I've ever had and customer service is just as bad.

Had a thread going yesterday that was removed with no notification or reason. Putting this out here again. Naps is trash and I don't recommend. Even if the product is great, it won't balance out the terrible process in getting it.

Hey mate, I've replied to your PM. Kindly check.

Also We've not removed your thread from our end. Even I'd replied to that thread and had asked your to reply my PM.

Thanks
Jason

any updates?
The package was marked shipped 3 weeks ago with no movement on tracking. They told me that I need to wait another week and submit another ticket. Obviously I told them that's not acceptable, waiting to hear back now.

Well... thread is still here so that's a plus. But no communication from Naps since they told me to just sit down and shut up

IML Gear Cream!
Well... thread is still here so that's a plus. But no communication from Naps since they told me to just sit down and shut up
🤔
I would probably chalk this off as a learning experience.
Its your money but, for me personally, Im not chasing anybody down or "waiting by the phone"... no pack, no reply...
Lesson learned, move on. Not worth thinking about.

Ive ordered thrkugh them once and it was legit but it took forever like 6 weeks. Postage was from a certain war zone so made sense

NAAPS!!! NAAAAAAPSSSS WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU!?

Mate. If there will be no movement of your order in next 1 or 2 days then we will consider it as lost by USPS and will reship it.

Well, they ignored me and pushed me off until their extra week was up. Now they say they'll reship it. Might have it in 4-5 weeks. Can't stress this enough, I recommend no one do any business with naps now or anytime

Back