• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a sponsored athlete of www.puritysourcelabs.ru, Welcome to ASF! Be sure to read all the rules and check out the endless info on diets gear use and workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello family, 43, male, 5'9" 210#. Been training for 3 years. Started at 135# and pushed to 190# until my natural talent ran out. Got an appointment with a trt doctor and had my levels tested. Came up at 350 total. Ended up on trt, been supplementing on that for about 6 months now. Here to learn more and grow.
Welcome. 55 pounds in three years naturally is very impressive.

Welcome to ASF

Welcome. 55 pounds in three years naturally is very impressive.
Thank you, the gym consumed me. I didn’t really have a hobby until my son wanted to go to the gym. 6 years running and I built my own gym in the rv garage behind my house. Then it became more than a hobby. It’s what I do, people know me as an electrical contractor or guy that works out.

Mini blast of 8 weeks test would be a nice game changer for you. Might even push you over 200 pounds depending on your diet and routine. After that you can go back on TRT for a while and blast again for maybe 12 weeks and add masteron or Var to it. Great start brother.

Back