• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

new member intro

Lone Wolf 357

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi fellow ASF guys,

I recently joint the forum to expand my knowledge of muscle building/cutting and effective supplements to use the process. My main challenge is fat loss as my body type seems to be able to pack on lean mass relatively easily, however, fat loss seems to be a real challenge. Through some effective fat burners and Muscle Gelz ‘Fire’ I managed to cut down to 11% body fat but need advice on how to get stage lean. I have a few more questions on supplement that I will post on a separate thread, but, for now, I’d like to thank the admin team for accepting me and wish to contribute where I can to this forum.

Cheers,

Lone Wolf

Welcome bro

Welcome.

“Fat loss” has more to do with diet. Why don’t you list what you ate yesterday and we can tell you what you need to improve on.

What’s your height/weight/age?

Welcome to ASF!

Back