• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member! Got a quick question

Quentren

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up guys! New member to the forum and had a dosing question related to frequency.

So I’m currently on Test,Mast, and anavar at 500mg,400mg (250,200 twice a week) and 50mg var daily (split twice a day).

The question I have is would there be any benefit to dosing the test and mast EOD instead of twice a week equaling the same weekly dosage?
I know more frequent doses helps with hormone fluctuations but is there anything other than that?

Thanks!

What’s up guys! New member to the forum and had a dosing question related to frequency.

So I’m currently on Test,Mast, and anavar at 500mg,400mg (250,200 twice a week) and 50mg var daily (split twice a day).

The question I have is would there be any benefit to dosing the test and mast EOD instead of twice a week equaling the same weekly dosage?
I know more frequent doses helps with hormone fluctuations but is there anything other than that?

Thanks!
WELCOME TO ASF! 👍
I’m not sure how much more beneficial it truly is but I actually do daily injections for the same theory of higher free testosterone and lower estrogen conversion.

Welcome.

Unless it’s prop I always go eod. Sometimes I will change it up and maybe go M,W,F. Nothing different to not there either.

On behalf of team psl welcome to the party. We are a big family here so if you ever need anything hit me up.
Puritysourcelabs.ru
1e29e1c4810d979950f406f57fdd6807.jpg

More frequent injections also reduces pin oil volume which, reduces chances of swelling and such. I inject ED, which is basically micro dosing and like you said definitely helps blood level stability.
I agree 👍 💯

Here is a graphic of blood levels of ED vs 2x Per Week. Gives you an idea of the difference.

View attachment 117967
Much appreciated! What kind of effects could I be looking at with hormone fluctuations associated with dosing twice a week? I’m not experiencing any noticeable side effects at week 5. Would the gains be better at EOD or ED?

Much appreciated! What kind of effects could I be looking at with hormone fluctuations associated with dosing twice a week? I’m not experiencing any noticeable side effects at week 5. Would the gains be better at EOD or ED?
You're overthinking this. Either is fine. ED is always the best for obvious reasons, but not at all necessary. EOD, ED, 2x week are all fine.

With the esters you are using it really comes down to personal preference. Stable levels will result in less estrogen spikes but since you got 400 mast in there this should manage any estrogen spikes. If you pin more often you can pin less oil at one time which can allow you to move to insulin syringes. You can inject these oils with 29g 1/2 1ml insulin needles. Smaller needles = less scar tissue formation. Now with that being said I do Mon, Wed and Fri just so I`m doing a lower oil volume. I use 25g needles on exel normal syringes. Certain things at certain times I will use insulin syringes. Like for example any peptides and hgh I use insulin syringes.

Welcome to ASF!

If I can be of any help to you please feel free to reach out to me.

Matt
Team PSL

I do daily as levels are more stable and side effects can be reduced as well to some degree.

Welcome 💪

Get Shredded!
The more frequent the better

With that volume you're looking at 2cc injections at 2x a week, fuck that. I like to keep my injections under 1cc, never get pip that way, even in smaller muscles. If it were me I'd do at least 4x a week, that way you're only doing 1cc each time.

The more frequent the better

With that volume you're looking at 2cc injections at 2x a week, fuck that. I like to keep my injections under 1cc, never get pip that way, even in smaller muscles. If it were me I'd do at least 4x a week, that way you're only doing 1cc each time.
I was doing 1cc in each thigh but was having some intense pip so I decided to throw 2ccs into my right ass cheek and surprisingly I didn’t feel a thing. But if I do my left one it’s almost unbearable

Back