• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New here, want advice

Jetstream

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new here, and want to find some things that help me lose fat and gain muscle quick, with minimal effects (trying to avoid hair loss and tren dick) 5' 10" 195 lbs 34% body fat.

sexy breaking bad GIF

You think AAS is the Fix to what is going on with your body? What is your age and background as far as lifting weights and how to eat properly to lose fat and gain muscle?
Your going to have to translate your responses to english if you dont mind

Welcome to ASF! Move More Eat Less!!!!

I'm new here, and want to find some things that help me lose fat and gain muscle quick, with minimal effects (trying to avoid hair loss and tren dick) 5' 10" 195 lbs 34% body fat.
Sounds like you need a genie. Not sure if anyone here has one of those. 🤷‍♂️
Welcome, I think.

You think AAS is the Fix to what is going on with your body? What is your age and background as far as lifting weights and how to eat properly to lose fat and gain muscle?
Your going to have to translate your responses to english if you dont mind
He basically told sparky he will work on it and he responded to WS with something like, how would you have worded the post then, hmmm.
The hmmm part is totally gay and now I don't know if I care for this guy at all.

Hello and welcome. This is the biggest misconception out there. Everyone thinks steroids make you lose the weight and its far from the truth. Strict diet, caloric deficit and great workout routine with tons of cardio does that. Now don't get me wrong, steroids will help you preserve your muscles and help you add more if the work out and the diet is in check, but fat loss very minimal at best.

Also at 34% body fat I would never touch steroids. You will gain more fat and your estrogen will most likely go through the roof. I recommend getting your bodyfat around the 15% range, have a steady solid workout and clean diet plan and than go at it.

Remember steroids are not the fix and just very strong drug to help your already well developed figure to another level.

Good luck

WELCOME TO ASF! 👍
IMG_0363.gif
Minimal effort haha at least your honest!
No joke, 20 minutes a day of weight lifting is enough if you train hard. The diet is key. You have to eat small, clean meals every 3 hours to get your metabolism in high gear. Stay strict on the diet always. Chicken breast, egg whites, whey protein, steamed rice, oats. 350 calories 5-6 times a day will get rid of the body fat over time. Fasted Cardio upon waking will speed up fat loss dramatically.

Based on what you posted you’re going to gain muscle and lose fat from simply getting your nutrition in order and following and basic linear progression routine with progressive cardio.
You’re not ready for drugs.
Spend the drug money on a decent coach and just follow what they say to T.
You’d be surprised at what can accomplished by just being consistent with diet and training.

Tren dick? That's a side from tren I actually want!

In all seriousness, just eat in caloric deficit for an extended period of time. It's as easy as that.

Welcome!
At 34% body fat you need to tune in your diet first before you do anything else. You can't run (exercise) away from a bad diet. And get your bloodwork done.

Tren dick (aka) want to fuck everything that moves lol

Welcome to ASF! have a clean diet first and get your bloodwork done before juicing up.
ASF GIF.gif

Hi and "Hallo auch aus Europa"... --> Schreib doch Englisch, dann versteht es jeder.

With 34% of Bodyfat you need to lose BF first, otherwhile any Test Injection can convert very fast to Estrogen it give you all the unnecessary side effects you don't want. Running gear mean you have a structure and routine in your life, all the gears of this planet doesn't help you without proper diet and recovery.

How long do you training natty?

On behalf of StraightUpK and IML welcome to ASF.

Back