• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New covid cases from people that have had the vaccine?

IML Gear Cream!
Indeed, there are already cases of infection after vaccination. But I haven’t met anyone who had developed an illness after vaccination yet, so I can’t say for sure if the form is milder, as doctors state.
I might be mistaken but I thought that the more a virus evolved and the more contagious it was the more harmless it became because things evolve in order to survive and survival would be best if the host didn’t die

I work in a major hospital enterprise and I admit patients with COVID daily. I can tell you our hospital census numbers are as high as they were previously at the peak of the pandemic and the vast majority (more than 90%) are unvaccinated patients. The ones who are vaccinated are people who you would expect to have a less than robust response to the vaccine - older or immunocompromised patients including transplant recipients. Now mind you, my experience is only patients being admitted under our service in the hospital (internal medicine), this does not represent what is happening in the community overall (patients becoming infected but are not sick enough to be admitted or even present to the hospital). Now to be admitted you have to be pretty ill, you either need to be hypoxic or have evidence of pneumonia or be at very high risk for progression of either due to co-morbidities.

So the vaccine has been highly successful in preventing severe illness/hospitalization in people.

I am like most of our country, I don't trust our government and I definitely do not trust our fucking media...they all have their own initiatives and will use whatever propaganda they need to achieve their goals, but the science and my experience doesn't lie, the vaccine works.

I work in a major hospital enterprise and I admit patients with COVID daily. I can tell you our hospital census numbers are as high as they were previously at the peak of the pandemic and the vast majority (more than 90%) are unvaccinated patients. The ones who are vaccinated are people who you would expect to have a less than robust response to the vaccine - older or immunocompromised patients including transplant recipients. Now mind you, my experience is only patients being admitted under our service in the hospital (internal medicine), this does not represent what is happening in the community overall (patients becoming infected but are not sick enough to be admitted or even present to the hospital). Now to be admitted you have to be pretty ill, you either need to be hypoxic or have evidence of pneumonia or be at very high risk for progression of either due to co-morbidities.

So the vaccine has been highly successful in preventing severe illness/hospitalization in people.

I am like most of our country, I don't trust our government and I definitely do not trust our fucking media...they all have their own initiatives and will use whatever propaganda they need to achieve their goals, but the science and my experience doesn't lie, the vaccine works.

Thats awesome I guess the studies are wrong then? The link I posted and the dems on a plane that all had the Vax. Thats like 10% infection rate with the vaccine. Seems kind of odd.

But hey I hope everyone that wants it gets it. We can see what happens in a couple years with sides.

With the way Covid-19 spreads there is going to be mutation after mutation after mutation. There always was going to be. That’s why anyone with a brain has been flabbergasted by these attempts at control and containment. It’s obviously never going to work and there will always be a new variant emerging requiring potentially a new vaccine and if the media is going to flip shit and people are supposed to lock themselves indoors every time it happens we might as well just all kill ourselves now.

Covid-19 is the new reality. If you want to get the “vaccine”, and the hundreds of vaccines that’ll come after it, then go for it. I don’t not get vaccinated because I’m concerned I’m going to have some sort of adverse reaction. I won’t get it simply because I’m not going to be coerced into patronizing mega-corporations just because the government tells people to.

I’ve done FAR more dangerous things than expose myself to a virus with an abysmally low mortality rate. People talk about safety, lol, with the threat being within 5’ of other healthy people.

That, my friend, is privilege.

Our new society wants zero risk and government to protect them.

All my forefathers are spinning in thier respective graves as everyone has been pussified over a fucking flu.

Do the numbers, of all people in California that have been tested positive for this insignificant virus only .02% have died.

Do the math.

Not only that, if you look at days of life lost this virus is not that deadly. 99% of those who die where either circling the drain as it was or already had pre-existing conditions.

Not young or healthy individuals.

Vaccines sell themselves, you don't need to sell the polio vaccine to people because the risk to reward is in your favor. Whenever anyone is selling you so hard on something that should sell itself, we call that a scam. Besides if the vaccine worked then they don't need to worry about the unvaccinated..it works right? 99.99999999% survival...I like my chances. Get out of my face and off my lawn..

But it is not needed by most (except a certain group) since its a 99.9% survival flu-bug...

Just as some people work in hospitals and see the “devastating” effects of COVID, so do people in area where NO ONE has died from it.
Both views are skewed and should not be used as a representation of an informed opinion. For that we need accessible data to come to a rolling hypothesis. Since we have been lied to from before “day one” and the “data” manipulated to favor politics and greed, we can’t make a truly informed opinion.
So we need to go with our gut feelings I guess.

Whenever I hear or see people talking about COVID, I am reminded that half the people in the country and most folks in the South still think “poyzenuss” snakes here are deadly and “will chase you”. Even many of the internet “experts”.
Facts, data and very extensive, long studies be damned!
I am a biologist, with significant studies of herpetology, but not very many people want to accept what I say if it goes against what they want to believe. Sort of like steroid forum and advice.

Goes back to staying in your lane.

Just as some people work in hospitals and see the “devastating” effects of COVID, so do people in area where NO ONE has died from it.
Both views are skewed and should not be used as a representation of an informed opinion. For that we need accessible data to come to a rolling hypothesis. Since we have been lied to from before “day one” and the “data” manipulated to favor politics and greed, we can’t make a truly informed opinion.
So we need to go with our gut feelings I guess.

Whenever I hear or see people talking about COVID, I am reminded that half the people in the country and most folks in the South still think “poyzenuss” snakes here are deadly and “will chase you”. Even many of the internet “experts”.
Facts, data and very extensive, long studies be damned!
I am a biologist, with significant studies of herpetology, but not very many people want to accept what I say if it goes against what they want to believe. Sort of like steroid forum and advice.

Goes back to staying in your lane.

Those cottonmouths down south are intense though!

They just look dangerous with those big triangular heads. Copperheads look intense too but I’m not particularly afraid of snakes and have never tried to kill one or anything when I’ve come across them.

They’re like anything else in the wild. Don’t fuck with them and they won’t fuck with you.

I had a IG post showup in my feed. It said something obviously pro vaccine and finished with “people take unregulated supplements but refuse to take the vaccine”.
I commented something like “Criticizing “unregulated supplement” whilst touting and untested vaccine. Priceless!”.
Needless to say I got flamed by all the Brides of Fauci.
But in each comment I gave measured responses, not stooping to insults like lots of them. I noticed this morning all the activity and notifications were gone. Guess I got booted? Perfect example of the Left and their inability to deal with non-inflammatory logic.

I wish I screen shot some of it. It was pretty good. Good enough to get me deleted.

Get Shredded!
Those cottonmouths down south are intense though!

They just look dangerous with those big triangular heads. Copperheads look intense too but I’m not particularly afraid of snakes and have never tried to kill one or anything when I’ve come across them.

They’re like anything else in the wild. Don’t fuck with them and they won’t fuck with you.
I used to free handle all of them. I found Cottonmouths reluctant to bite at first. They love to posture to dissuade people from bothering them further. I have had them “chase” me, although it was more of them taking the wrong path of escape.
Copperheads are beautiful. Like you said, just leave them be.

But I don’t free handle any venomous snakes anymore. Lizards yes. Venomous snakes no. Too old and slow.

I used to free handle all of them. I found Cottonmouths reluctant to bite at first. They love to posture to dissuade people from bothering them further. I have had them “chase” me, although it was more of them taking the wrong path of escape.

But I don’t free handle any venomous snakes anymore. Lizards yes. Venomous snakes no. Too old and slow.

What did you tell me? I said Green Mojave rattlesnakes are deadlier? or more potent venom?

I think you told me otherwise.

What did you tell me? I said Green Mojave rattlesnakes are deadlier? or more potent venom?

I think you told me otherwise.
The Mojave, or “scutes” as we call them, can be pretty pissy. Their venom is regarded as two part, being hemotoxic and slightly neurotixic as well. That make the bite pretty unpleasant. But they are finding this more and more with technologies advancing rapidly. The small Southern Pacific (Crotalus helleri) is gaining a reputation of a bad bite.
The bright side is that proper treatments are more published now. If you have a physician who actually actively continues to learn.
Google says 7k-8k bites annually and five die. I wonder how many of the five are because of improper treatment or co-morbidities?
Basically like COVID but deadlier.

Last edited:

I was hiking along a river a few years ago and accidentally got pretty close to one but took a moment to snap a picture anyways.

So cool looking. Literally a copper colored head.

Attachments

• 6FB6DD6B-5207-4D4A-9E2D-563E6C3BED83.jpeg
    6FB6DD6B-5207-4D4A-9E2D-563E6C3BED83.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 23
Come on man, get the vaccine, it's safe, it works, it saves lives, it's the patriotic thing to do. :roflmao:

Or dont get the vaccine, accept that it won't likely affect you, but if it does, just stay home and quarantine so you don't spread it. If you feel short of breath, just remind yourself that the mortality rate is really low and you will probably be fine....

The intent of my post wasn't to persuade anyone to get the vaccine, just to share some real life experience with what we are seeing in the hospitals right now. But honestly, at this point when I see someone come in with COVID pneumonia who made the choice not to vaccinate, its hard to feel any empathy for them, I guess there is a place for darwinism in society still

IML Gear Cream!
I might be mistaken but I thought that the more a virus evolved and the more contagious it was the more harmless it became because things evolve in order to survive and survival would be best if the host didn’t die
Interesting idea. On the one hand, you speak logically, but if the virus becomes weaker, then it will be easier to defeat it, and the host will always want to get rid of the parasite

Back