• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Athlete

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's going on guys and gals? If you haven't seen or heard, I am now a PSL sponsored athlete!

What does this mean for me? It means that I now have one of the most respected sources in my corner!

What does this mean for the community? It means that now I will be working directly alongside Vision and PSL to show to efficacy of their products (not that needed any more help). As many of you know Vision is an extremely intelligent individual and helps many members as much as he can on the open forum and in private. We have talked briefly about me using some his personal protocols in a controlled environment with blood work done to proof out his theories. These protocols will hopefully change the way people look at cycling in general. There will be more details available once we've had time to hash them out.

I just wanted to make this thread to introduce myself as part of the athlete team. I am not a rep, but if anyone has any issues or questions, feel free to reach out. I will see what I can do. I am very active even if not posting, I am likely online. I am always a PM away.

Thanks again @Vision and PSL for this amazing opportunity!

Congrats!

What's going on guys and gals? If you haven't seen or heard, I am now a PSL sponsored athlete!

What does this mean for me? It means that I now have one of the most respected sources in my corner!

What does this mean for the community? It means that now I will be working directly alongside Vision and PSL to show to efficacy of their products (not that needed any more help). As many of you know Vision is an extremely intelligent individual and helps many members as much as he can on the open forum and in private. We have talked briefly about me using some his personal protocols in a controlled environment with blood work done to proof out his theories. These protocols will hopefully change the way people look at cycling in general. There will be more details available once we've had time to hash them out.

I just wanted to make this thread to introduce myself as part of the athlete team. I am not a rep, but if anyone has any issues or questions, feel free to reach out. I will see what I can do. I am very active even if not posting, I am likely online. I am always a PM away.

Thanks again @Vision and PSL for this amazing opportunity!
Welcome aboard RDM. You seem like a great fit the PSL team. If theres anything I can do for you let me know, anytime. Looking forward to seeing the theories played out, I have my anecdotal conclusions so Im curious to see your results. What’s your current AAS regimen and routine look like right now?

Again welcome aboard:twothumbs:

Welcome aboard RDM. You seem like a great fit the PSL team. If theres anything I can do for you let me know, anytime. Looking forward to seeing the theories played out, I have my anecdotal conclusions so Im curious to see your results. What’s your current AAS regimen and routine look like right now?

Again welcome aboard:twothumbs:
Thanks brother! 💪

New diet and split will be posted in my log later tonight or early tomorrow. The old lady has a cold so taking care of her and my son today.

I've been on just 200mg of Test Cyp for about 7 weeks now. So I'm pretty fresh in terms of getting ready for blast 😁

Congrats RDM!💪😎

Awesome news.

Nice bro, the guys over at PCL kick ass. Gear is top notch as well.

Back