• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

Get Shredded!
Yes! The boys is by far one of my favorite shows. Also the animated Invincible series also on prime is amazing!
I heard about it and even saw a couple of video moments. I still don’t dare to watch it, maybe I'm already old for cartoons) But reviews force me to give this a chance

Yes! Both seasons and it is really good! Not what you expect . Think: Bad Superheroes (good in front of the public but addicts, violent, nymphos behind closed doors!) Big budget , easy to binge.

Max
Thanks for the review, it sounds intriguing) I'll definitely watch it

Scent of Woman is on Amazon Prime right now.

It's a pretty good movie...

5WEc.gif

Is a great movie. Robin and the cop from heat are amazing in it.. the driving scene is one of my favorites in the movie
https://youtu.be/Itr0jcR0S4s

Honestly the whole thing felt like a complete throwback when I watched it. I hadn't seen it in like 18 years probably.

It's all about taking responsibility for your actions, not snitching on people, masculinity, not to mention that Al Pacino is an unrepentant womanizer. None of that shit plays anymore unfortunately.

Like a lot of movies that are pre-2010, it was a breath of fresh air. If you haven't done it for a while, watch Lethal Weapon again some time.

It's amazing how much times have changed.

Honestly the whole thing felt like a complete throwback when I watched it. I hadn't seen it in like 18 years probably.

It's all about taking responsibility for your actions, not snitching on people, masculinity, not to mention that Al Pacino is an unrepentant womanizer. None of that shit plays anymore unfortunately.

Like a lot of movies that are pre-2010, it was a breath of fresh air. If you haven't done it for a while, watch Lethal Weapon again some time.

It's amazing how much times have changed.

I have HBO Max and Lethal Weapon's 1-4 are on there. I watched most of Lethal Weapon 1 about a week ago. You are correct, lots has changed. I've been also watching Who's Line is it anyway. Some skits and things said would not fly in today's over estrogen driven society.

Any of you seen the movie Anabolic Life?
It was preety coo lol if I liked it some of you might too. There's a scene where the guy makes his own tren 💀💀💀it's free to watch if you download a movie app called TUBI. Maybe it's on Netflix too I'm not sure.

I would say one of the best.

By the way, The Untouchables is in the same vein, but the plot is based on a real story. Have you watched it also?

Yessir I've seen that one quite a few times. I always digged the scene where Kevin Costner chucks that asshole of the top of the building after he talks tough.

FatherlyUnrulyBird-max-1mb.gif

Watching Nightcrawler for probably the 40th time.

I love this movie.

Check it out if you’ve never seen it.

Never seen it. I’ll check it out!

Max

Watching Nightcrawler for probably the 40th time.

I love this movie.

Check it out if you’ve never seen it.

Seen it 41 times haha. One of the best movies ever. Love the acting, way it's filmed everything awesome.

Right on.

Just a heads up though, it’s a little different lol.

Well I definitely will like it then! I read a bit about it 94% rotten !! That’s a great sign already!

Max

Get Shredded!
Yessir I've seen that one quite a few times. I always digged the scene where Kevin Costner chucks that asshole of the top of the building after he talks tough.

FatherlyUnrulyBird-max-1mb.gif
Dude, I meant Intouchables :D, “U” and “I”buttons are very close to each other on the keyboard, lol

But The Untouchables is great movie too)

Dude, I meant Intouchables :D, “U” and “I”buttons are very close to each other on the keyboard, lol

But The Untouchables is great movie too)

Lol right on.

No I’ve never seen The Intouchables it looks like it got some decent reviews though.

I see why you brought it up in relation to Scent of a Woman.

Lol right on.

No I’ve never seen The Intouchables it looks like it got some decent reviews though.

I see why you brought it up in relation to Scent of a Woman.
Now my message makes sense.

This is a great movie, definitely worth seeing.

The music by Ludovico Einaudi is more than beautiful

Just watched this last night and it is a damn good movie

Awesome

I already watched it twice and then had to watch Edge of Tomorrow again last night. Love that movie too. Really wish they would get started on the sequel.

Back