• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need Your Wealth of Knowledge Here

OlePhart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for experienced opinions on Cardarine vs GW0742 and SR9009 vs SR9011.

I'm looking into Cardarine for cardiovascular health and SR9009 for supposed cancer fighting.

I read a write up on GW0742 saying it was supposed to be far superior to Cardarine but hasn't had much testing yet. What was available mentioned possible enlargement of the heart. That's serious to say the least. Any insight on that would be GREATLY appreciated.

The SR9009 and SR9011 however, have had testing in the area of both being cancer fighting agents. If I understand it correctly one of the many reasons for the development of SR9011 has to do with the poor bioavailability of oral SR9009. I'm still looking for information about SR9011 and was wondering if anyone here has some insight to offer.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the injectable SR9009 but if the bioavailability of SR9011 is enough to avoid that I'd rather go that route.

I'm still doing my own research on this but any insight from you guys would definitely be appreciated. You have a vast amount of knowledge more than I do.

Thanks and God bless 👍🙏

I've read mixed statements about cardarine and cancer. There are those that say it is like throwing gasoline on a fire if you have an existing cancer. Do your research and draw your own conclusions though. Sometimes the benefit to risk ratio isn't worth it.

I'm not overly concerned about the Cardarine cancer risk. Reason being the insane dosages that were used to come to the conclusions in those studies. My thing is the purported efficacy of 0742 vs Cardarine, but, if it causes heart enlargement then screw that. Thanks for the reply. 👍

Sorry for posting this in the wrong place. 🙏

Looking for experienced opinions on Cardarine vs GW0742 and SR9009 vs SR9011.

I'm looking into Cardarine for cardiovascular health and SR9009 for supposed cancer fighting.

I read a write up on GW0742 saying it was supposed to be far superior to Cardarine but hasn't had much testing yet. What was available mentioned possible enlargement of the heart. That's serious to say the least. Any insight on that would be GREATLY appreciated.

The SR9009 and SR9011 however, have had testing in the area of both being cancer fighting agents. If I understand it correctly one of the many reasons for the development of SR9011 has to do with the poor bioavailability of oral SR9009. I'm still looking for information about SR9011 and was wondering if anyone here has some insight to offer.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the injectable SR9009 but if the bioavailability of SR9011 is enough to avoid that I'd rather go that route.

I'm still doing my own research on this but any insight from you guys would definitely be appreciated. You have a vast amount of knowledge more than I do.

Thanks and God bless 👍🙏
You have to get the injectable version of the SR’s but they go good with it or without GW. I can post my lipid panel after 30 days on injectable sr if you want

You have to get the injectable version of the SR’s but they go good with it or without GW. I can post my lipid panel after 30 days on injectable sr if you want
Thanks but you don't need to do that. 👍I'm looking more for opinions on the research I posted about these compounds adverse effects. I've never used any of it so I'm being very cautious. Maybe too cautious? Don't know. I just wanna make sure I know what I'm getting into and the voices of experience here mean a lot. Thank you sir. 🙏

Back