• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

Get Shredded!
Looks like I'll be starting my blast this week unless coach says other wise.

Time to get nasty

First test e Deca blend pin today.

Right quad. We'll see if I get any pip.

Training went well. Still getting stronger!

Upper loading

One arm Bb rows - 180*10(+10lbs, +3 reps), 180*8(+1rep)
Meadows Row - 120*10
Cybex chest press - 270*10, 250*9
DB shrug - 100*20, 18
Side lateral - 30*12, 10
Cable curl - 30*12, 10, 10

Starting point for the blast.

Got my initial update from the coach today and all looks good. More food then I was taking in and different timings but, not far off from what I've been doing.

Here's the fat back starting point at 250lbs
f4de35c4f06383a9a8b2449efd36e8ca.jpg
2645e497dfef757f49b1d200cbb432f8.jpg
3fbc6c7bef650f08d895acccea4635cd.jpg
25349bcd34b5812a4588ab16b0b8ee78.jpg
08680d1100280fd8e5ec9047568b353f.jpg

Right on that sounds intense. The most I've ever done total gear wise is 600eq and 400mg of test e.

My last blast was tren a, test and mast p, at 300mg a week and felt amazing had some intense gains, I ended up the same weight but much leaner, starting to have a good idea of a correct diet. Will only add maybe some var for 4 weeks next time, big maybe though because I don't see a reason too it i can continously make gains off those 3.

I think I prefer short esters. I like the shorter cycle length. It feels dragged out having it build up to stable levels and then having to wait for it to leave your system, with longer esters, to start pct or your correct cruise blood levels.

When and what made you make the decision to up your doses? Would you say you could still make gains off lower doses but would take longer?

Last edited:
Right on that sounds intense. The most I've ever done total gear wise is 600eq and 400mg of test e.

My last blast was tren a, test and mast p, at 300mg a week and felt amazing had some intense gains, I ended up the same weight but much leaner, starting to have a good idea of a correct diet. Will only add maybe some var for 4 weeks next time, big maybe though because I don't see a reason too it i can continously make gains off those 3.

I think I prefer short esters. I like the shorter cycle length. It feels dragged out having it build up to stable levels and then having to wait for it to leave your system, with longer esters, to start pct or your correct cruise blood levels.

When and what made you make the decision to up your doses? Would you say you could still make gains off lower doses but would take longer?
Great questions.

I started out with just test years back and wasn't impressed. Looking back I realized I wasn't impressed because I was not training or eating worth a fuck. I trained hard but, not correctly for my body.

This made me up the dose. Add more drugs. Know what? Nothing changed. I just kept telling myself I was getting better when I really wasn't.

So, I found out how to train and diet correctly and guess what, I grew. And grew. Then I dropped the drugs way down for a cruise and, I grew. Wtf?

Cool huh? Yeah so I still had this notion that more was better. I figured m it training and nutrition was so much better that if I tried a big cycle I would explode! Yeah!

Nope. Felt like shit. Body couldn't keep up and sides got worse and worse. Cramping being the major one. During my last big cycle, there's a log here on it, I cramped so bad in my sleep I tore my Sartorius.

After that cycle I've convinced myself it doesn't work for me. Now I run what I consider moderate doses for someone doing it this long and find ways to bust plateus without just slamming more drugs in me.

Your comment on short esters. They're fine if you continuously want to recomp. To really grow though, nothing compares to long ester test and Deca. You might find that out

IML Gear Cream!
Great questions.

I started out with just test years back and wasn't impressed. Looking back I realized I wasn't impressed because I was not training or eating worth a fuck. I trained hard but, not correctly for my body.

This made me up the dose. Add more drugs. Know what? Nothing changed. I just kept telling myself I was getting better when I really wasn't.

So, I found out how to train and diet correctly and guess what, I grew. And grew. Then I dropped the drugs way down for a cruise and, I grew. Wtf?

Cool huh? Yeah so I still had this notion that more was better. I figured m it training and nutrition was so much better that if I tried a big cycle I would explode! Yeah!

Nope. Felt like shit. Body couldn't keep up and sides got worse and worse. Cramping being the major one. During my last big cycle, there's a log here on it, I cramped so bad in my sleep I tore my Sartorius.

After that cycle I've convinced myself it doesn't work for me. Now I run what I consider moderate doses for someone doing it this long and find ways to bust plateus without just slamming more drugs in me.

Your comment on short esters. They're fine if you continuously want to recomp. To really grow though, nothing compares to long ester test and Deca. You might find that out

Damn that's a good experience to share. I can't tell you how many guys I talk to telling me they're taking 800mgs of test alone with a combination of like 1gram worth of other things too and they absolutely do NOT look impressive. Two people asked me on my last blast what I took and they said there was no way.

Man these past 4-5 months have really REALLY opened my eyes how important food is, not just growing and losing aspects but performance, digestion, timing ect ect. This last cycle was so much fun just having a better idea of it all.

Hahaha shit brother I'm barley thinking of growing in most respects due to just wanting to get lean like you and others.

Damn that's a good experience to share. I can't tell you how many guys I talk to telling me they're taking 800mgs of test alone with a combination of like 1gram worth of other things too and they absolutely do NOT look impressive. Two people asked me on my last blast what I took and they said there was no way.

Man these past 4-5 months have really REALLY opened my eyes how important food is, not just growing and losing aspects but performance, digestion, timing ect ect. This last cycle was so much fun just having a better idea of it all.

Hahaha shit brother I'm barley thinking of growing in most respects due to just wanting to get lean like you and others.
No reason you can't do both.

Great questions.

Hey, don't be knocking on long ester rest and deca for recomp lol. I've recently found the exact thing you describe here. Doing the right training for my body and eating clean makes literally all the difference in the world. I've put on what looks and feels like a decent amount of size lately just cruising on 250 test e and 100 deca. I have no plans of changing it for a while until I want to push out extra hard and cut hard for a few weeks, then I'll add a little tren and up the test a little. That'll probably be it for the foreseeable future though

Hey, don't be knocking on long ester rest and deca for recomp lol. I've recently found the exact thing you describe here. Doing the right training for my body and eating clean makes literally all the difference in the world. I've put on what looks and feels like a decent amount of size lately just cruising on 250 test e and 100 deca. I have no plans of changing it for a while until I want to push out extra hard and cut hard for a few weeks, then I'll add a little tren and up the test a little. That'll probably be it for the foreseeable future though
I spent the last five months doing pretty much that.

Starting point for the blast.

Got my initial update from the coach today and all looks good. More food then I was taking in and different timings but, not far off from what I've been doing.

Here's the fat back starting point at 250lbs
f4de35c4f06383a9a8b2449efd36e8ca.jpg
2645e497dfef757f49b1d200cbb432f8.jpg
3fbc6c7bef650f08d895acccea4635cd.jpg
25349bcd34b5812a4588ab16b0b8ee78.jpg
08680d1100280fd8e5ec9047568b353f.jpg

Every time I look at your pics I feel bad about myself. LOL, but I’m motivated even more now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I look at your pics I feel bad about myself. LOL, but I’m motivated even more now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hell man nothing to feel bad about. You just gained a lot of lean tissue while getting much leaner. You're ahead of the game!

I'm just ready to throw some gas (test and Deca) on the fire over here! 5 month cruise was long enough!

White Rice with tomato bouillon mixed into the water it was cooked in.
Monte, those meals look delicious. Are they all cooked in that instapot?

Do you cook the meals together or separate. Meaning chicken + rice in the same pot?

Thinking about getting one as soon as I make some room in the cabinets...

Monte, those meals look delicious. Are they all cooked in that instapot?

Do you cook the meals together or separate. Meaning chicken + rice in the same pot?

Thinking about getting one as soon as I make some room in the cabinets...
They're separate but yes everything I eat I make in the pot besides fried eggs.

Rice takes like 6 minutes and chicken 14.

When it's done cooking it goes to warm so it won't burn either.

You could cook them together I bet. Just need to find the right amount of water and time

They're separate but yes everything I eat I make in the pot besides fried eggs.

Rice takes like 6 minutes and chicken 14.

When it's done cooking it goes to warm so it won't burn either.

You could cook them together I bet. Just need to find the right amount of water and time
Sold. I'm getting one. You should be getting commissions from Instapot

Got myself 3 days off for vacation today through Sunday. Gonna be making the most of em. Not going anywhere or anything but, plan on spending the time with my wife, seeing the new Godzilla movie, having lunch with the parents and some yard stuff we've been talking about doing. Oh yeah, and eating/training my balls off

Getting old I guess lol.

The joys of home ownership. WTF is with having to take vacation to get the weekend off?

Back