• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Naps not responding

Mccool0187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I can’t get any help from napsgear customer support. Anyone know what’s going on?

Strong first post and I already smell bacon!!!

Said this here before. Naps was the very first source that 100% scammed me on an order. Yes it was years ago and yes he supposedly changed things for the better but time doesn’t heal all wounds with me. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Strong first post and I already smell bacon!!!
Well that was pretty helpful. I’ve used them exclusively for five years and this is my first ever issue. That’s the screen shot of an auto response, and so far all I’ve received looking for assistance. So thanks for the comment bro. Kind of shitty when I’m just looking for some help.

Attachments

• IMG_0275.png
    IMG_0275.png
    351.9 KB · Views: 21
new here?
Yeah I found this from searching on Reddit for maybe some new info , like if they got shut down or whatever. I’ve used them for five years no problem, and now boom, nothing: I’m still getting auto reply’s from my tickets I submit, but beyond that no actual customer service

Well that was pretty helpful. I’ve used them exclusively for five years and this is my first ever issue. That’s the screen shot of an auto response, and so far all I’ve received looking for assistance. So thanks for the comment bro. Kind of shitty when I’m just looking for some help.
Appreciate the snark...but lose that first.

Why not just introduce yourself first rather than just jumping in with a complaint about a sponsor. That would been more helpful to begin with considering you came here from Reddit.

If you already opened a ticket with Naps reach out to their rep.

IML Gear Cream!
I didn’t know man. I didn’t even know how to find a rep until I came here. I’ve never had to go this route, it’s always been spot on and painless in the past as far as receiving my orders and customer service responses.

I didn’t know man. I didn’t even know how to find a rep until I came here. I’ve never had to go this route, it’s always been spot on and painless in the past as far as receiving my orders and customer service responses.
There are a LOT of great sponsors here bro, take a look around and I am sure you'll like this forum!

Yes and if I overstepped somehow I didn’t know, I just needed help man
You didn't overstep anything. You done right by coming here for help. Not sure why you're catching crap. The reps have been tagged, so now it's just a waiting game.

You didn't overstep anything. You done right by coming here for help. Not sure why you're catching crap. The reps have been tagged, so now it's just a waiting game.
The reason OP's catching crap is making his first post directly in the sponsor sales and promos section and then getting snarky. So now he's looking for help let's see if the reps respond...

Everybody orders from naps, one time lol

The reason OP's catching crap is making his first post directly in the sponsor sales and promos section and then getting snarky. So now he's looking for help let's see if the reps respond...
We were all new at one point. Did you know everything the was to know on day one on a forum? Doubtful. As for the 'snark' you called the op out for being LE with absolutely no proof. How else was he supposed to respond? I remember there was a time when you were being treated like garbage and being calling you out for being something you denied being. Didn't feel good, did it? You can do better. We all can

We were all new at one point. Did you know everything the was to know on day one on a forum? Doubtful. As for the 'snark' you called the op out for being LE with absolutely no proof. How else was he supposed to respond? I remember there was a time when you were being treated like garbage and being calling you out for being something you denied being. Didn't feel good, did it? You can do better. We all can
Sorry if I was being too hard on people...just been a rough day for me....

Yeah I found this from searching on Reddit for maybe some new info , like if they got shut down or whatever. I’ve used them for five years no problem, and now boom, nothing: I’m still getting auto reply’s from my tickets I submit, but beyond that no actual customer service
Op don’t loose hope. Youve basically done all you can do. If you don’t hear from one of his reps via a pm in a reasonable amount of time then post in their sub forum that you need some help. Don’t openly post anything negative there and hopefully a rep will help you if it goes that far. Even the big companies have issues. You say that’s been your go to for years so hopefully he takes care of whatever the issue is. Like Insaid earlier a lot of people swear he’s turned things around and is no longer a scamming piece of shit. Doesn’t help the tons of others he selectively burnt years ago but hey whatever. Me personally I believe that you can paint a turd and make it all pretty but at the end of the day it’s still a piece of shit.

Good luck OP. I seriously do mean that. Hopefully you get your stuff and it proves that I’m just a bitter cry baby who needs to stop holding a grudge. 😎🤷‍♂️😜

Not me I almost did but I did not because I read all the bad shit
As the old meme goes "Friends don't let friends order from Naps!".

Back