• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My wife is a killer Psychopath

IML Gear Cream!
She's watching at this very moment. You and your "friend". 🤣

Through 2 forks.

Fortunately, my wife just watches fucking history shows. I hate that shit, but if it keeps her mind off killing me, I don't say much. Fucking dino cranes building pyramids and shit.

View attachment 122715
Bro. History, and UFOs are my shit.. haha. I have an app on my stream that's all about UFOs. Yeah buddy I'm a full-blown nerd. 😭🤣

Ghost shows, specifically docudramas. It’s so mind numbing. I sit on the couch and talk shit the whole time until she picks up the “fork”.
🤣🤣🤣
Yes my man, the shit is so thought-provoking that all I'm doing is ripping it apart the entire time. 🤣 I'm no lawyer or law expert, but I sit there pointing out all of the stuff they are saying that's being edited because it's a baked potato, the program is loaded all based on extorting people for entertainment..

This morning I was laughing because they asked the defense lawyer his opinion if he thought his client was guilty. He answered that like a fucking pro typical lawyer - like a slick dick he redirected it right to the jurors.. He never gave his real legit answer. 😭🤣

It's all fun and games until the doctor tells you,

"She shouldn't be allowed around any unsecured firearms until we get her more "stabilized.""
She's been on this really weird kick lately out of nowhere, talking about wanting to try medical marijuana. If she gets her card, no firearms for her.. 😭🤣
That possibly could add 15 years to my life.. 😭

I looked over one night and my was was holding up a fork and looking at me kinda through the fork. I asked her what she was doing. She said she was imagining what it would be like behind bars if she were to kill me.

I fell better now because I got rid of all the forks.
Damn, that is f'n hilarious no offense. My lady always claims she could kill someone and never get caught... I politely tell her she's delusional and they almost always get caught...

My wife also loves those shows. Binges watches all the gross shit, listens to crime podcasts daily, gets off on blood/gore in movies, laughs during horrific scenes. She's always pushing the limit in the bedroom too - asked one time if she could take a razor to my skin "I won't go deep! I just want to make you bleed!" and is constantly asking about how much pain I can handle. I remember a time she went to slap my ass when I was crawling out of bed and she missed - slapped my fucking balls dead center. I swear she nearly orgasmed from my reaction.....thinking on it now, I'm starting to wonder if it was a goddamn accident after all. :unsure:
I think she might be a closet sadist.

My wife also loves those shows. Binges watches all the gross shit, listens to crime podcasts daily, gets off on blood/gore in movies, laughs during horrific scenes. She's always pushing the limit in the bedroom too - asked one time if she could take a razor to my skin "I won't go deep! I just want to make you bleed!" and is constantly asking about how much pain I can handle. I remember a time she went to slap my ass when I was crawling out of bed and she missed - slapped my fucking balls dead center. I swear she nearly orgasmed from my reaction.....thinking on it now, I'm starting to wonder if it was a goddamn accident after all. :unsure:
I think she might be a closet sadist.
Holy mother of God, no wonder you're so disgruntled..
Just the slightest tap on the balls would make a motherfucker nauseous not right away but that slow onset of here It comes..

@Vision see what I mean...
"I think she might me a closet sadist"
Aka...i think I need a haircut.

@DisgruntledJimmy I think the only question about her behavior is what the fuck made you think "closet?" Sounds like she's pretty open about it. Sounds like you're just in "closet" denial. 🤣🤣🤣
Run.......
Wj1GboK.gif

Ok,great so I'm not only 1..
Yea I'm worried about this..I always have this feeling ..what is she into..bones,NCIS shit..etc..I don't watch crap like that.

Mine is not just a forensics expert. Mine is an expert in every single topic that we ever discuss. I jokingly tell her every single time "thanks for your expert analysis" and she gets pissed.

No matter what the topic. We can be listening to the news and they say, Texas just added a border wall segment and used barbed wire. And she literally will say, "Well I hope those contractors are using cement and rebar when putting those metal containers together. That is the only way to keep out intruders. Also they really should consider using platinum instead of aluminum on the barbed wire. Also the barbed wire should be cut at every 6 foot segment to make transporting it via truck easier and less expensive."

So I roll my eyes and say, have you ever built a border wall? Have you ever made barbed wire? Have you ever poured cement or even touched rebar? And shes like what does that have to do with anything. And I say, well how the hell do you have some expert analysis created out of thin air. And she says "F you" its not out of thin air, I heard about it once on a tv show. Again I roll my eyes. And I say what show? She will say Dateline NBC. I will say, how do you know that they are providing accurate information?
Then she starts up again. "Well Wesley, did you know that Dateline NBC started in 1987. It was initally owned by Ted Turner and originally was supposed to take CNN's time slot but then to catch a predator was such a hit that they had to move it back a few spots? Well anyways, Dateline NBC hires some of the best experts known to man. If you research who does their reports you will see that one of them was a subcontractor in 1982 for a renowned skyscraper building in New York city.

Then I will google it. And say , nothing you said is remotely even true. And I will show her the information that reveals the true background of dateline for instance (i only do this to continually show her she really is just a made up expert, or one in her mind on said topics)

Not that she isn't great at certain specialty areas she is educated and trained in. But yeah, she knows more then Dr. Henry Lee. Why ask him how to conduct a forensics examination? You can ask my wife instead. Why ask Dow Jones about stocks. Just ask my wife. She will know
Face Palm No GIF

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but, you're going to have to take her out before she takes you out.

Dateline is good and all but way too fucking long. I like the more intense documentaries that actually show some gruesome shit and dig way deeper into the fuckery with0ut dragging the fuck out of it.
I gotta admit, I love forensics and good real life mysteries but make no mistake, I AM A MAN, I think.

Im actually into that shit more than the wife although she likes it. She never likes the idea of me having a loaded gun readily available though. She feels like in the wrong mood, I may snap and shoot people. It hasn't happened yet though...knock on wood. 🤷‍♂️

PS, doesn't always have to be murder. The bank robberies, shootouts, scams, shit like American Greed, Dirty Cops, etc.. love it. There are also a shit ton of YouTube vids out there. One of my fav channels is PoliceActivity. CodeBlueCam is decent.

IML Gear Cream!
The newest show mine watches is unbearable. I literally will walk out of the room when it's on.

It's some fucking midget. Who was born deformed in Ukraine. But she was like 20 years old or something and then she began posing as a 6 year old girl to get adopted. And then the family that adopts her, the parents catch her bathing at 6 as you would any normal child and she has full pubes and developed breasts. So they then start considering her Ukranian documentation is false. And then she starts attacking the other kids in the family and threatening to murder them all and storing knives in her bed. Standing at the foot of the parents bed with knives while they sleep. And then they start finding some evidence she is actually like a 20-30 year old psychopath trying to get a free ride. Then she starts faking injuries, like the family is driving down the road and the midget opens the minivan door and hops out (the other children testified I guess) and then the midget then claims the parents pushed her. At which point the police get involved and the family ends up losing their house, jobs, etc. And the midget gets placed in another home. It's the stupidest possible show I have ever seen in my life.

Imagine waking up to see a fucking Ukranian midget, posing as a 6 year old, who really has a 70s bush between her legs, holding a switchblade and giving you the 5000 yard stare...

It's supposedly a true story.

I can walk in the room and my woman says, "so I don't know why they didn't use the FSB to run a background check on her. They then could have contacted the State department. They could take impressions of her teeth or measure her skull with an MRI and determine her age that way. I don't know why they haven't done this yet. They could have run her bloodwork in the database and tried to find her real parents and see how old she really is. I would have done this all by now. I would also have started an investigation with CPS and DCF into this child and has she been abused. Why does she have access to knives?

I used to listen with my mouth open. Then I will say "holy fucking shit"..And she would be like "whatever, fine I just won't talk to you anymore". So I give a 5 second dramatic pause (while staring at her) this is all intentional psychology on my end just to fuck back with her. And then I say, "but do you promise". Then she will yell out fuck you asshole as I walk away. 5 mins later. HER: I turned the show off, if you wanna watch something else with me.

Ok what else is on? Her: A dating show about a midget. She lures in a guy with no disabilities but she is eventually thrown off the show for using the N word.

(these are all true stories)
It is at which point I question my life and if other men have to deal with such things ever. And then I saw Visions post. And so I know at least he does too :roflmao: :roflmao:

I don't encourage using the word "almost" when giving her this reminder. Otherwise, It could give her a sense of hope. 🤣
Well to be fair I know who's on her list. 1 would benefit me 🤣🤣

My wife is a killer Psychopath..
Whenever she is in possession of the remote all she watches is slasher, hacking butchering murder cases. And.... She talks about them with her GFs, heck they are equally as morbid.
Why are women into this gruesome, gnarly and morbidly disgusting content?

Yet she calls herself a forensic detective.

Yeah, a couch cushion forensic detective..

Literally 30 seconds into the most recent show this morning on dateline regarding a dead wife, she uttered the husband had an affair and he did it, this was before they even presented anything about the program, the pilot was hardly even taking off with the context of the show. Literally nothing was disclosed yet.
Yay, let's all jump to conclusions.

FYI, The husband was tried twice and found not guilty. Just say'n.

It's because of people like my wife that have died and been burned at the stake. We almost had a domestic when I told her to just let the process be the process and stop jumping to conclusions. She literally got mad at me saying I was defending him. I was simply defending the process the entire show. She went onto claim it's because I want to murder her. WTF? . I never said those words, just like I said to her there was no smoking gun during the episode. Yay, even more jumping to conclusions.

This could have been the making of a future episode of my death.
My wife is the opposite. She watches those cringey k-dramas

The newest show mine watches is unbearable. I literally will walk out of the room when it's on.

It's some fucking midget. Who was born deformed in Ukraine. But she was like 20 years old or something and then she began posing as a 6 year old girl to get adopted. And then the family that adopts her, the parents catch her bathing at 6 as you would any normal child and she has full pubes and developed breasts. So they then start considering her Ukranian documentation is false. And then she starts attacking the other kids in the family and threatening to murder them all and storing knives in her bed. Standing at the foot of the parents bed with knives while they sleep.

Imagine waking up to see a fucking Ukranian midget, posing as a 6 year old, who really has a 70s bush between her legs, holding a switchblade and giving you the 5000 yard stare...

It's supposedly a true story.

I can walk in the room and my woman says, "so I don't know why they didn't use the FSB to run a background check on her. They then could have contacted the State department. They could take impressions of her teeth or measure her skull with an MRI and determine her age that way. I don't know why they haven't done this yet. They could have run her bloodwork in the database and tried to find her real parents and see how old she really is. I would have done this all by now. I would also have started an investigation with CPS and DCF into this child and has she been abused. Why does she have access to knives?

I used to listen with my mouth open. Then I will say "holy fucking shit"..And she would be like "whatever, fine I just won't talk to you anymore". So I give a 5 second dramatic pause (while staring at her) this is all intentional psychology on my end just to fuck back with her. And then I say, "but do you promise". Then she will yell out fuck you asshole as I walk away. 5 mins later. I turned the show if you wanna watch something else with me.

Ok what else is on? Her: A dating show about a midget. She lures in a guy with no disabilities but she is eventually thrown off the show for using the N word.

(these are all true stories)
It is at which point I question my life and if other men have to deal with such things ever. And then I saw Visions post. And so I know at least he does too :roflmao: :roflmao:
Bro, my god she's been watching the same program, it's absolutely trifling. It's unbearable, and watching the drama with the father and everything, it is absolutely horrific that they are completely extorting these people.
Man I thought my woman was the only one that watches that show.
Saying it's bad doesn't even come close to it.
All I have done was pick up on bits here and there snippets and fragments, and it's forever etched in my brain.
Both parties are completely psychotic in my opinion.
Hahah.
Man I'm glad you share my pain.. 😭😭🤣🤣

Bro, my god she's been watching the same program, it's absolutely trifling. It's unbearable, and watching the drama with the father and everything, it is absolutely horrific that they are completely extorting these people.
Man I thought my woman was the only one that watches that show.
Saying it's bad doesn't even come close to it.
All I have done was pick up on bits here and there snippets and fragments, and it's forever etched in my brain.
Both parties are completely psychotic in my opinion.
Hahah.
Man I'm glad you share my pain.. 😭😭🤣🤣
What channel is that shit on..asking so I make sure not to purchase it..mine watches stuff like that ..I don't get it

My wife is the opposite. She watches those cringey k-dramas
Well well to be transparent, depending on her personality and whatever split behavior she chooses to be that day, on occasions she'll watch the Hallmark, that is equally as torturous. 🤣
Then of course that starts a domestic because for whatever reason I get accused of not doing such amazing things that these handsome study men do.

But that show is so deceiving because 99% of the women on that show are about to get engaged to a man, and then some new man moves in town, or they meet them at their job.
They make it romantic that it's okay for a woman to fucking cheat and have eyes for another man and walk away from her engagement.

Fucking sluts hahah

They make it out to be like the fiance is an asshole like Johnny Cobra Kai..

What channel is that shit on..asking so I make sure not to purchase it..mine watches stuff like that ..I don't get it
Bro I'm not going to even tell you because I want to save you the troubles.
It is this terrible program, Wes broke it down perfectly, everything he said is exactly what it's about literally spot on.. The shit is more dramatic than Maury povich, or however the fuck his name is said.

She said it's on HBO Max.
I'm glad she told me cuz I didn't know we have HBO Max, now I'm going to cancel that shit..

Am I wrong to ask if they have video of the midget bathing in that series?

Oh…never mind….

Back