• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Tren2k14 Boobie Transformation

Quit lieing bro, its pretty fucking obvious whats going on here..you got implants.....LOL....jk looking crazy good man

Quit lieing bro, its pretty fucking obvious whats going on here..you got implants.....LOL....jk looking crazy good man
Synthol and photoshop.

Just kidding. That is some serious gains. Great work.

Any sides happening. With the test to tren being so high?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Comeback, don’t give tren2k all the credit bro. You worked you’re ass off to get there and you should be provide of yourself also. That’s not to discredit tren2k at all of course, as he definitely helped you get there. A lot of hard work and dedication there.

tell us, where do you go from here? Acquire more mass? Shape up what youve built a little more? Tell us what your plan from here is bro.
Agreed with that...

You had a solid ass base going into coaching with tren2k14...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Synthol and photoshop.

Just kidding. That is some serious gains. Great work.

Any sides happening. With the test to tren being so high?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Thanks man! And no, no sides so far. I've always been pretty lucky in the sides dept. Only thing I can say that happens is I sweat a little more some nights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Insane.....First time i have ever actually considered someone to help me is seeing those results. So impressed

Insane.....First time i have ever actually considered someone to help me is seeing those results. So impressed
Man if you are considering it, at least talk to the guy. You have nothing to lose and lots to gain. I don't even know if he can take on more clients so he may be pissed at me, but he's the real deal.

Get Shredded!
Man if you are considering it, at least talk to the guy. You have nothing to lose and lots to gain. I don't even know if he can take on more clients so he may be pissed at me, but he's the real deal.

Lots of happy customers I see working with Tren2k, if I didn't have so many injuries and health problems I'd probably be working with him too.

Definitely I can only point clients in the direction and give them the info what they do with it is on them. The comeback has been killing it and is making it through workouts he thought he never could of before. His mental will power is very strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To Tren2k and TripleOvertime...
I rarely take credit for anything. Just how I am. Yes I worked hard. But I always worked hard in the gym. To be honest, I probably overworked and in a way worked harder than I am now.

Do I think this is all owed to Tren2k. Absolutely. If it weren't for him helping me, I wouldn't be where I am. It's that simple. I wouldve still been stuck in my old ways working out. I would've still been eating like shit. I wouldn't have someone holding me accountable. And I wouldn't have him pushing me to better myself. To me, it's all his doing.

I owe my brother from another mother Lok too. He's the one who told me to quit being an idiot and talk to Tren. If it weren't for Lok bring the good friend he is, I wouldn't be here either.

I rarely take credit for anything. Just how I am. Yes I worked hard. But I always worked hard in the gym. To be honest, I probably overworked and in a way worked harder than I am now.

Do I think this is all owed to Tren2k. Absolutely. If it weren't for him helping me, I wouldn't be where I am. It's that simple. I wouldve still been stuck in my old ways working out. I would've still been eating like shit. I wouldn't have someone holding me accountable. And I wouldn't have him pushing me to better myself. To me, it's all his doing.

I owe my brother from another mother Lok too. He's the one who told me to quit being an idiot and talk to Tren. If it weren't for Lok bring the good friend he is, I wouldn't be here either.

Let’s not forget your little brother he’s the drive to all this!

Lots of happy customers I see working with Tren2k, if I didn't have so many injuries and health problems I'd probably be working with him too.
You aren't allowed to work with him. You can't look any better! In all seriousness, I bet he can work around some injuries.

My selfish side is starting to wish I never posted this haha. I don't want him taking on more clients. I want all his time.

Let’s not forget your little brother he’s the drive to all this!

That is the truth. Thinking of him makes me wanna push myself more and more. He would be proud of me I know!

You aren't allowed to work with him. You can't look any better! In all seriousness, I bet he can work around some injuries.

My selfish side is starting to wish I never posted this haha. I don't want him taking on more clients. I want all his time.

Haha...it does seem he's getting popular. I know he'd try to force feed me and blow me up...then I'd have to go buy all new clothes...lol. I still might hit him up.

Loks chest is solid as fuck too lol

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Haha...it does seem he's getting popular. I know he'd try to force feed me and blow me up...then I'd have to go buy all new clothes...lol. I still might hit him up.
Haha no he only blows you up if that's what you want. He does what you want. I'm assuming anyways. I shouldn't speak for him. All I know is he's doing what I want. Hit him up man...ive see you and you look incredible. If you're wanting to look even better and change things up...hes gonna do it!

Haha I so didnt mean to turn this into a pimp out Tren2k thread. I was just trying to show off my titties dammit! My wife doeant care to see them...figured some guys on here would appreciate it and the work put in to achieve it.

But if pimping him out is what this turns to, the guy deserves it. I've got to know some of you guys very well and theres some great guys in here! And I'd do anything I could for any of you. If this helps Tren2k out then so be it. He deserves it. He works hard. And he knows his shit. And hes a damn good guy. I'll say it again, best decision i ever made.

Don't give away any secrets, but if you are permitted, about the diet, would you tell us how many calories?
Yeah I don't see him minding that. I'm right around 4200 cals. Which still amazes me I can eat that much and it not go to my stomach...all has to do with what he has me eating and when I suppose.

That's exactly where I was at. Stuck in my old ways of working out. I bust my ass in the gym. I out work most of the kids there. But I realized that I needed to change or I will be stuck killing myself and not progressing. And my diet was shit. And no accountability. NOW I'm working with tren2k. I don't have to really think any more. I just do exactly what he tells me and then I don't need to worry about it. I trust him to get me there.

Haha I so didnt mean to turn this into a pimp out Tren2k thread. I was just trying to show off my titties dammit! My wife doeant care to see them...figured some guys on here would appreciate it and the work put in to achieve it.

But if pimping him out is what this turns to, the guy deserves it. I've got to know some of you guys very well and theres some great guys in here! And I'd do anything I could for any of you. If this helps Tren2k out then so be it. He deserves it. He works hard. And he knows his shit. And hes a damn good guy. I'll say it again, best decision i ever made.

Comeback - is this diet/workout something you can continue as you move forward and possibly pass on to others? Or will you continue to use his service? I am waiting until the New Year and was seriously considering getting on board.

Comeback - is this diet/workout something you can continue as you move forward and possibly pass on to others? Or will you continue to use his service? I am waiting until the New Year and was seriously considering getting on board.

Hey bud. Yeah I could continue on with the diet plan I have and some of the workouts he's given me. To be honest, and I've told Tren2k this a while ago, that's what I planned on doing...getting what I needed and stopping after a couple months. I really just wanted the diet info. Workouts I could do myself, I figured I didn't need his help there. But since I was paying him for them, I decided to go ahead and try out the workouts too. Glad I did! That's the best part. According to how I'm progressing, or not progressing, he changes my workouts and diet to get me where I need to be.

But no I won't ever share any of the information he's given me. That would be completely wrong of me. Hope you understand.

I do plan to continue using him for as long as I'm able.

Hey bud. Yeah I could continue on with the diet plan I have and some of the workouts he's given me. To be honest, and I've told Tren2k this a while ago, that's what I planned on doing...getting what I needed and stopping after a couple months. I really just wanted the diet info. Workouts I could do myself, I figured I didn't need his help there. But since I was paying him for them, I decided to go ahead and try out the workouts too. Glad I did! That's the best part. According to how I'm progressing, or not progressing, he changes my workouts and diet to get me where I need to be.

But no I won't ever share any of the information he's given me. That would be completely wrong of me. Hope you understand.

I do plan to continue using him for as long as I'm able.

I can appreciate you not making public what your coach has thought you.

First of all you would be giving away what you paid for and also diluting the service your coach provides people by handing information out on an open forum.

And, what works for you is not what works for everyone else. Even moreso what works for you does not work for most guys, very individualistic protocol.

...what works for you is not what works for everyone else. Even moreso what works for you does not work for most guys, very individualistic protocol.

Exactly! And that's a great point. Very well said.

I shoukd have been clearer, i was only refering to buddies or people you meet at the gym for example. Looking the way you do, you will be approached. Just curious since i plan on using him myself, i often times will get approached and asked for advise. Just wondering if now you have the knowledge so to speak to help someone (not in an open forum of course😁)

Great job Comeback, your success has fired me up!

I shoukd have been clearer, i was only refering to buddies or people you meet at the gym for example. Looking the way you do, you will be approached. Just curious since i plan on using him myself, i often times will get approached and asked for advise. Just wondering if now you have the knowledge so to speak to help someone (not in an open forum of course)
Oh ok, I get what you are saying. Yeah I get asked things quite a bit. The workouts though he sends, its not something you could just tell someone anyways...since its always changing. Most the time when someone asks what I am doing, or what my split looks like, or why I'm doing a certain exercise...I answer them by telling them I pay a guy that I trust for his workouts and advice and just do what in told. I tell them it's always changing and would be impossible to sure with anyone. And like Skip said...i always tell people who ask me questions that everyone's different and what works for me may not work for them.

Back