• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My tbol review

davecave!

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When I started my cycle I began with liquid dbol I received from a friend. I ran it for about two weeks and stopped because it wasn't letting me run without crazy calf and shin pumps. I switched to 25mg tbol from mfl @50mg/ed. First few days my running/jogging was great. I experienced an increase in libido and aggression, and my strength and recovery were great, specifically recovery. Around day 3-4 the headaches came and then the lethargy. But then around day 5-6 headaches and lethargy subsided and I was reaping the full benefits of this drug. There was still some water retention but it coincided with poor diet (beer and pizza, hang me). Week 2 I started running again and I was heart broken, the same muscle pumps as dbol, if not worse. I switched to tbol thinking this would be relieved and I was wrong. With a relay marathon coming in 2.5 weeks I chose to stop all orals and stick to pinning 150 TPP at 1.5cc eod. The week following my race is week 7 of 12 of my cycle and I'm torn between finishing with my dbol or tbol. Either way, just wanted to review my two week experience with tbol, minus the headaches, this a great compound.
04d72798b66f001b9e1bb8cf6c9ffa02.jpg

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

damn my tbol must be bad then, im running 75 a day for the past month and didnt notice much at all from it. glad you like yours tho!

damn my tbol must be bad then, im running 75 a day for the past month and didnt notice much at all from it. glad you like yours tho!
Was it from mfl?

no. sorry, i should have added that. source not on this board.

Man that sucks, mfl tbol is g2g

Back