• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Most liked member

Get Shredded!
Why...why..why...do I keep reading this..
Entertainment I hope. Perhaps you are waiting for all those clever words to force me to melt down?
Good question. I’m starting not to.
I think we are on to something here. Maybe you don’t read all of your replying to yourself posts, that’s why they make very little sense?

This just in.

Troubled forum member melts down for 3 days straight. Follow us for more exclusives on this story at 5.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk
Your nut a vary good repotor. You shuld be firred from ASF.

Burning Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Oh no. is coach the numbers guy now. I'm so confused. Lmao

My brain is melting.

I ate a couple gummys with cbn. I can't handle this right now

If someone would translate this for us, it would be greatly appreciated.
I believe he’s speaking in some sort of foreign dialect. I have a team of interpreters trying to decipher it as we speak.

I say we are all crazy (I've never really denied it). Its not necessarily a bad thing that we are crazy.
But uh, how else do you explain this thread going over 20 pages (yes, yes, I know the subject of the thread has many posts but there are also many posts not by the subject)?

wow mind blown GIF by joecappa

Oh no. is coach the numbers guy now. I'm so confused. Lmao

My brain is melting.

I ate a couple gummys with cbn. I can't handle this right now

Nope, he means the mental challenged individual literally replies to itself, and then the multiple personalities argue with one another 🥴.

You drug addict, shit news reporter 🥴.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502_220822.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_220822.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 3
Good question. I’m starting not to.
"That’s why I’m done."
No, you never said that, it was the other numbers guy 🥴.
Your mental capacity is nowhere near developed enough to handle several alt accounts, let alone one.

Nope, he means the mental challenged individual literally replies to itself, and then the multiple personalities argue with one another .

You drug addict, shit news reporter .
I hope they don't demote me to the weather lady over this.

I gotta say. It was terrifying to interview that animal. Back stage, he tried to suck my dick.
I was kind of intimidated.

Entertainment I hope. Perhaps you are waiting for all those clever words to force me to melt down?

I think we are on to something here. Maybe you don’t read all of your replying to yourself posts, that’s why they make very little sense?
It is definitely for the entertainment value...like watching a car wreck take place or those gym fail videos all over Instagram.

These threads are always entertaining. And it's good community engagement. It's like the tlc channel for dudes.

"That’s why I’m done."
No, you never said that, it was the other numbers guy 🥴.
Your mental capacity is nowhere near developed enough to handle several alt accounts, let alone one.
Good we agree. I never said it was body builders either you really not to bright. Now I know what that does the jerk off we all know the persons name married big foot have on you? Your being conned by the guy. In 20 years you will wish you took my advice and stay clear of him. Cause no offense but your a easy mark and look what happened at Jones town.

I want to help violent ex felons when they come out of Rikers and 6ft 5 and taller 400-500 pounds. I want rough street people. Makes patrons behave them self. They would never take a picture with you. They might use friendly extortion on you and force you to pay them for the picture. No one could help you at that point if you got loud they would take your money and ID and launch you out of club. You being you all drunk there be no report taken by oops and then you probably would get loud with cops and be charged with disorderly conduct. I would up
Load the video of it with location and faces of all of you blurred. Next time when you read any ones comment read it from a third persons view cause you always get it wrong. Like life you got it wrong. Also your not mentally well. Paraniod

I say we are all crazy (I've never really denied it). Its not necessarily a bad thing that we are crazy.
But uh, how else do you explain this thread going over 20 pages (yes, yes, I know the subject of the thread has many posts but there are also many posts not by the subject)?

wow mind blown GIF by joecappa
Unemployed people or in court. For the 10 of them.

Can some one ask Cabo if he gets along with his big foot in laws or they don't like him. The father in law must hate Cabo.

"But in a street fights my record was better but not by much I had a 50/50 loss to win.
I haven’t been in a street fight" 🤣😂

" I was fighting in boxing at 260. Im 6Ft 5.
I was a top ten amateur boxer heavyweight. Top ten".
Sureeeeeeeeee you are 🤣🥴, delusional fool!

"The midgit Deez or what ever his name if it’s a he... Even lets the water head from some shit hole country fucks her. She just sits on his might ass and uses him as a dildo." 🥴🤯

"You got the 10 young guys".
8 out of those 10 are older than you, not surprisingly you would say something like that, after all you have before mentioned 60 is "middle aged". 🤣

"That’s why I’m done."
After another 20 replies to yourself? Got you 💯.

It's literally you below 🤣. Google knows 😏🤣.
Your definition of a street and mine are much different. Yours were little jerk off fist fights. Mine were people stabbing each other useing weapons 10 on 1. You guys got that on the internet but in real life the 10 jerks offs with the water head being number 2. Exactly number 2 a little pice of shit.

But I don’t like to be disrespectful so if all 10 of you move or visit NY we could take action in stead of talking.

As long as I get no liability legally. Im not going to jail over some guy that a large group of members don’t care for. They told me he has a crew of jerk offs my response was no grown man does that I was wrong. Kind of like you if only the hanger was 1/2 inch closer. Cabo will explain cause you won’t understand. I got others to deal with in real life. Get a job you bum.

Nope, he means the mental challenged individual literally replies to itself, and then the multiple personalities argue with one another 🥴.

You drug addict, shit news reporter 🥴
There’s no way you thought like that.
Cabo helped you out.

Hey if it makes you feel like a man’s man and that’s not a gay joke but I’m willing to bet you never had a girl friend.

How many times have you been told by a woman there not interested.

This is from woman with Down syndrome.

Stick to big foot see if she has a sister.

I love your comments they are so god dam funny and I really mean that.

You should go to school get a degree and go work in a high stress job. You would make a great ATC. I would love to see you run JFK ground. I think they test to make sure your sober so traffic don’t get fucked up.

How much and what do you drink all day ?

Get Shredded!
ok. I gotta be honest. I've NEVER in my whole existence on this earth, and before this earth, seen someone so hyperfocused and fixated on someone's demise. I can't even imagine how this person lives in real life. How he deals with a waiter when his steak gets cooked wrong, his boyfriend when he gets lied to, his boss writing him up, or the guy at the gas station taking too long at the pump. I can't imagine the level of road rage he must have, of epic proportions (hypocritically speaking of course) but still. How has he not shot someone?

I've never seen such anger, contempt, and resentment for so little reason in my life. I've seen ex's fight and steal through the entire divorce, send private investigators, pay to set them up, blame them for rape and molestation, and those pale in comparison to the petty reasoning behind 1000+ posts (between my thread and this one) aimed at what, 2 or 3 people? The level of outrage and revenge desired for something that didn't even affect him (coach's 1 vial of whatever, etc) is beyond any tantrum thrown by the nuttiest pink haired, slimy obese, trump hating, lgbttt123 loving, gender denying feminist in the history of the universe.

Congrats numbers guy. YOU WIN. Come at me if you will. I don't care.

I know we all get mental issues on some level, but sumbitch..... you need help. seriously.
I'm out.

ok. I gotta be honest. I've NEVER in my whole existence on this earth, and before this earth, seen someone so hyperfocused and fixated on someone's demise. I can't even imagine how this person lives in real life. How he deals with a waiter when his steak gets cooked wrong, his boyfriend when he gets lied to, his boss writing him up, or the guy at the gas station taking too long at the pump. I can't imagine the level of road rage he must have, of epic proportions (hypocritically speaking of course) but still. How has he not shot someone?

I've never seen such anger, contempt, and resentment for so little reason in my life. I've seen ex's fight and steal through the entire divorce, send private investigators, pay to set them up, blame them for rape and molestation, and those pale in comparison to the petty reasoning behind 1000+ posts (between my thread and this one) aimed at what, 2 or 3 people? The level of outrage and revenge desired for something that didn't even affect him (coach's 1 vial of whatever, etc) is beyond any tantrum thrown by the nuttiest pink haired, slimy obese, trump hating, lgbttt123 loving, gender denying feminist in the history of the universe.

I know we all get mental issues on some level, but sumbitch..... you need help. seriously.
I'm out.
First off I’m not gay. 2nd other then that you spoke like an adult so I’m going to answer it back in the same way.

When people like Cabo are bully’s not by my word but when I’m asked for a comment and I say I think we don’t get the same exchange of knowledge that happened before I was here. I was told by members we all respect that they don’t do it cause of his conduct.

Then ten of his followers right away say we know who your speaking about.

So everyone is aware of why a lot of members don’t contribute.

Thats say he’s a bully and we don’t care. Well that’s 10 of you what about the members who don’t want to deal with Cabo or is 10 guys.

So I speak with them behind the scene and the information is great. Its to bad that others can’t benefit cause some guy gets his rocks off by being a bully.

He’s a conman. I don’t know the complete amount of it but he did it.

You still protect him. In real life I treat people how they treat me. Cabo is a bitch he has 10 guys on 1.

He put up a holocaust tatoo but still he gets a free pass. In real life I have never seen such low class.

Why do I say offensive remarks ? Well I’m real life I don’t talk I decide if I walk or if I hurt a person. They could win but I will handle it vs 1 person on ten.

I had been hurt but at least I know I did what I could.

So yes when 10 members that worship the pice of shit I say very offensive things I’m being honest. 10 on 1 and your mad I borther him. His 10 guys he needs and types and the other day on a different thread he rated he hoped the mods saw this. It wasn’t anything that I say in the pit. But just a example if he doesn’t have back up he’s a bitch and rates.

If his 10 supporters stop talking shit then they would not get insulted.

I will always break his balls for having his 10 guys who know he’s a bully come and talk shit.

I will continue to do it to once he closes his mouth.

Im not mad one of his supporters makes me laugh my balls off.

In real life Cabo I doubt would say anything and if he did I be a victim to temptation to give him an ass kick he would never for get but he have 10 guys.

So when a person needs back up there week.

Im glad you confirmed him ripping of a sponser

I spoke to you with class if people speak the same way to me you wouldn’t hear me say offensive shit.

If someone talks disrespectful to me I will say worse shit back to them.

If they want to act like adults and talk to each other with respect I would rather to do it.

But Cabo no chance in hell I will abuse him cause of putting 10 guys on me.

So I will treat the other 10 with respect or we could really bring out offensive insults.

All 10 of you will either talk the way they want me to respond to.

I hold no grudges if 10 people be civil and I will do the same.

Cabo though will be insulted for this and why I’m telling you this cause it may factor your. decision.

I'm out.
What makes you think I hate Trump ?
I never stated that. I voted for him two times. Taxes and he’s better at keeping our country safe.

But that’s it. There all thieves that don’t give a fuck about us.

Don’t assume ask I tried to be respect full now I’m going to talk to any fucken way I want.

What makes think I shot someone ?
I haven’t.

I’m sure you did and Cabo ordered it.

You guys believe your own bull shit or did Cabo send you a message to be an asshole cause I told him in a different thread and suggest he could get another product with the log like last time he did.

What’s he’s upset good Im glad. I follow there rules.

But because of this thread I’m going to keep upsetting him cause of the holocaust mocking.

I will always fuck with him cause of you ten bitches. But I won’t break ASF rules of people.

Look you know I don’t give a fuck about you. So fuck off.

You seem like a water head also. So Cabo recruits people with people who took the short bus to school.

Why do you worship the guy ?

Oh and since you brought up the vial do you order from that sponsor ?

if the sponsor is reading this do you think Cabo did the right thing ? Yes or No question.

If its a vial just put it up in your response.

I don’t care if it was a bottle or 10 of them.

He stole the product and gave it to a friend.

So it’s not theft ?

So he’s a bully and pice of shit conmen.
Im glad you bought it up.

I’m going to keep within guide lines but I’m going to treat him with the same respect you guys use.

Good night ask Cabo if he’s running a train for the 10 of you to fuck Big foot.
You should see if still has a harry pussy.

Cabo is a jerk off married to a big foot.

I been warning all the new sponsors. Im not angry. Who am I “I hope the Mods are reading this” So in addition to being a conman, Bully and now a rat.

Im not surprised. Go up stars and shave big foot pussy.

I’m in a good mood I spoke with every sponsor. So they know not to give you anything for free,

🥱

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_123015.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_123015.jpg
    768.7 KB · Views: 7
Yea so get this. We got this big bad juice head guy. Take on 10 to 1 with weapons... but he signs into the forum and he cries about bullies all day n night. But apparently....in the streets.. he's to be feared... which is it.

As for me .. me and coach.. I never had a pm with em . Maybe responded or half a response or 2 in threads. But we never Chat. I know zip about the dude... except what I've seen. And I've never seen the dude come off as an asshole or a.bully. I'm not in his fan club n don't dislike him either.im just an observer.calling it like I see it.

If you go into a room of men crying like a baby. Expect to get bullied. These dudes have real problems and ur crying over silly shit it seems. Dude I thought ur hear to prove how tuff u are. Basically what all your posts n replies show. But u yourself don't project strength. Not mental or physical.

I think it's clear... your a joke here. Thanks for the entertainment.
With that said. I miss our multi. I hope your him bored using us for your entertainment
If not.get a life and a therapist.

Writing is on the wall.

Attachments

• cockhead.jpg
    cockhead.jpg
    841.9 KB · Views: 5
Private investigators of ASF just sent me this things Tinder Profile.
So it's clear guys, we finally got the truth.

Everything that has been said about each of you is actually what 391007 has been searching for all this time. Knew it, only a fag would say "you're not tanned, get a tan" 🤣.

Evidence is in 🤯.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_170052.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_170052.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 4
Just another example of spending to much time drinking and unemployed.

You mom wants you one day to leave home. You embarrass ypur family.

You really are on the spectrum.

Back