• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

More test,or more tren

IML Gear Cream!
Masteron has dropped my sides considerably this tren run. I'm running 250 sust/ 500 Tren blend, so not a baby dose of Tren. Sleeping like a baby. I've only noticed my attitude once when sitting in traffic forever. Other than that, it's been smooth sailing so far.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
How much mast

Rawww and real.
The BIGGEST misconception ever...is that gear gets you jacked.
NO, gear doesnt get you jacked. Dieting does. If i could take every newbie trying to do his 1-3 first cycles, i would diet them so they can start as a decent base and build on it. For the most part, this is why there are tons of guys on cycles who look fairly average. They never are dieting and are never fully bulking, just hoping the gear does the vast majority of the heavy lifting lol not literally.

And dont take offense dude. Feel like these threads always have a guy going off in them.
But i feel like you have a plan now and you have a good cycle to attack.
Honestly, im not trying to tell u to take MORE gear or a longer cycle. But if i was planning out everything for a client (many of which i have), i would do 400-500 test , 300mg tren and diet for 6-8 weeks. Lowering calories, implementing cardio, suffer a little bit. Get under that 10% so you have clear visbile abs. Then, when you are lean enough we literally drop that tren and boost the test 1 more notch, maybe like 650 or 700mg ...thats it. No tren, just test and maybe some proviron. Your body will be a sponge as you get bigger (and probably wont gain much fat starting at below 10%).

Im literally doing this with a Classic physique client right now. Came to me post diet at around 190lbs...on no gear. He was lean though, probably 9%. He's basically on 700mg test + 300 mast right now and now 210 basically no accumulated body fat during the time.
good info

How much mast
400mgs per week is where I'm at. Slept really good last night actually. Still kind of surprised how much the Mast is helping. I'm not a skinny guy and usually sit around 14% BF so I don't really use Mast (I know it's good for other things, but when youre lean, it really shines) I'm solely using it for increased free test and mitigating the Tren sides.

Have you used it with Tren?

400mgs per week is where I'm at. Slept really good last night actually. Still kind of surprised how much the Mast is helping. I'm not a skinny guy and usually sit around 14% BF so I don't really use Mast (I know it's good for other things, but when youre lean, it really shines) I'm solely using it for increased free test and mitigating the Tren sides.

Have you used it with Tren?

I am right now, first time with tren.

Back