• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

More test,or more tren

Quacked bull

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've ran a cycle with 400 test p, 250 tren a before.. I've been told that running more tren than test may be more beneficial. What y'all think?

Not a fan of Tren personally, of the given I would say Tren can go up to 300-350 and up the test until you get sides and then back off to a does you don’t need an AI for.

New site: aporders.to

More beneficial in what way and told by who? Most guys giving advice don’t know what they’re doing themselves. I’d say use it as you feel it works best for you. I will be running Tren higher than test on this run and simply because my tren dosage will taper up and the test won’t. Keeping test low simply for less water, nothing to do with what tren will or will not do.

We need the usual contextual information, man. Your goals (recomp? Cut?) body fat stats, whether You're competing and so on.

5'6
170lbs
15% BF
I've been off cycle for 6 months so no blood work. Figured I'd go 4 weeks in. No competition. Last time I ran I got great strength gains and was ripped but felt drained until I got in the gym about my 6th set. I think I was running too much arim.. that shit fucked me up,, This time I'm doing more research obviously,asking others what they think is best.

I'd try something other than tren, man. That could very well be what had you so fatigued. How many kcal deficit you in? Assuming you're trying to cut given you're 15% body fat?

5'6
170lbs
15% BF
I've been off cycle for 6 months so no blood work. Figured I'd go 4 weeks in. No competition. Last time I ran I got great strength gains and was ripped but felt drained until I got in the gym about my 6th set. I think I was running too much arim.. that shit fucked me up,, This time I'm doing more research obviously,asking others what they think is best.
No need for tren unless you are under 10% trying to get competition ready. Going from 15%-10% is cake.

If you run tren, which you will anyway...150mg - 250mg if you have everything dialed in.

Yeah, I loved how I looked, trying to cut, absolutely right but want to keep strength,hence the tren , I was going to run test E for the next 4 s to 6 weeks at 400 then start the test p w tren a,drop the E nd pin Ed 50mg P same with the A,, last time I was eod and I was told that sides are better w Ed as well..
That's why I'm here man,,trying to learn

IMO, always more test. Test will fill you out more, get you bigger, stronger, all the good stuff.
Tren is just the magic icing on the cake...and in reality, you dont need much. Ive run up to a 1g of tren and honestly, there's a point of diminishing returns. 300mg is a great trend dose. More than that and youre asking for shitty side effects.

So up the test. Do 500mg test, 300 tren and i guarantee on my life you'll like the results more. thicker, fuller, yet still having the dense dry look of tren.

Tren is like 5x more anabolic than test .

I liked the test tren mast cycle
I'd do 100 , 200 , 300 depending on the Ester you chose. They all work in synergy with each other .

Test base obviously
Tren for androgen and anabolic
Then mast for estrogen related sides

No need to do gorilla doses .
Just make it work . You can always up the doses if needed

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

IMO, always more test. Test will fill you out more, get you bigger, stronger, all the good stuff.
Tren is just the magic icing on the cake...and in reality, you dont need much. Ive run up to a 1g of tren and honestly, there's a point of diminishing returns. 300mg is a great trend dose. More than that and youre asking for shitty side effects.

So up the test. Do 500mg test, 300 tren and i guarantee on my life you'll like the results more. thicker, fuller, yet still having the dense dry look of tren.
I'll try that and see how it goes,thanks man

Full agreement on the tren dosage/logic, but for the OP (not you or I) don't you think 500mg test is overkill for 185lbs dude cutting from 15% when using 300mg tren? Tren is obviously the anabolic driver in this situation, while test at 300-350mg would still give plenty of benefit without the additional gear load/sides. Just a thought man. For someone way more experienced I feel you...but in this case I don't see the need.

Full agreement on the tren dosage/logic, but for the OP (not you or I) don't you think 500mg test is overkill for 185lbs dude cutting from 15% when using 300mg tren? Tren is obviously the anabolic driver in this situation, while test at 300-350mg would still give plenty of benefit without the additional gear load/sides. Just a thought man. For someone way more experienced I feel you...but in this case I don't see the need.
I appreciate that.. so you think 350 test p with 300 tren? I was really thinking 350 test p with 250 tren a

Well he mentioned he's done a 400 test, 250 tren so its a small boost up.
I also think you can increase test and get little to no side effects compared to tren. With tren there's a fine line.

And i totally agree with you but ive noticed here that NO ONE listens to my diet advice at all lol. REALISTICALLY, most guys on here always say the same shit:
1. i want size but i wanna be lean (and they are somewhat in a skinny fat stage in life)
2. i am dieting and want to get big (they only dieted down to 15% which stilll isnt lean enough)
And no matter how many times i say, keep dieting to below 10 and the bulk will be 1000% better, they never get it. So i just waste my breathe now.

Im also not a super fan of using tren during bulk. I still think test would/should be the main driver there. The biggest guys on the planet are not using 500 test + 800 tren. They are using 1g test + 300mg tren. Test just IS the main driver of the biggest, leanest guys on the planet. The other stuff is just nice bells and whistles to help acheive a certain look.

Well he mentioned he's done a 400 test, 250 tren so its a small boost up.
I also think you can increase test and get little to no side effects compared to tren. With tren there's a fine line.

And i totally agree with you but ive noticed here that NO ONE listens to my diet advice at all lol. REALISTICALLY, most guys on here always say the same shit:
1. i want size but i wanna be lean (and they are somewhat in a skinny fat stage in life)
2. i am dieting and want to get big (they only dieted down to 15% which stilll isnt lean enough)
And no matter how many times i say, keep dieting to below 10 and the bulk will be 1000% better, they never get it. So i just waste my breathe now.

Im also not a super fan of using tren during bulk. I still think test would/should be the main driver there. The biggest guys on the planet are not using 500 test + 800 tren. They are using 1g test + 300mg tren. Test just IS the main driver of the biggest, leanest guys on the planet. The other stuff is just nice bells and whistles to help acheive a certain look.
I'm listening bro,, I heard you before with the 15% to 10%. I still am waiting another 4 weeks before I'm putting the order in,,just started a trt dose of test today. That's why I'm asking questions now

Get Shredded!

Dude you are 1,000% on point. I've been screaming this for 20 years. lol

The best gains come from a rebound coming from under 10% bf. That's the best part of coming out of contest prep.

I will answer the question you asked.... It won't matter what you run more than the other.
Now for what you need to hear.... If you are 5'6" 170 pounds at 15% bf, not competing, and using Tren... you already aren't listening to advise anyway. So just do what you want.
More Tren than test is not the answer and very fucking rarely is the answer to any issue or cycle I see posted. The drugs and doses you posted are MORE than enough at that size. This is training and diet.

I will answer the question you asked.... It won't matter what you run more than the other.
Now for what you need to hear.... If you are 5'6" 170 pounds at 15% bf, not competing, and using Tren... you already aren't listening to advise anyway. So just do what you want.
More Tren than test is not the answer and very fucking rarely is the answer to any issue or cycle I see posted. The drugs and doses you posted are MORE than enough at that size. This is training and diet.
1-I was never asked about training or diet, 2- I'm not an idiot when it comes to either 3- if u don't agree with steroids you shouldn't be on a forum that literally has steroids in the name is the forum and 4 if I was going to do what I wanted and not do research, I wouldnt be asking questions on a forum

Rawww and real.
The BIGGEST misconception ever...is that gear gets you jacked.
NO, gear doesnt get you jacked. Dieting does. If i could take every newbie trying to do his 1-3 first cycles, i would diet them so they can start as a decent base and build on it. For the most part, this is why there are tons of guys on cycles who look fairly average. They never are dieting and are never fully bulking, just hoping the gear does the vast majority of the heavy lifting lol not literally.

1-I was never asked about training or diet, 2- I'm not an idiot when it comes to either 3- if u don't agree with steroids you shouldn't be on a forum that literally has steroids in the name is the forum and 4 if I was going to do what I wanted and not do research, I wouldnt be asking questions on a forum
And dont take offense dude. Feel like these threads always have a guy going off in them.
But i feel like you have a plan now and you have a good cycle to attack.
Honestly, im not trying to tell u to take MORE gear or a longer cycle. But if i was planning out everything for a client (many of which i have), i would do 400-500 test , 300mg tren and diet for 6-8 weeks. Lowering calories, implementing cardio, suffer a little bit. Get under that 10% so you have clear visbile abs. Then, when you are lean enough we literally drop that tren and boost the test 1 more notch, maybe like 650 or 700mg ...thats it. No tren, just test and maybe some proviron. Your body will be a sponge as you get bigger (and probably wont gain much fat starting at below 10%).

Im literally doing this with a Classic physique client right now. Came to me post diet at around 190lbs...on no gear. He was lean though, probably 9%. He's basically on 700mg test + 300 mast right now and now 210 basically no accumulated body fat during the time.

Rawww and real.
NO, gear doesnt get you jacked. Dieting does. If i could take every newbie trying to do his 1-3 first cycles, i would diet them so they can start as a decent base and build on it. For the most part, this is why there are tons of guys on cycles who look fairly average. They never are dieting and are never fully bulking, just hoping the gear does the vast majority of the heavy lifting lol not literally.

And dont take offense dude. Feel like these threads always have a guy going off in them.
Honestly, im not trying to tell u to take MORE gear or a longer cycle. But if i was planning out everything for a client (many of which i have), i would do 400-500 test , 300mg tren and diet for 6-8 weeks. Lowering calories, implementing cardio, suffer a little bit. Get under that 10% so you have clear visbile abs. Then, when you are lean enough we literally drop that tren and boost the test 1 more notch, maybe like 650 or 700mg ...thats it. No tren, just test and maybe some proviron. Your body will be a sponge as you get bigger (and probably wont gain much fat starting at below 10%).

Im literally doing this with a Classic physique client right now. Came to me post diet at around 190lbs...on no gear. He was lean though, probably 9%. He's basically on 700mg test + 300 mast right now and now 210 basically no accumulated body fat during the time.
What level of competitors do you coach? You know your shit and back it up

Rawww and real.

Thanks man,I appreciate that. I will def take your advice and do exactly what you just said. Like I said earlier, I'm not even ordering for another couple weeks so I'll hit that <10 %bf before I do that..

I've seen this regurgitated all over the net for quite some time and never understood the logic behind it. How does more tren equel less side effects lol.
So I've ran a cycle with 400 test p, 250 tren a before.. I've been told that running more tren than test may be more beneficial. What y'all think?

Masteron has dropped my sides considerably this tren run. I'm running 250 sust/ 500 Tren blend, so not a baby dose of Tren. Sleeping like a baby. I've only noticed my attitude once when sitting in traffic forever. Other than that, it's been smooth sailing so far.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Back