• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MindlessWork vs Healer

IML Gear Cream!
little known fact, fluoroquinolones antibiotics can dry out tendons and cause the achilles to spontaneously rupture up to 9 months after usage/discontinued use.

i refuse this antibiotic whenever they offer it.

any antibiotic that ends in -axin is probably a flouro
Thankfully never been prescribed those, and good to know about the risks to tendons from using them. The main anti-b's I usually take are Z-pack, Keflex and Amoxicillin, which should be safe.

So far so good, and feel that things are moving along in the right direction. Pain is all but gone now (not even needing tylenol) and just the prickly staples which will be removed in 5 days.

Another bottle left today so you can continue this awesome log. Thank you sir for documenting your progress and discussing with others <3

Another bottle left today so you can continue this awesome log. Thank you sir for documenting your progress and discussing with others <3
Thanks and hopefully helps others out as well!

So far so good today and hardly any pain that needs Tylenol even. Can't wait till the staples come out next week and my physical rehab will start 4 weeks after.

Thanks and hopefully helps others out as well!

So far so good today and hardly any pain that needs Tylenol even. Can't wait till the staples come out next week and my physical rehab will start 4 weeks after.
Thank you and I agree your log may very well help others.

My rep Gina, shes a long time Bodybuilder and fitness girl from the 80s and 90s, many of you know her from mags, etc. Anyways she started HEALER and literally was in tears after 4 days. She said it is the first time in 10 years she hasn't been in pain , she has massive digestive issues. So she absolutely loves the stuff. Makes me happy to hear. I haven't tried this yet, but I will. I may take it daily just to eliminate inflammation in the body. I use bpc and tb500 INJ regularly as is during the week but it wouild be nice to give this a shot.

Anyways, again thank you for all that you have done.

Thank you and I agree your log may very well help others.

My rep Gina, shes a long time Bodybuilder and fitness girl from the 80s and 90s, many of you know her from mags, etc. Anyways she started HEALER and literally was in tears after 4 days. She said it is the first time in 10 years she hasn't been in pain , she has massive digestive issues. So she absolutely loves the stuff. Makes me happy to hear. I haven't tried this yet, but I will. I may take it daily just to eliminate inflammation in the body. I use bpc and tb500 INJ regularly as is during the week but it wouild be nice to give this a shot.

Anyways, again thank you for all that you have done.
Thanks for sharing that and it's nice the pain of surgery eased quicker than normally expected after a major injury using Healer and I haven't even touched the Oxy's at all. In addition my lingering digestive issues were gone too.

Thankfully never been prescribed those, and good to know about the risks to tendons from using them. The main anti-b's I usually take are Z-pack, Keflex and Amoxicillin, which should be safe.
damn i just found out a new one, cortisteroids like methylprednisolone can cause the ruptures too. sometimes up to 6 years later

i was prescribed it for my injury and started taking it, only took about 7 pills and stopped. huge fear of mine lol.

damn i just found out a new one, cortisteroids like methylprednisolone can cause the ruptures too. sometimes up to 6 years later

i was prescribed it for my injury and started taking it, only took about 7 pills and stopped. huge fear of mine lol.
Some pain meds also can be risky for tendons too

Some pain meds also can be risky for tendons too
crazy they dont tell you. thats what drives me nuts, is that you arent told the sideffects of these things.

Alright...today is the day I get those danged staples out as they been driving me crazy with the itching. Bet the incision is all healed up now thus the itching. Next would be another 4 weeks in a new cast before I can even dare try putting pressure on it.

Healer really works and I've never been more pain free so soon after a major injury like this. Another thing I noticed is my lower back recently has been way too quiet as normally I got twinges due to degenerating disks.

Get Shredded!
Alright...today is the day I get those danged staples out as they been driving me crazy with the itching. Bet the incision is all healed up now thus the itching. Next would be another 4 weeks in a new cast before I can even dare try putting pressure on it.

Healer really works and I've never been more pain free so soon after a major injury like this. Another thing I noticed is my lower back recently has been way too quiet as normally I got twinges due to degenerating disks.
while taking healer you can try dosing some collagen 1/3 might help overall with tendons/cartlidge.

while taking healer you can try dosing some collagen 1/3 might help overall with tendons/cartlidge.
Gonna look for collagen supps to help finish the tendon healing. If all goes well I should be fully back on my feet and in the gym by late summer.

Gonna look for collagen supps to help finish the tendon healing. If all goes well I should be fully back on my feet by late summer.
yea theres some collagen protein powder as well. Some synergy there with healer (bpc+tb+ghkcu)

yea theres some collagen protein powder as well. Some synergy there with healer (bpc+tb+ghkcu)
Looks like Healer has 1mg GHKCU per dose as well so this product pretty much covers all the bases.

Today got the staples removed and now wearing a hard plastic boot and going back for another followup before I get to start putting weight on it. Boot feels different but will eventually get used to it. Things still are moving in the right direction!

Today got the staples removed and now wearing a hard plastic boot and going back for another followup before I get to start putting weight on it. Boot feels different but will eventually get used to it. Things still are moving in the right direction!
Happy to hear you're moving forward

Great news! Hope this 4 weeks moved quickly for you!

Great news! Hope this 4 weeks moved quickly for you!
Yes got 4 more weeks where I can't put any weight on it. But now got a boot that I can remove to take showers and to change dressings.

IML Gear Cream!
I blew out my elbow and had surgery 10 days ago. Seen Healer and was really intrested in trying but went with pinning. Ran 500 mcg daily for 2 weeks. Week before and week of. Dropped down to 3 times a week. Have not felt one bit of pain during and part of it. Staples came out this morning and the doctor was really surprised I had no pain and full range of movement already. Hope this works just as good for you. Very intrested in your feed back.

My buddy recently had a knee replacement. He would show up at the gym after 2 weeks, and crutch-around, and just do the machines.
In no time he was back on the bike/cycle as well doing very slow (peddling) rotations. His Doc said this cut his recovery in half (exercising the upper body).
At first the doc was against it, then he saw how fast he was recovering and said he will recommend to new patients (if they are able).

He's back to pulling 405 x 5 for sets. He will still go to 3-plates on squats, but stops there...

Damn Mindless, I feel for you brother, but you got this... Wishing you a speedy recovery...
Thanks and with the help of this product I'll make a quicker recovery and be able to be back on my feet real soon!

My buddy recently had a knee replacement. He would show up at the gym after 2 weeks, and crutch-around, and just do the machines.
In no time he was back on the bike/cycle as well doing very slow (peddling) rotations. His Doc said this cut his recovery in half (exercising the upper body).
At first the doc was against it, then he saw how fast he was recovering and said he will recommend to new patients (if they are able).

He's back to pulling 405 x 5 for sets. He will still go to 3-plates on squats, but stops there...
That's great and I do hope to make my return to the gym sometime early March, once I get the go ahead to put pressure on it by standing.

Update:

So it's now week 3 since surgery and things are progressing nicely. Had boot adjusted a notch to start gradually move my foot towards being flat so that the tendon can start being slowly stretched back to normal with foot being totally flat by the time I go visit the doc on March 4th for another assessment. Healing is coming along and pain level is very low as been taking Healer religiously.

Hoping to be able to graduate to the short boot by April assessment so that it will be easier to travel as got a Vegas vacation planned for May.

Update:

So it's now week 3 since surgery and things are progressing nicely. Had boot adjusted a notch to start gradually move my foot towards being flat so that the tendon can start being slowly stretched back to normal with foot being totally flat by the time I go visit the doc on March 4th for another assessment. Healing is coming along and pain level is very low as been taking Healer religiously.

Hoping to be able to graduate to the short boot by April assessment so that it will be easier to travel as got a Vegas vacation planned for May.

Update:

Good to hear bud!!

Update:

Good to hear bud!!

Back