• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Military Medical Stats post vaccination...

Fletcher

Alpha Patriot/AAS Veteran/H&B REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Mind-controlled suicide cult.
They appeal to people with the lowest IQ’s and they all flock to things like this out of ignorance and fear. And it’s really fucked up that the do test drugs on military guys and gals. I’ve been there done that I’m glad I served but I’m glad I’m free.

This is sad and sickening and people still don’t listen and line up for there 4 or 5 booster shots.
Most people aren’t capable of critical thinking.
PSYCHOLOGICAL BRAINWASHING TECHINQUE: If you repeat things 3 times people believe it.
Look at how often the current administration repeats the same lies. Tell a lie often enough and people believe it. Hence the montra of scumbags: “Deny til you die!”

Most people aren’t capable of critical thinking.
PSYCHOLOGICAL BRAINWASHING TECHINQUE: If you repeat things 3 times people believe it.
Look at how often the current administration repeats the same lies. Tell a lie often enough and people believe it. Hence the montra of scumbags: “Deny til you die!”
The shortening of memory spans and lack of critical thinking serves the sociopathics and psychopathics extremely well.
Many of the duped are truly good people, but they project their values onto others and cant imagine these deceiving personalities are of mal-intent because they themselves would never consider commiting such moral crimes.
Most people avoid conflict at almost any cost as well, this also serves the brazen and manipulative personalities.
I see it happening everywhere.

300% wow, it could also be from things like depleted uranium used in munitions

The shortening of memory spans and lack of critical thinking serves the sociopathics and psychopathics extremely well.
Many of the duped are truly good people, but they project their values onto others and cant imagine these deceiving personalities are of mal-intent because they themselves would never consider commiting such moral crimes.
Most people avoid conflict at almost any cost as well, this also serves the brazen and manipulative personalities.
I see it happening everywhere.
Exactly! Sociopaths make up approximately 10% of society. Psychopaths make up 4%. Those types seek power. Many politicians are one or the other, and most definitely most are narcissists. Those in power with Big Pharma seem to lack a conscience. The ones that may have some semblance of a conscience most likely justify their lies and the consequences of their poison pushing as acceptable losses, casualties of “war”, to serve the greater good in their warped political moral battle.

Exactly! Sociopaths make up approximately 10% of society. Psychopaths make up 4%. Those types seek power. Many politicians are one or the other, and most definitely most are narcissists. Those in power with Big Pharma seem to lack a conscience. The ones that may have some semblance of a conscience most likely justify their lies and the consequences of their poison pushing as acceptable losses, casualties of “war”, to serve the greater good in their warped political moral battle.
Exactly.

Back