• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Meal prep

Deezo

I prefer dumbbels over dumbasses.
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How often do you guys prepare meals? I usually do every 3 days. Small prep at the moment. ✅

NB: cereal ain't mine 👀

Attachments

• 0429.jpg
    0429.jpg
    787.7 KB · Views: 10
ill usually prepare the meat sunday/saturday for most of the week.
everything else i just pack up in the morning.

so on sat/sunday I grill chicken, cook some groundbeef/turkey, salmon, or ill pick up a couple of rotisseries and eat that all week for my protein source.

for my carbs rice cakes, oats, uncle bens rice pouches, and jasmine rice in a rice cooker pretty much covers all my carbs.

I usually make big batches of my main ingredients instead of individual meals. I'll have a big tub (or several portions) of chicken ready to go, same with potatoes or rice. Then I can take a portion of chicken and have it plain or with the rice or potato or a quesadilla. however im feeling

I usually make big batches of my main ingredients instead of individual meals. I'll have a big tub (or several portions) of chicken ready to go, same with potatoes or rice. Then I can take a portion of chicken and have it plain or with the rice or potato or a quesadilla. however im feeling
yea this is exactly what I do. prepare the main stuff and shove in the fridge in a big container, then i put together the meals as i go.

Every 4 days I'll prep all of my meals in one sitting. Everything is done, macros calculated, great recipes so I enjoy them, grab and go.

Investing in a vacuum sealer is a great way to extend the life of any cook/uncooked meats and fish.

Back