• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

MAX CLASSIC TD from AlanDomestic.la

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
efae474f658a16ccbccef961c0c018f1.jpg

6a29e00ef91f73318d21769814cb4bde.jpg

7358a7739275e375bf5d7f3f5ed38fd5.jpg

38a4df2600e57e4a071f34bb586fa64e.jpg

Got the classic GH /IGF1-LR3/SLIN /T4 To add to my stack. Gonna use a mix of brands with ZPHC as My Main Anchor for growth!

Max

Make Sure to Use my Referral Link at AlanDomestic/DG :
Create My Account
Code :MAX15 for your discount anytime

Sweet score!

Those Nature Valley Granold Dbol bars are the shit! Is it you first time trying them?

wow they even sell Nature Valley, they really do have everything

Lol. My quick sugar carbs in case of low glucose ! . I actually like grits if I need something fast (besides dextrose powder & hbcds ). It was a good td !! AlanDomestic.la is the place for good brands !

Max

ba258b0c9bf4e060b393e94571e6b9ba.jpg

The Canada Peptides Anadrol 25mg is the shit ! 50-75mg seems to be the best dose IMO/IME . Although you do see guys some well at 100-150mg but that is when they only do 4-8 weeks. Organ Protective supps of course should be use for heart kidney & liver , etc
Max List
A) Gluthianone/TUDCA/Liv52/NAC/80% Silymarin:Silybin (from milk thistle)

SAMe and Na-r-ALA work well. Proviron is a must IMO , these suckers will you up . Try 2 30-45min before a workout and tell me you aren’t pumped AF. So different than Sdrol too, you definitely can tell a total difference with both. My fave is still Dbol Lol

Max
Create My Account

Can anadrol cause gyno? I know it's a DHT but I've read it binds to estrogen so I'm a bit confused.

Tbh- yes. It CAN attenuate Gyno but, it cannot cause gyno as it does not aromatize (by itself.

That being said , I’ve seen it happen and IMO/IME : “because we use a base of testosterone which increases our testosterone then some of that test converts to estrogen “ so add in Adrol and it can increase or change other hormones and increases the chance .

All of these can increase your chance of Gyno : mk677, gh , Sarms , peptides , diet , marijuana , cimetidine, supplements , soy , TVP. Your own body

The best way to avoid Gyno is to watch bloods and know your doses . Aromasin or Adex are used but , I use Nolvadex or Raloxifene(Evista) which blocks the receptor at the nipple . It’s worked for me and I did get a lump once from an over label claim testosterone . I used Nolvadex and Letrozole within 48 hrs and eliminated it .

Ever since then I’ve been careful . I’m using 25mg 2x daily and I have not had any issues

I am paranoid of it (especially prolactin based Gyno) that is why I use P5P and caber if I am using any 19nor steroid .

Anadrol will not cause Gyno by itself - you can have Gyno or get Gyno just naturally !

Always have Nolva and Adex or Asin minimum

Max
303e7e865c37aa9c21104f2559bc3550.png

IMG_8262.jpg
I thought I had a lump during this time (but it was my paranoia )

I should def get some caber and aromasin just in case. I haven't had to use it yet but I haven't really pushed too hard on 19nors yet.

I used Arimidex and P5P ($9 NOW brand it’s a more bioavailable form of b6) and helps sleep too .

Caber is a must have (we have 3 types) .25 , .5mg and 1mg tabs
(.25 or .5mg twice a week ) covers you .

Aromasin should be used for big guys or anyone whose previously had an issue (even during puberty) hard disc or lump in the nipple . Nolvadex is just common sense if you do get a lump . Letro is My emergency med but I hate it (lol)

Max

I used Arimidex and P5P ($9 NOW brand it’s a more bioavailable form of b6) and helps sleep too .

Caber is a must have (we have 3 types) .25 , .5mg and 1mg tabs
(.25 or .5mg twice a week ) covers you .

Aromasin should be used for big guys or anyone whose previously had an issue (even during puberty) hard disc or lump in the nipple . Nolvadex is just common sense if you do get a lump . Letro is My emergency med but I hate it (lol)

Max
I use the NOW brand too lol. Good stuff and it has a little mag glycinate in it too.

Tbh- yes. It CAN attenuate Gyno but, it cannot cause gyno as it does not aromatize (by itself.

That being said , I’ve seen it happen and IMO/IME : “because we use a base of testosterone which increases our testosterone then some of that test converts to estrogen “ so add in Adrol and it can increase or change other hormones and increases the chance .

All of these can increase your chance of Gyno : mk677, gh , Sarms , peptides , diet , marijuana , cimetidine, supplements , soy , TVP. Your own body

The best way to avoid Gyno is to watch bloods and know your doses . Aromasin or Adex are used but , I use Nolvadex or Raloxifene(Evista) which blocks the receptor at the nipple . It’s worked for me and I did get a lump once from an over label claim testosterone . I used Nolvadex and Letrozole within 48 hrs and eliminated it .

Ever since then I’ve been careful . I’m using 25mg 2x daily and I have not had any issues

I am paranoid of it (especially prolactin based Gyno) that is why I use P5P and caber if I am using any 19nor steroid .

Anadrol will not cause Gyno by itself - you can have Gyno or get Gyno just naturally !

Max

View attachment 104070
Beast Mode Brother! 👍

Max

View attachment 104070
Looking like granite!!

Get Shredded!
ba258b0c9bf4e060b393e94571e6b9ba.jpg

The Canada Peptides Anadrol 25mg is the shit ! 50-75mg seems to be the best dose IMO/IME . Although you do see guys some well at 100-150mg but that is when they only do 4-8 weeks. Organ Protective supps of course should be use for heart kidney & liver , etc
Max List
A) Gluthianone/TUDCA/Liv52/NAC/80% Silymarin:Silybin (from milk thistle)

SAMe and Na-r-ALA work well. Proviron is a must IMO , these suckers will you up . Try 2 30-45min before a workout and tell me you aren’t pumped AF. So different than Sdrol too, you definitely can tell a total difference with both. My fave is still Dbol Lol

Max
Create My Account
Yeah I agree with you anadrol gives a really good pump but I like dbol better. You get the pump and strength and a good attitude in the gym.

Yeah I agree with you anadrol gives a really good pump but I like dbol better. You get the pump and strength and a good attitude in the gym.

For sure, it reminds me of that nice test/Provi feeling . Anadrol is great though IME, I’ve learned how to use it for bulking up and during a cut, that’s the versatility part that I like .

Raloxifene{Evista} is my favorite buddy to have . It’s a 2nd generation Nolvadex and Nolva works great , (just 30mg half a tab Raloxifene gives me that piece of mind). Plus my hair doesn’t fall out! Lol . Taking 750mg Sustanon so right when you get around that dose of testosterones and are stacking multiple PED’s ……GET 3 things before you start :

1. Hcg or a-hcg (Ovitrelle)
2. Nolvadex
3. AI of Choice (Arimidex/anastrozole is the TRT docs favorite to prescribe)

Clomid is valuable as well but, I found that if in want to get myself back in action quicker, The aHCG/HMG is the way to go along with your Nolvadex (for those who are not on TRT …and for those who ARE on lifetime HRT/Trt . Lots of male sexual benefits (some just cosmetic but, if your single …no chic wants a shriveled sack or Hidden Valley Nut Syndrome ! (Lol , made that one up on the Fly )

Max

Create My Account
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I use the NOW brand too lol. Good stuff and it has a little mag glycinate in it too.

Yes , and it’s funny because I take that Magnesium Bisglycinate at night anyway (started at 200mg and now am at 300mg and my bloodwork showed ). I noticed it said TRAACS after the Mag Bis so I was curious

Stands for :
(The Real Amino Acid Chelate System) which is the way they make the higher bioavailability/Max Absorption.

Max 🥸

That is a battle chest!!!!

Thanks , it is one area I always want to improve and make more Dense ! Fibrous ! Ex-Boxer prolly helped a bit (along w bb)

Max

Yes , and it’s funny because I take that Magnesium Bisglycinate at night anyway (started at 200mg and now am at 300mg and my bloodwork showed ). I noticed it said TRAACS after the Mag Bis so I was curious

Stands for :
(The Real Amino Acid Chelate System) which is the way they make the higher bioavailability/Max Absorption.

Max 🥸
Yup, I'm over a g of magnesium per day. I already take 240mg of glycinate at night. I think magnesium is very misunderstood. I have no idea why the RDA for mag and d3 is so low, my only take on this is that they want us unhealthy and sick.

Yup, I'm over a g of magnesium per day. I already take 240mg of glycinate at night. I think magnesium is very misunderstood. I have no idea why the RDA for mag and d3 is so low, my only take on this is that they want us unhealthy and sick.

I had to read H&P’s and all the blood lab tests for 4 years and almost Everyone had low magnesium. People are getting more educated about it but , that may just be in my sub world . Lol

Max

Back