• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking for simple baked boneless skinless chicken breast recipes.

I use to use lemon juice and Mrs Dash seasonings.
I cant do chicken tits anymore... over 30 yrs of eating 3-4 chicken tits a day gets fuckin' old!!!
99% Lean Ground turkey nowadays.

Are you open to searing the breasts before you bake them? I get katies best chicken breasts they’re kinda expensive but you can forsure taste the difference. Seasoned with slap ya mama seasoning quick sear on both sides with just 1 tablespoon of olive oil bake at 375 until internal temp is 172, rest for 5-6 mins and done. The Cajun seasoning absolutely slaps IMG_3568.jpeg

I've been hooked on this guy's sugar free bbq sauces, been lazy just boiling a family pack of breasts. Grilling breasts to me is only good for same day eats.

I've been hooked on this guy's sugar free bbq sauces, been lazy just boiling a family pack of breasts. Grilling breasts to me is only good for same day eats.

Boil ur chicken????

Dude just cut those breasts in half boil em in water or chicken broth takes no time and at the ready for 200grams of protein on top of some rice. For family dinners I'll get a little fancier but keeps protein in the fridge.
I’ve never once boiled my chicken. I think im
Gunna try a small batch.

Bro straight up quick easy and tasty as fuck! It take Chicken breasts and lightly coat them with olive oil. Then dust them with onion powder and garlic powder. Or dehydrated onion flakes and coat that shit in Panko crust. Throw them in the oven or air fryer and cook them up!

I only cook enough chicken for 2-3 days at a time. I find that after 3 days the chicken starts to go in terms of flavor and moisture. Getting good quality air chilled chicken also helps.

I usually grill my chicken plain and then I season it when heating it up in a skillet. This gives me the flexibility to not be stuck eating the same flavor over and over. I like the Franks Red Hot seasonings. They have a honey garlic one that is the tits. I'm also a sauce guy. I don't fuck with G. Hughes, that shit is ass. I like sugar free Sweet Baby Rays. The Flavor Gang sauces are also pretty good but pricey.

G Hughes Orange Ginger AND Sesame Teriyaki are amazing. Tastes like Asain take out.

When I'm getting fancy I'll throw my cooked chicken and rice in the skillet, drizzle a little olive oil over it, and then hit with those sauces and it's delicious!

Dude just cut those breasts in half boil em in water or chicken broth takes no time and at the ready for 200grams of protein on top of some rice. For family dinners I'll get a little fancier but keeps protein in the fridge.
Will you provide a simple a step by step for ur brother John?

I just bake breasts at 400F for 20 minutes. Then I chop up pieces to my weights needed. I stir them with rice and the Thai hot sauce my wife spends 2-3 hours making for me.
So yes fellas, I am about flavor now. But for decades it was boiled, tasteless chicken.

Oh fuuuuuck…I mentioned Thai Land. Here we gooooooo.

I just bake breasts at 400F for 20 minutes. Then I chop up pieces to my weights needed. I stir them with rice and the Thai hot sauce my wife spends 2-3 hours making for me.
So yes fellas, I am about flavor now. But for decades it was boiled, tasteless chicken.

That young BOY makes a mean sauce hey?

I've gotten to appreciate flavor the older I've gotten. I remember many years of canned tuna and bland boiled chicken just shoveling it down

Or one of my favorites, sarcasm, cup of cottage cheese, can of tuna, dash of hot sauce, mix and shovel. 😆 🤣

I've gotten to appreciate flavor the older I've gotten. I remember many years of canned tuna and bland boiled chicken just shoveling it down

Or one of my favorites, sarcasm, cup of cottage cheese, can of tuna, dash of hot sauce, mix and shovel. 😆 🤣
Ever drink tuna milkshakes. I still get shit about these from friends who remember my drinking them.

Here’s the chili sauce recipe. It’s labor intensive and if you’ve never cooked tamarido it’s a steep learning curve. But here you go. It is insanely good, and HOT!

Attachments

• IMG_3189.jpeg
    IMG_3189.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3190.jpeg
    IMG_3190.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
Ever drink tuna milkshakes. I still get shit about these from friends who remember my drinking them.

Here’s the chili sauce recipe. It’s labor intensive and if you’ve never cooked tamarido it’s a steep learning curve. But here you go. It is insanely good, and HOT!

I can't do the shakes. The consistency and texture with the tuna taste are an absolute no go for me!!!

Are you open to searing the breasts before you bake them? I get katies best chicken breasts they’re kinda expensive but you can forsure taste the difference. Seasoned with slap ya mama seasoning quick sear on both sides with just 1 tablespoon of olive oil bake at 375 until internal temp is 172, rest for 5-6 mins and done. The Cajun seasoning absolutely slaps View attachment 128892

I use this, season with slap yo mama, cook in a sous vide to 165* exactly and shred.

New site: aporders.to

I use this, season with slap yo mama, cook in a sous vide to 165* exactly and shred.

New site: aporders.to
I’ve been using the lower sodium blend as well and it’s just as good. Depending on if I’m bulking or cutting. Love the stuff bro 💪

Will you provide a simple a step by step for ur brother John?
Didn't want to leave you hanging. Everything you ever wanted to know about boiled chicken:

Boil it to 165F. 15 mins or so. After 3 days better use it in a dish by then it gets rubbery. First two days great heated up.

Back