• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

legend Anavar Refund For Professional Lab Test

raysd21

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I want to send my legend anavar to ecstasydata.org to be tested. It costs $100. Is legend going to reimburse me the cost if the verdict comes back negative. Is legend going to send me actual anavar? I don't want to waste anymore of my money on their junk. But this situation needs to be cleared up. Ammends need to be made for accusations of reverse scamming. In the aftermath of MLG you would think they would be more sympathetic to bros being wronged. You would think...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro what is your lot number on the var. If we have a match i would be willing to help you with the cost.

:coffee:

So I want to send my legend anavar to ecstasydata.org to be tested. It costs $100. Is legend going to reimburse me the cost if the verdict comes back negative. Is legend going to send me actual anavar? I don't want to waste anymore of my money on their junk. But this situation needs to be cleared up. Ammends need to be made for accusations of reverse scamming. In the aftermath of MLG you would think they would be more sympathetic to bros being wronged. You would think...

Yes we will compensate you if there were any problems. Get it tested

that would have been the easiest and first step and in a pm would have been to classy of a move i guess....

still subbd to see how this all pans out...

I think the problem with this bro is that the test will come back as a "Yes or NO". Meaning, it will state in the mass spec that Oxandrolone was indeed found. But the problem is that most MassSpec or testings don't say the amount per test. So if your testing a 25mg pill to say, it could come back as a Positive for the presence of Oxandrolone. Get my drift. Your sponsor could put 10mgs in and 15mgs of Winny and you'd still get a positive result. Make sure you're going with the correct test.

I think the problem with this bro is that the test will come back as a "Yes or NO". Meaning, it will state in the mass spec that Oxandrolone was indeed found. But the problem is that most MassSpec or testings don't say the amount per test. So if your testing a 25mg pill to say, it could come back as a Positive for the presence of Oxandrolone. Get my drift. Your sponsor could put 10mgs in and 15mgs of Winny and you'd still get a positive result. Make sure you're going with the correct test.

great point..

I had to urban dictionary this shit just to see if this was a TOS violation or not...

cut the shit..save it for the pit

Mass spec can say if other compounds are there. Gas chromatography with the mass spec can say how much is in there and what it is.

Ecstasy data was my go to for figuring out if my molls were bunk or not back in the day...just saying.

its cool they can detect pretty much any substance known to man.

Ecstasy data was my go to for figuring out if my molls were bunk or not back in the day...just saying.

its cool they can detect pretty much any substance known to man.

I was on DanceSafe.org religiously in my roller days

I'm pretty sure that I saw something that said they'll discard any steroids sent to them.

Get them tested how ever you feel the need if something comes back neg I will make sure you get all your money's back..

I'm pretty sure that I saw something that said they'll discard any steroids sent to them.

Nope, that's false unless they changed their practices in the last month.

I recently sent in anavar raw powder that I got from China.

They only tell you the the ratios of what substances are in the product you send them after they remove fillers.

It came back 1:1 ratio of oxandrolone.

So, yes it doesn't tell you how much oxandrolone is in there but at it I know it's oxandrolone only and not something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine: http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=3229

Mass spec can say if other compounds are there. Gas chromatography with the mass spec can say how much is in there and what it is.

Good Point, this is why I was saying to make sure you go with the correct test. One of my buddies works in BioChem Warfare in the AF. Even his machine can tell you what is and what's not present. LOL

Same guy pm'd me saying similar accusations. I asked for batch #. And he dissapeared. I assured we'D gladly help, if he could give me a order # and such.

Must have been a different guy. You never pmd me or anything venom. You reps have done nothing but talk shit and call me a reverse scammer. That's why I don't trust a word that comes out of your mouths. Swolezilla and Uplifted are useless. I can't afford to waste money testing this garbage anymore. Both batches came back tested as dbol in my labmax. Just by taking them they are obviously something else.

Order # 100819

Attachments

• DSCN1838_023.jpg
    DSCN1838_023.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN1836_024.jpg
    DSCN1836_024.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 88
WAIT THE FUCK A MINUET!! U never talked too me. IM VENOM. SOOO. Y DONT YOU CLARIFY THAT VENOM IS NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBS. NOW IF YOUD LIKE TOO BE A MAN AND TELL EVERYONE SORRY AND VENOM DID NOT DO YOU WRONG. WE CAN ASSIST YOU!!!! How dare u say swolezilla and uplifted are useless???? We work w many ppl. And you have no biz comin on here busting people asses. U really better go about this in a better fashion if you'd like my help. And make it clear that VENOM DID NOTHING TOO U. we work hard to help those who are in need. Respect JV

Get Shredded!
I am at this moment labmax testing my legend var from lot:201404025

I document it well. I will post my results later tonight.

EDIT: Just finished the test and the shit looks like var to me.

Last edited:
I am at this moment labmax testing my legend var from lot:201404025

I document it well. I will post my results later tonight.

EDIT: Just finished the test and the shit looks like var to me.
I've never heard of it not passing labmax except one guy that said it was dbol.

yeah now I'm intriqued as well

in for controversy

I've stated this 100 times but i will say it again. I could care less what Labmax results are good or bad. I know the Var is good as well as many others who have used it.

A professionally done test is the only way any steroid gets 100% proven!

BTW our Var is the bomb;)

I have to say being a Legend customer I like the what this thread produced.

Back